Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Toyota FJ Cruiser

"I'm feeling the last one."

"Me too, it's more you," She agreed.

"Alright, thanks again mom."

Moments later, after getting ready, my mom called for me. I assumed Derek was downstairs, probably sitting awkwardly in the living room with my mom. I quickly grabbed my purse and cell phone, checking to see if I had everything. Then I ran out my bedroom door and to the balcony, I took a deep breath in as I started down the stairs.

"So how did you meet my daughter?" I heard my mom ask from downstairs.

"Through my best friend Boyd."

"Oh, here she comes," My mom said looking over while I continued down the stairs.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting Derek," I told him, stepping down the last step of the staircase. I watched as Derek and my mom stood up from the couch, looking over at me. He approached me while my mom followed behind.

"It was no problem at all, you look very beautiful."

"Thank you Derek, you look very handsome yourself!"

"Thanks. Are you ready to go?" Derek asked looking at me, he sounded desperate to leave my house. I bet it was my mom making him nervous. Occasionally she comes off as intimidating, when she is not at all. Sometimes I think she does it on purpose to mess with people, back in the day she said she was the class clown of her high school graduating class.

"Sure," I answered him. I watched as he smiled at me and reached out to grab onto my hand. I grabbed a hold of his hand and continued, "Okay mom, we are going to head out now."

"Okay, you guys have fun. Derek just make sure you bring her back home at a decent time," My mom told us, thankfully avoiding to tell Derek I had a curfew. I know that she did not want to ruin my chances with Derek and scare him away by telling him I had a curfew, when he probably is a college student. I began walking hand in hand with Derek to the front door, my mom followed behind us to the door.

"Bye," Derek and I said in unison.

Once I heard the door shut behind us Derek and I walked down the front step into the walkway. I looked over at him as we continued walking hand in hand; he was smiling as he looked ahead. I smiled and looked forward as well. In front of the curb was a new car, it was one of those hardtop Toyota jeep things. It reminded me of Stiles' baby blue Jeep, but I decided to keep my mouth shut about Stiles tonight.

"Derek, oh my god, did you get a new car?" I asked as we reached the pale blue Toyota.

"Yeah, I thought a change would be nice. It was time to try something new." I looked over and noticed Derek held open the car's passenger door for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #31: Derek's new car is a pale blue 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.
Made by: Bethalu.

Click here to see Derek's outfit.
Made by: Ja-vy.