Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Red lights flash in a car we're kissing

"Umm..Hi mom.What are you doing here?"I asked nervously fumbling with my thumbs."Just leaving with some of my friends.What about you?Your here with your boyfriend?"she asked gesturing toward Vic.

"He's not boyfriend....yet."I whispered the last part so Vic wouldn't hear,but my mom heard."I'm Vic Fuentes."He gives her a hand shake.

This boy's momma taught him how to have good manners."I'm Genna."She replies giving him a smile in return."So what is happening right now with my daughter?"She asks Vic giving me a wink."Just taking her out on a date with a few other people.We're kind of celebrating."

"What are you celebrating?"Her question is more directed to me."I got a job as a merch designer with Vic's band.It a pretty big deal.I get to get out of the horrible job."She gave me an approving smile.

"Well good luck.Call me when something happens."With that she left and I looked at Vic."I'm sorry about her.She can be a little embarrassing."He chuckled and pulled me to table where Tony,Jaime and their girls are.

"Hey guys."I smiled and they introduced them.In a few minutes Mike and Frenchi came in with smiles."Whats with being late and the smiling?"Jaime asked with a innocent look on his face.

"I just had to give my girl some fun."he smirked wrapping his arms around Frenchi."My innocent ears!"I covered my ear and buried my head behind Vic's shoulder.They all laughed at me and I looked up.

The waiter came and took both our food and drink orders."So are you guys technically on a date?"Frenchi smiled with her elbow on the table looking like she is dreaming.

"Yes,we're on a date."She grins and claps."You owe me 10 dollars Jaime!"I just grinned,"You bet on us?"She just nodded and held her hand out for Jaime to pay her.The rest of the dinner was spent talking and eating.

" I purpose a toast!"Mike declared holding his cup and we followed."A toast to Quest joining our Pierce the Veil family and her going on a date with my lonely girl yearning older brother!"We all laugh and said goodnight to everyone.

The drive home was us talking about tour."Vic!Can you carry me in?"I whined looking with him puppy eyes.He cam over to my side and lifted me bridal side.

"I sure can beautiful."He kept walking up to his door.

"I had a wonderful time.I hope we can do it again."I tell him once he puts me down.Its good I'm taking these risks because this thing could actually work. He flashes me a smile and I melt from his eyes.

"Can I try something?"I whisper when his arms are wrapped around my body.I bring my face close to his and kiss him on the lips.All I can say this has been my best kiss ever.He is so gentle,but has an intense passion.After a few seconds,he pulls back and puts his forehead on mine.

"Best kiss ever." He mentions pulling me in his house ending a very perfect date.