Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

House Party

"So... What else is there to do around here? Except going to high school parties to get drunk," Jessica laughed looking around the living room while I followed her gaze. In the living room we were not alone after all. In one corner was a couple making out on a grandfather chair with beer bottles in their hands. Over by the door frame was two girls gossiping about someone, probably an ex boyfriend or a friend. While across from us was a passed out guy laying head first on the couch with a ton of empty cups surrounding him on the floor. I did not notice everyone else in the room before, I was focused on Jessica and our own conversation.

"Absolutely nothing. It's best to just stay inside - indoors - in your house," I told Jessica looking straight into her green eyes. I am serious; I was for once not being sarcastic. I wanted Jessica to be safe inside, I knew the danger she could be in if she was alone in Beacon Hills. I just wished that this girl moved anywhere but here, this was the most unsafe place in my book. Jessica did nothing wrong to deserve to live in a place like this, a place where kanimas and werewolves live.

ImageJESSICAImage


"What? Are you being serious?" I asked, almost freaked out by his response.

"Yes, one hundred percent serious. Beacon Hills is not safe for your family; you should leave and never come back. Just forget about this place, it's dangerous." I looked over at him, I did not know whether to laugh or actually take him serious. But then I remembered that I was after all at a party, where drinking has been taking place. Stiles could be on any number of things right now, alcohol or maybe even drugs.

"Okay, right. I'll do just that, I'll go straight home and never leave the house," I laughed halfheartedly, standing up from the love seat. Stiles was drunk and needed to go home to get some rest, it was finally time to say goodnight. Even though I really did not want to have to say goodbye to him, because I was just starting to like Stiles. However he was drunk, so that did not really matter now. "...And you should think about going home too, Stiles. You're drunk."

ImageSTILESImage


"What?" I asked, Jessica was confused. I knew I was not drunk; I did not even have one drink of alcohol tonight. Yes I had vodka spilled all over me, but that does not count. Though I do not even like alcohol after I got drunk that one time after continuously being rejected by Lydia, the hangover sucked and I almost got in trouble. I never wanted to go back to that again.

"Stiles you are drunk. Goodnight, see you around." I was still not drunk; whatever I had said to Jessica freaked her out so much that she blamed the alcohol for my comment. Though I was telling the truth, Beacon Hills is not safe right now. Not for anybody, whether you are human or supernatural or whatever. Something is coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #3: Boyd plays basketball, football, and lacrosse. He is the shooting guard for the basketball team, scoring and winning for the first time since 1985. (1985 was when the original Teen Wolf movie was released)