Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Have you ever really danced on the edge?

"Quest,Quest,Quest.Wake up,beautiful."I opened my eyes to an already awake Vic dressed for the day."Do you have anything to do today?"he asked with a slight smile."No."I mumbled and put my head back down to sleep.

"Come on get up,Its 10."He dragged me out of bed and picked me up."Vic,put me down."He did as I told him,'Well,that means you're going places with the boys,Mike's girlfriend and I."I went to his living room and got a pair of clothes from my bags yesterday.

"Nice bra."Vic smirked looking at the pink bra in my hand.That made me blush and moved into the bathroom and got in the shower.After a few minutes I got out and changed into the outfit."Where are we going?"I asked as he drove us to some cafe.
"We're meeting them for food."We entered and all it took was for me to hear the nosiest table.I turned to look and there was the boys and pretty girl.

"Hey Quest!"Jaime yelled and attacked me in a hug."Hi Quest!I'm Frenchi.Its so good to have another girl to hang out with!"She brought me in a hug and I smiled.Its so nice with them because they make you feel like family."I'm gonna go order for us.Do you care what I get?"I just shook my head and turned my attention back to them.

"You know Vic has a huge crush on you!"Jaime gushed gossiping like a girl.Everyone nodded in agreement."When we asked him if he would come,he started to go on and on about you."Frenchi commented.

"Are you serious?Why would he like me?"I asked a little shocked at what they were telling me."Why wouldnt he?You're beautiful and from what I picked up from the past 5 minutes sitting with you,you are cool to hang around with."Frenchi insisted and I gave her a tight hug,"Thank you."

Vic came and asked,"So what were you guys talking about?"A smile came to Frenchi and I's face,"These girls were telling Quest about how much you like her."Mike answers gesturing toward Jaime and Frenchi.I giggled when Jaime made mocked a hurt.Vic just looked down blushing and took a seat next to me.We ate our food carrying out some conversations.

"What are we doing today?"A smile played on every ones place except mine.

"Lets just say you'll be very excited once we do it."Tony smiled and I couldn't help,but wonder what we are going to do."Well,now we must finish faster so I can find out what we're doing!"I stuffed my face with pastry Vic brought me back.

"Slow down tiger."Vic chuckled.I guess I could chew my food.I slowed down and slumped in my seat."Can I at least get a hint?"I ponder looking toward Frenchi giving her a poke to hopefully let her tell me something."Lets just say we know you'll enjoy it."

2 hours later we were in a recording studio waiting for the guys manager.

Why would I enjoy this?Sitting in a room waiting.I probably had got my hopes up and thought it was going to be spectacular.Their manager walked in with a bright smile,"Hello boys!What do you have for me today that was so urgent?"He took a seat and smiled brightly.

"We have something for you to see."Vic told him and took out something from Frenchi's purse.It was drawing pad.Wait...that was MY drawing pad.His manager flipped through it."Wow,these are really good.We could use this person for the merch designs."He mentions still looking."Well,you should know that the person is right here."Jaime mentions nudging my side.

"Did you draw this stuff?"the boys manager asked me.I stuttered out a,"Yes."

The manager smiled,"I would really love for you to come on tour with us and design some merch.You would also have responsibilities like help during meet and greets,but you would be getting 25 percent of what merch is sold."Oh my gosh this isn't happening finally I can live my dream of making a living out of art."I would love to do the job!"a huge smile broke out on my face.

"Welcome on board the Pierce the Veil team.The next tour is in 3 months so you have time to start designing.Call me when your done."He handed me his card and walked out of the room.We all cheered and I hugged them all one at a time."Thank you guys so much!"I couldn't be happier.

"Lets go celebrate!"Tony cheered."I'll invite Stephanie and I'm sure Jaime is going to call Ella."We all walked out of the room,"We will go get ready and meet you guys somewhere.Just call me when you find out where you want to go."They all muttered an 'okay' and yeahs.On the road back to Vic's house he said something surprising.

"So I guess I'm gonna be the only guy at dinner with."He started and I just responded with a nod."Unless,a beautiful girl who maybe was sitting in my car and wanted to go,I could have a date."He sighed looking at me with pleading eyes and a bright smile.

"Well,there is only plain old me in here."I sighed.The car came to a stop in front of his apartment.Vic jumped out of the car and ran to open my door.He held out his hand to help me out and I got out.

He wrapped his arms around me and whisper,"Let me make you feel beautiful.I know we've only known each other for 2 days,but I would really like to take you as my date to dinner."