Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Physical Education Class

ImageJESSICAImage


"So I can't believe you guys actually have to take PE. At my last high school we were not required to take a physical education class, it was a choice."

"It sucks, but to graduate here you need two credits of PE. And I would rather graduate and get as far away from Beacon Hills as I can."

"I guess that's fair, it's not like physical education is a bad thing. It's just nice to be able to take different things in place of a PE class, like more extracurriculars. But I want to graduate so I'm going to take a PE class, whether I'll like it or not," I explained to Stiles, because I am honestly not that fit at all. I can barely do any push-ups or run a mile at the average speed or time, because I have no strength. Though that was not the only reason I was not excited about this PE class, I am also very clumsy. "But why do you want to get out so bad? So far Beacon Hills doesn't seem as bad as people make it out to be."

"I don't know, I guess I just don't feel like I belong here anymore," Stiles said to me, looking down at the floor while we continued to walk to our PE class. I really wanted to ask why he felt like this, but I barely knew him. I did not want to scare him away so soon by asking him overbearing questions about his personal life. So I left it alone, continuing to walk beside him in silence. "Did you remember to bring your uniform?" Stiles asked when we stepped through the gym doors.

"Oops I forgot to buy some, again. I guess I'll have to sit out."

"Looks like I forgot mine too," Stiles smiled at me, knowing he did not forget his. I smiled at him and began to walk up to Coach Finstock to lie to him about my uniform. Since I forgot to buy my uniform on the school website, I will just lie and tell him it did not come in yet. Hopefully he will believe me; I do not want to start off with a bad grade.

"Coach Finstock."

"Yes?"

"Unfortunately my uniform hasn't come in the mail yet. So what do I do?"

"You'll sit out until you get it."

"Will that count against me?" I asked, it would be embarrassing to fail PE.

"No, just go sit down over there," Coach Finstock told me while he was looking down at his clipboard, writing down something. Whatever he was working on seemed more important than his own PE class. I just shook my head and turned around to sit down on the bleachers behind us. "Stilinski did you forget your uniform too?"

"Yes I did, Coach."

"Now how are you going to be first string if you can't even remember to bring your own uniform to my PE class? Being first string on my lacrosse team means having lots of responsibility. Which you don't seem to have Stilinski. You're embarrassing me, just go sit down."

"But, Coach?"

"Shut up Stilinski... OKAY, now class sit down in your squads so I can take attendance-"

"Lacrosse huh?" I asked Stiles, since Coach Finstock did mention he was on the team.

"Yeah I tried out my freshman year with my best friend Scott. Though he made first string, while I'm still a second stringer. Coach Finstock doesn't really like me that much; he thinks I'm annoying and useless."

"I bet you're not that bad. You just need to practice more to meet his standards," I said to him, thinking of how practicing always helps me. Every time I wanted to be better at something I would just keep on practicing until I finally got a hold of it.

"Class go get changed, be back here in 5 minutes or else," Coach Finstock called out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #10: Coach Finstock's first name is Bobby, he was one of the original characters from the Teen Wolf movie.