Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Before School

The next day began just the same as two days before, though this time I had to wear a scarf because my neck was still bruised. However my mom made me breakfast as usual, while I drove myself to school in my own car. I turned into the half full parking lot and saw there was an empty spot next to Stiles' jeep. I got out of the car swinging my bag over my shoulder, I looked over and Stiles was sitting in his car looking the other way. I walked up and knocked on his passenger window; he jumped and looked over. I began to laugh as he smiled, I watched as he waved for me to come in. I smiled in response and opened the car door, climbing into the seat.

"Good morning Stiles," I said closing the door.

"Good morning. How are you?"

"I'm already dreading today; I just know people are going to stare at me. What about you?" I asked him thinking of how today was going to be a struggle. I already knew that once I enter the school and walk the halls people are going to be staring. They are going to wonder what happened, if I am okay, and how much trouble Allison is in. I have a feeling that Allison and I will be the talk of the school until this month is over.

"I'm good, still a little tired though."

"Same, I probably shouldn't have stayed up so late watching Supernatural reruns."

"So..." Stiles said with an interested expression, ignoring my comment.

"So?"

"Are we dating?" Stiles turned his head and glanced at me, I was not expecting him to be the one to ask. However I did not know what to say to him, a part of me wanted to say yes but the other half was thinking of my date with Derek Hale on Friday. Though dating Stiles does not mean I will be in an automatic relationship with him, he did not ask me to be his girlfriend. Dating is the act of going on dates to see if there is potential for a serious relationship. "Though only if you want to," Stiles continued, noticing my hesitation.

"Okay then, we are officially dating," I smiled thinking of how I have never dated before, and I'm about to date two guys at once. I would always enter into a relationship without even dating first, which is probably why they never lasted. I hope that when I have to decide between Derek and Stiles that it will actually last longer than a week. Now that my dad told me we might live here longer than expected I hope I can keep a relationship. I would always break up with whoever I was seeing so we did not have to go through the dreaded long distance relationship. To me it was better to be single when I move somewhere new.

"Awesome!" Stiles smiled looking at the time on the radio; it was almost time for class.

"We better go; I still need to get my things from my locker."

Stiles followed me while I walked over to my locker to grab my things for my first few classes, except for my gym clothes. Once again I did not order my gym clothes, though I was allowed to skip PE this week so it really did not matter. As soon as I had my bag ready I closed my locker and turned over to face Stiles. I stopped and looked down at his hands, I did not know whether dating meant we were supposed to hold hands while in school. Do couples hold hands so soon when they are dating? I really like Stiles though and I want to hold his hand, I want him to know I like him. Without thinking about it further I reached out and grabbed onto his hand. However I still thought of Derek, even while holding onto Stiles' hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #26: Yes, I'm a fan of the TV show Supernatural. So Jessica Grey will be too, she will be into the whole fandom thing.

Sorry that this chapter is 2 days late, I have been really busy with college classes and I never got the chance to upload it. Although here it is, so I hope you enjoy it. Have a good day!