Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Lunch

"OVER HERE!" Stiles stood up and waved both of his hands out, I began to laugh as I approached him. He was sitting across the same guy he was with this morning, who I am guessing is Scott. When I reached their table, I sat down next to Stiles.

"You must be Scott," I first said looking up, getting my first good look at him. The first thing I thought was that he looked like a young mixture of Thomas Ian Nicholas from American Pie and Wilmer Valderrama from That 70s' Show.

"Yes and you're Jessica. Right?"

"Stiles told you about me, huh?" I asked looking at Stiles, who just blushed.

"Yeah he told me about the party and how he-"

"Okay, she gets it," Stiles told Scott giving him a dirty look; he did not want him to tell me something. He probably did not want me to know that he told Scott I spilled my vodka on him, which I guess I do not mind. It was embarrassing, but if it never happened I probably would have never met Stiles or even acknowledged him.

"I did spill my vodka on him; it was one of my least favorite moments. Though at least that got his attention," I laughed looking around the cafeteria, many were going up to get there lunch. It suddenly made me hungry for some food, whether or not it was cafeteria food. "Hey, I'm going to go get something to eat."

"I'll come with," Stiles immediately jumped up from his chair.

"Me too," Scott agreed, getting up from his chair as well. I stopped and waited for the both of them to follow me, we all then walked over to the nearest lunch line.

"What's the best thing to get here?"

"Pizza, the lunch ladies specially order it on Mondays. Usually it's Papa John's Pizza."

"Whoa, that's pretty nice. I think I'll get a slice of that," I said while grabbing a lunch tray after Stiles. I followed behind him as he went down the line, sliding his tray on the silver bars. I watched as Stiles opened the pizza display cabinet and grabbed himself a slice. Leaving the door open I grabbed myself a slice as well, closing the door at the same time as I moved forward. Once we all got ourselves a drink we paid for our lunches and sat back down.

I sat down in the same spot next to Stiles, I looked forward noticing Lydia was sitting with a few girls and guys a table over. One girl in particular was giving me an unusual look, like she was skeptical and maybe a little bit envious. Though even as I began to eat my lunch she still kept her eyes on me. I was being watched while I ate, which made me very uncomfortable. "At one o'clock there is a pale girl with dark brown hair staring at me. Do you guys know her?"

"Yeah we know her," Stiles answered looking over in the direction I was speaking of. "She's Scott's ex girlfriend, Allison Argent. He has been avoiding her ever since last semester."

"Bad break up I take it?"

"She's better off without me, it's less complicated that way," Scott explained looking at me. I could tell by his expression and tone that he was having a hard time excepting his own words. As I looked over at Allison again I could read her face, she still longed to be with Scott. I shifted my gaze; she was sitting next to a guy wearing a jersey, who happened to be the same guy who hit on me at the party last weekend. Allison tried to fill that need by messing around with an overly suggestive guy, who was obviously touching her thigh underneath the table.

"Though she's staring at me. You're sure she doesn't like girls? I feel like I'm being checked out right now," I half smiled trying not to laugh too hard at my own joke, in case Scott was not emotionally ready for it. I looked around the table and noticed Stiles was also trying not to laugh, Scott just turned around to see if I was telling the truth.

"I think she might be jealous of you Jessica," Stiles told me, which did make sense. If Allison still wanted to be with Scott, of course she would hate any girl sitting close to him. I know I would be too if I could not be with the guy I wanted to be with.

"Why would Allison be jealous? She's with Tyler Henderson now," Scott said.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Teen Wolf season 3 teaser trailer came out recently, go here to watch it.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #13: I imagine Tyler Henderson to look like Brant Daugherty who plays Noel Kahn on the TV show Pretty Little Liars. (Which I honestly don't watch by the way)