Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

They're climbing up the sky and down the dark

The next morning I woke to with my arms around Vic's waist.The memories flooded back to me bring a smile onto my face.I slowly got out of the bed and made my way to the kitchen.

I looked in his fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon.After putting the bacon and eggs on the stove,I poured some juice in a cup.I looked all around for a tray and finally found one laying in the highest cabinet.Soon the food was done and I put both the food and juice on the tray.I grabbed the tray and made my way back to the bedroom.

"Vic,honey.I made you breakfast."I announced walking over to the side of the bed he was on.Apparently he could hear my announcement,so I had to make it more clear.I set the tray down and sat on his flat stomach.

"Osito,wake up."I moaned tapping my fingers on his chest.His eyes slowly opened and his smile spread.

"Good morning,darling."He responded gesturing for me to come closer to my face.He kissed my cheek and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I made you breakfast."I tell him once again handing him the tray.I move off his chest giving him access to eat.

"Thanks.I might have to keep you around if you can cook like this."he commented after taking his first bites.I giggled and sat back.I guess I was a good cook but I wasn't that good."I was wondering if we could go to my old job and quit?"I asked accepting his offering of food.

"Sure just let me get dressed."He finished up his food and began searching for clothes.He found a loose tank top and some shorts and began to get dress,"Hey!Wait til I get out of the room!I didn't pay for a show!"I exclaimed running out of his room.I gather up my things and wait patiently by the door for Vic.

"Are you ready?"He asked tucking his hair slightly into his beanie.I nodded and we headed out to his car."Can we go to my place so I can change?"

"Of course we can.Just tell me where to go."He began driving straight and I started directing him.
"Take a left at the next light and then another left at the second stop sign."I directed hoping he got everything I said

"You live right around the corner!Now we can have sleepovers all the time!"He chants puling into my street.I point to my apartments lot and follows my directions."Vic,we're adults.Why would you even call it a sleepover?"He shrugs and we walk toward my apartment.

"Wow.Nice place."He states.He starts walking around observing the pictures on my walls of when I was younger."You were so cute!"He smiles and turns to look at me.

"Was?"I smirk putting my weight onto own him.A devious look appeared on his face."You're still the cutest girl I know."He wraps his arms around my waist and plants a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Well,you're the cutest guy I know."I repeated his motions and kissed his cheek.

I pulled away from his grip and slowly walked into my room.I found my jean shorts and my KISS shirt with the cut off sleeves.I slipped on the outfit and applied a little bit of make up.Lastly,I had to find my combat boots.I got onto the floor and started looking under my bed.I felt the presence of some behind me,so I took a peek.

There was Vic staring at my ass.My hands felt the leather of the shoes and pulled them from under the bed."Vic,you seriously might have an obsession with my ass."He blushed and shook his head.

"What are you talking about?This was the first time!"I laughed as he tried to defend his case.

"I saw you while I was serving you and I had to bend over to hand Mike his food.You were trying to look under that skanky waitress dress."I scoffed slipping my shoes on and rising.

"Okay maybe.But I'm a guy and I haven't really been in a relationship in a long time."He smirked walking back into my living room.I grabbed my purse and I walked out to Vic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you ready for this?"Vic asked as he pulled up to the curb of my horrid job.I nodded excitedly and jumped out of the car."Come on your taking too long!"I dragged Vic to the front of the door.We walked in and stood the horrible boss himself.

"Your late!You said it wouldn't happen again.And where is your uniform!"Gary yells motions to my attire.

"It won't happen again.Because I'm quiting."I smirk folding my arms.

"And where are you gonna get a job?No work place wants a slut like you on their faculty!"He remarks earning looks from other employes and customers.

"Don't call her that!She is actually going to have an awesome as a merch girl for my band!Which means she will be living her dream instead of being in this shitty restuarant."Vic steps in standing in front of me.

"Lets go,Quest."He drags me out of the building before he blows his top off."Thanks for standing up for me."I break the silence once we get in the car.

"It was no problem.Because the words I said were true."This brings a smile to my face for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has subscribed and read up to this point.Please comment so I can thank you at the end of each chapter.Recommend and subscribe!It means the world to me.Thank you.