Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Physical Education Class Part III

"I'm ready to go to class," I smiled swinging my hand with his, watching him smile.

The moment Stiles and I walked hand in hand down the hallway people began to stare. I loved the attention we were getting; I just hoped it was positive. I smiled up at Stiles; he realized that people were looking at us as well. Though while we continued to walk to our PE class people were still staring, I could feel their eyes piercing the back of my head. As we finally got to the gym I let go of Stiles' hand, I officially was uncomfortable now. I guess I am not ready for people to know about Stiles and I, when I am going on a date with Derek on Friday. Not to be a slut, I just really want to openly date right now. I guess what I mean to say is that I honestly like Derek and Stiles equally, I am not even close to deciding on just one of them yet.

As PE began I sat out on the bleachers again, watching the class play a game of basketball. I sat staring at the glossy wooden floor contemplating about my life and what I was going to do about it. I just told Stiles we are dating, when yesterday Derek and I planned to go on a date Friday night. Should I call my date off with Derek? Or should I tell Stiles I changed my mind and am not ready to date? However, the problem is I do not want to do either of those things; I want to date both of them. Maybe if I date both of them this will better my chances of finding the right guy to be my boyfriend. Though is that wrong? I have never done this kind of thing before, I am not that type of girl and that terrifies me.

Coach Finstock blew his whistle, causing me to jump. "Class you may get dressed and leave as soon as you're done." I watched as Stiles looked over and smiled at me while he quickly jogged over to the locker rooms. "You may go now too," I heard Coach Finstock say again, standing in front of me with his clipboard on his side.

"Thanks," I said grabbing my book bag and leaving the gym, I did not want to wait for Stiles. I was not ready to see him right now; I needed space and time to figure everything out. I will see him at lunch so he has nothing to worry about, for now.

While sitting in my next two classes I officially decided to date both of them at once, even though I knew that from the beginning. I also told myself that I was not going to tell either of them about each other until I was ready. Derek and Stiles hate each other so I knew if I told them right off the bat I would be without either of them. This way they can get to know me and decide to stay with me after knowing everything that has been going on. However I still had some doubts, I am scared of what might happen if something goes entirely wrong.

"Jessica, are you alright?"

"Huh?" I asked turning my head to the right, looking over at Stiles who was sitting next to me in the cafeteria. It had already been three hours past and was lunch time, my head was clouded with so many thoughts that I lost track of time.

"You weren't there when I came out of the locker room this morning."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I wanted to get to my Chemistry class early to catch up on what I missed yesterday. Mr. Harris made me make up a quiz during class, which I didn't finish. I missed so much by being put into the hospital."
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #27: This story is going to be a love triangle fan fiction, which is my common writing theme.

Sorry that this chapter is late, a lot has been going on this past weekend.

PS: I changed the picture of Jessica Grey, who is still Susan Coffey.