Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

The Hollywood Bowl

"Sure, take your pick. Surprise me."

"Okay, don't make fun of me. But I really like this one," I told him as I grabbed Please Please Me out of its pouch, which was the first album of the Beatles.

"Why this one?"

"I don't know, because everyone always expects me to like the White Album the most because of my personality... But something about Please Please Me's early style of the Beatles is something I really like for some reason. I guess I like it because the vocal harmonies never fail to put me in a good mood, I never can quite explain it."

"You really like music don't you?" Derek asked after my long explanation on the Beatles.

"Oh you have no idea."

"You're going to show me up tonight aren't you?" Derek smiled looking over at me as he began to turn off the highway. I noticed we were getting closer to Los Angeles; we could not be that far off now. I was getting really excited, so much so that I had to calm myself down so I do not overwhelm Derek and scare him away. It would be so embarrassing if Derek thought that I was so weird that this was my last and final date with him. When we exited the highway I immediately saw a concert stage in the distance, this had to be it. Derek has to be taking me to a concert that is outside.

I asked just to make sure, "Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's the Hollywood Bowl. That's where Fall Out Boy is playing tonight."

"No way! That's the Hollywood Bowl?" I asked him another question. From this faraway I could not tell that was the famous stage. I was even more excited now that I knew where the concert was. I have never been to a concert venue this fancy before.

"It really is."

"Wow, you must of busted your ass off for these tickets. I bet these weren't cheap!" I said to Derek now that I knew he worked for these all access passes at the Hollywood Bowl. I felt pretty special by being the one taken on this date. It seems like Derek went to all stops, which means he has to be pretty interested in me. I almost feel like I own him something in return now, he has done so much for me ever since I met him not too long ago.

"I just did a little repair work for free a couple of times, nothing too complicated. I didn't expect my friend to repay me in all access passes. Honestly my work wasn't that... Valuable," Derek further explained his situation. Which something about his expression made me believe different. Derek made it sound as if he did not think his work was not valuable, but worthless. I do not know why but the way Derek talks sometimes makes me believe he has experienced more than one trauma in his life.

"I know I'm going to sound like a broken record tonight, but thanks again Derek. I'm really excited about tonight; I just know it's going to be great."

"Well I planned this date just for you, I really like you Jessica," Derek smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #34: The Hollywood Bowl is an amphitheater in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles, California that was opened in 1922. This amphitheater is set against the backdrop of the Hollywood Hills and the famous Hollywood Sign. It's used primarily for music performances.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.
Made by: Bethalu.

Click here to see Derek's outfit.
Made by: Ja-vy.