Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Jeep CJ-5

"I don't know, my phones not on me."

"Never mind, I got it," I told him forgetting that my cell phone was in my pocket. I took my cell phone out of my pocket; the time was 2:57. It was almost three o'clock, which means my mom will come home in about half an hour. Without thinking about it I texted Derek Hale for the first time, just sending a quick 'Hey, what's up?'.

"It's 2:58," I said again as a minute went by.

"When do you need to be home?" Stiles asked.

"Before 3:30, but I want to be there early just in case. So we probably should leave now."

Stiles drove me to my house in his blue jeep, while he still tried to convince me to join the team. Though I still told him no, however I told him I would instead practice with him if he wanted me too. If Stiles says I am good, then I would be useful to him when he practices. Maybe I can convince him to practice one day after school again, but with Scott. It would be wise to get to know Stiles' best friend, if I eventually end up dating Stiles. Plus it would be nice just to make more friends in Beacon Hills, whether or not there Stiles' friends.

"Stiles, I'm sorry we didn't get to hangout longer," I said looking over at him while he parked his jeep in front of my house on the side of the curb.

"It's okay, it was fun anyways."

"Yes, it was a very fun date," I smiled back at him while he was still grinning.

"Date?"

"We were on a date right?" I asked almost regretting saying date, I forgot that I was unsure of the status of our situation. Though I almost did not regret it, because now I can finally get my answer without directly asking him.

"Uh yeah, it was a date, I guess."

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow Stiles," I said looking over at him, hesitating on kissing him goodbye. Stiles looked at me too and reached out, kissing me for the first time. Once we both let go I said goodbye while getting out of the jeep, closing the door as I turned around to head up to the front door. When I reached to unlock and open the door, it quickly opened on its own. I looked forward and saw that my dad was standing in the threshold, with his arms crossed. I cannot believe this was happening to me again. I thought my dad worked late, I did not think he would be home right now. I walked into the house as he slammed the door closed behind me.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" He yelled in my face, pointing his right index finger at me.

"I was at school."

"What were you doing at the school? You are supposed to be here, resting."

"I had a date."

"With who?" He asked again, wanting to know more information. I did not want to tell him who I was with; he did not need to know about Derek or even Stiles. If he knew he would go after both of them, which I do not want. Though if I did not tell him he would do something anyways, he would eventually find out somehow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Derek's outfit.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #23: Tonight's episode of Teen Wolf is called Unleashed. Scott tries to prevent a deadly confrontation, while Stiles defends the werewolves. (6/24/2013)