Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

My Mistakes I've Made Won't Leave Me Alone

The drive to his place was silent and every now and then he would peak looks at me.The warmth of his apartment was soothing,but I knew I couldn't put my guard down.

"Do you live alone ?"I asked taking a look at his place."Yep."he responded taking off his American flag vans.

"So,did you eat?"He asked heading over to the kitchen."No,but if its to much I'm fine."I blabbered.

"Its okay.I haven't ate yet either."he reassured me.He pulled out a box of cereal and two bowls.
"I'm a master chef!Watch."He went to his fridge and pulled out some milk."Watch closely."I grinned and chuckled in amusement.

He poured the cereal and milk in."My master piece is finish!"he exclaimed shining it toward the light."Bravo!"I cheered a big smile revealed on my face.

"See,there is that even beautiful face!Smile."That made me smile even bigger which made him grin."Come on lets take this to the living room."He carried both bowls and sat on the couch.I sat down next to him and got my food handed to me.

"Tell me something about yourself."I say suddenly."Okay,My full name is Victor Vincent Fuentes.I'm in a really good band called Pierce the Veil.I was raised here in San Diego and I'm 29 years old.Yeahhh,how about you?"He told me all of this time to realize he was in the band my last best friend fantasized about.

"Well,My name is Quest Harris.I have a degree in fashion and sales.I was raised here and I'm 27."I told him.

"Is your first name really Quest?"He asked the answer had been avoiding.

"Promise to keep a secret?"I asked and he nodded sticking out his pinky.I giggled and wrapped our pinky's together,"No one knows this,but my real names is Anna."I shielded my face from him and he pulled my arms away.

"I think your name is gorgeous.Don't hide your pretty face."I looked up into his brown eyes and saw honesty.He wasn't laughing and making up mean rhymes.

" Lets get ready for bed."We put the bowls away and walked into his bedroom.He pulled open a door on his dresser and found some sweatpants and a shirt.

"Here you can change in the bathroom over there."he point to a bathroom.

I swiftly grab the close and change in the bathroom.I looked in the mirror and saw my make-up was all messed up.Why didn't Vic tell me I looked this bad?For some reason Vic had baby wipes so i used that to get it off.I pulled the hair tie off of my wrist and put my hair up.After picking up my clothes,I made my way out to Vic's room.He was dress in some basketball shorts and a plain white shirt.He motioned for me to come sit next to him on the bed.

"So,tell me what happened."I sighed because after this he is going to think I'm a loser,"I was in a store and I brought up some clothes to the cashier.She said some stuff t me that wasn't very pleasant.Then I ran to a dressing room and called you."He can always see the truth I was trying to avoid.

"What did the cashier say to you?"he asked grabbing both of my hands.I felt my body feel tingly at his touch,"She said I was too fat to wear a size small and even if I was skinny,I was still too ugly and emo."I whispered putting my head down feeling a tear fall off my face.

"Don't cry your too stunning to cry,darling."He tilted my head up and wiped my tears.For some reason,all of emotions from the last 10 years came rushing back to me.

I hadn't cried in year and all of my tears began pouring out.I must look SUPER attractive to Vic.He pulled me over to his lap and cradled me in his arms.Every now in then he would whisper soothing things in my ear.I felt his hand brushing my hair back with his fingers.This felt right,being in his arms and I wish we could stay like this forever.

I turned my head to look at Vic an gaze into his eyes."Thank you."I murmured and kissed his cheek."You seem tired."His smile was big after I kissed his cheek."Okay goodnight."He stood up from the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Where are you going?"I asked when he was going outside of the room."I was going to sleep on the couch."He began to keep walking but I stopped him,"No!This is your bed.Come sleep here."He smiled and came back in here and took the space next to me.

Why am I being some open with him?I only met him earlier today and now I'm sleeping in his bed.Maybe its time to be more open with people.Starting with Vic.

Should I make the first move?I guess so.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled into his side.He responded by cuddling with me and making my day.With that I closed my eyes for a much needed sleep.