Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Beacon Hills High School

"Bye, I love you too." I got out and threw my bag over my shoulder while I walked up to the schools entrance. I noticed that a few students were early as well, I was not alone. Some were sitting in their cars, at their lockers, or outside in the grass talking to their friends. Though I had no one to talk to, for that reason I decided to go early to my locker and then to class.

When I opened my locker I looked to my right. A few guys were talking at some lockers; they had jerseys on of course. I heard one of the guys call the biggest guy Boyd. He was black, built, and mean looking. I did not want to approach him but I had too. He knew Derek and I wanted more information on him. I organized and rummaged through my locker while waiting for the other guys to leave. As soon as both of the guys left, I closed my locker and began to walk over to Boyd. I took a deep breath and calmly greeted myself, "Hey, my name is Jessica. I'm new here."

ImageSTILESImage


My best friend Scott and I were walking up the hallway. Immediately I saw Jessica's bright red hair, but that is not all. She was talking to Beacon Hill's new all-star player, Boyd. I began to feel jealous; I wondered what they were talking about. For some reason everything that came up in my head was not good. Jessica was interested in Boyd, I could tell by her body language. Or maybe that was still my head talking. I was beyond jealous, even more than when I use to like Lydia when she only cared about Jackson.

"Stiles are you okay? Who are you looking at?" Scott asked looking at my face. Though I did not respond, I was still staring at Jessica. Scott's forehead rose while he followed my gaze, he saw Jessica. "Is that the girl from the party last weekend?"

"Yes. But why is she talking to Boyd?" I asked still at a stare.

"I have no clue."

"Why don't you use your wolf powers and listen to them? For me. Please!"

"Fine, but you owe me one," Scott said looking back over at Boyd and Jessica. I anxiously watched as Scott began to use his senses to listen in on their conversation.

ImageJESSICAImage


"...And I thought you could thank him for giving me a ride home last night," I told Boyd, thinking of how I forgot to thank Derek for the ride last night. I thought that maybe this could get me somewhere further with Derek; I wanted to get to know him and actually see him in the day light. He was dark and mysterious but still was polite, which intrigued me.

"I'm not going to tell Derek anything. You can tell him yourself. His number is 323-230-9081, but don't tell him you got it from me."

ImageSTILESImage


"I hate to tell you this Stiles. But Derek gave Jessica a ride home from the party. Boyd just gave her Derek's cell phone number," Scott explained.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #8: I made up the number 323-230-9081. So it might not be a real number, or might be. Please don't try calling it, Derek is a fictional character. ;)