Status: Guess Who's Back?

In Love With My Brother's Best Friend

Chapter Three

Looking back, who would've guessed that I would be in love with my brother's best friend? I shook my head, ridding the thoughts and feelings inside as I dumped my plate into the sink and sulked my way upstairs."Where ya goin'?" Aaron called out.

"I got a lot on my mind bubby. I'm gonna go out for a quick run," I announced.

Amy and Aaron chimed out at the same time, "Be careful!"

I gave a dry laugh and worked my way up to my room. I left my door open a crack and stripped off my jeans. Looking around for my yoga pants, I heard my door creak open. I continued to search for my yoga pants with my panties exposed.

I didn't feel self conscious, and it was my bedroom for God sakes. If I wanted to walk around naked, then I would.

"April?" I heard a voice choke out.

"Yeah?" I called back.

I felt hands on my hips spinning me around. I stared into Zak's brown eyes. They were torn between his own lust and his friendship with my brother.

I made things very simple for him by reaching up and gently placing my lips to his. After a few seconds, I pulled away slightly. His eyes were still closed and his plump lips were slightly open. I fought the urge to kiss him again. He opened his eyes and removed his left hand from my hip and placed it on my cheek before he leaned in to kiss me again.

This time, the kiss was deeper and more passionate. Our tongues dancing together, exploring the new territory. His hands went from my ass to my ponytail to my hips, basically everywhere be could get a grip. My hands were wrapped tightly around his neck, avoiding his "Zak Fin."

While we were in the process of nearly dying from lack of oxygen, we pulled away. His left sloppy, breathless kisses along my neck and jawline. I softly meshed our lower regions together, feeling his arousal. He slipped his hands underneath my behind and held me. We continued with our heated make-out session for a few more minutes before we pulled away, breathless. He rested his head on my collarbone, breath tickling my chest.

"I've wanted to do that for years," he confessed, pecking my jaw. My face became heated as he gently placed me on his lap after sitting on my mattress.

"What does this mean?" I croaked out, afraid he'd soon regret his actions. I mean, come on. I was seven years younger than him, I was always certain he saw me as a child. But this changed everything.

He let out a deep sigh, "Well, I don't know about you, but I'd like to do that more often. And not have to hide it," he confessed.

I nodded my head," Me too." He placed a tender kiss on my lips and held his forehead to mine. He tightened his arms around me, something he only did when he was thinking deep.

His hand stroked my bare thigh as he responded, "So... What do you say?" A look of puzzlement crossed my face.

"About us?" He continued. I was still lost. "Will you- Jesus, I'm actually a little nervous to ask this," he chuckled. "Would you like to go out or something?" He finally asked.

A wicked grin spread across my face, "Am I hearing this right? THE Zak Bagans is asking me out? On a date? God, I don't even know what to say," I teased.

I shifted my body so my legs were on either side of his waist, his hands resting on my hips. "Yes," I whispered before gently pushing him onto my bed and kissing him deeply.