Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

A Promise

"Give me your hand," Derek asked holding out his hand towards me. I looked as his palm and then slowly reached out my hand. I watched as he grabbed a hold of my wrist and closed his eyes. "See your heart rate is way over what it should be."

"So?"

"That means you're attracted to me."

"Fine, yes I'm attracted to you. Happy?" I confessed, tugging away from his grasp.

"Actually, yes," Derek laughed looking over at me.

"Okay, well Derek... I think it's time you drop me off at the high school's lacrosse field before I'm late," I said looking at the car's clock, which surprisingly said 2:26 PM. I did not think I walked that far around town and in the woods, I guess talking to Derek made time fly by.

"Fine."

Derek shifted his car into reverse and began to drive me to the school. I watched out the window as he drove a little over the speed limit, trying to get me there before I was late. When the car finally stopped, Derek shifted his car into park. I looked out the window again; we were in the schools full parking lot. I watched as students began to walk out of the doors and back into their cars to go home.

"Thank you for the ride; it was nice hanging out with you. We should do it more often," I told Derek, being more forward then I probably should be. Though I wanted him to know that he was fun to hang out with, even if that meant just being friends. Derek seemed like the type of guy that was usually alone, who did not really trust anyone enough to have friends. However Derek could trust me, I was someone he could rely on.

"Thanks, but... Hold on, why am I dropping you off here?" Derek asked out of curiosity. He wanted to know why he was dropping me off here instead of at my house.

"I promised a boy I would help him practice lacrosse at 2:30, and he's right over there," I told him, pointing at the tiny figure of Stiles. He was already standing so far out in the middle of the field, I could barely see him. Though I knew it was him.

"Stiles! Are you being serious?"

"Hey now, yes Stiles. I better go, thanks again for the ride. Goodbye," I said taking off my seat belt, opening the car door. Though Derek touched me on the thigh, holding me back.

"Wait..." Derek called out. I looked over and watched as he grabbed onto my face, kissing me hard on the lips. It took me awhile to comprehend what was going on, but then I understood. It was not until five minutes went by that I had to let go so I did not keep Stiles waiting on me. Kissing Derek while I was supposed to be with Stiles right now was not the appropriate thing to do, I knew that. However this usually never happens to me, I have never kissed three guys in the same week. I am definitely not the girl that guys usually chase after, I guess being forward and outgoing pays off.

"Wow, that was nice, but I gotta go. I'll call you," I said getting out of the car, waving as I closed the door on him. While I turned around, heading out for the field, I heard Derek's car speed down the parking lot. When I got closer to Stiles I realized that he had his lacrosse sports equipment laid out in front of him, like he prepared for this date. Though was it a date? I was still uncertain, whereas it was certain that Stiles had feelings for me. However all I could think about was kissing Derek, until I saw Stiles' lips. I felt like kissing Stiles, he was gentle and a bit timid. While on the other hand Derek was aggressive and sensual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Derek's outfit.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #20: Teen Wolf Season 3 Premieres Today at 10/9C‎. (6/3/2013)