Status: Rewriting

Chemicals, Romance, and Coffee

Haircuts and Science

Lyn-z’s POV

The school day went by pretty fast. Right now I have science with the guys, and class just started.
“Ok class, there has been a bit change of plan.” Our teacher began. “My mother has been sent to the hospital; and that being said I have to leave early this period. But unfortunately we can’t get a sub until next period.” I looked at Gerard, who looked at me, then Mikey, who looked at Ray, who looked at Frankie. “Ray, you seem the most responsible of the class, you're in charge.” And then he just left.
“Ok bitches!” Ray started. “I’m in charge now, so I command you to........Do whatever the hell you want!!”
“Fuck yeah!!” Gerard and Frank chimed. Before you know it, students were drawing dicks on the chalkboard, going through the desk, and basically just screwing up the room. Ray saw who I found out to be his crush, Christe; to impress her he spun around in the teachers chair. He failed, but at least she giggled and smiled at him. Then he ate a crayon.......Mikey freaking inhaled some kids inhaler! He doesn't even have asthma!! And then Frankie took out a bunch of chemicals, mixed it into a yellow color then drank it!! He puked afterwards, hahaha. I however, was being a good friend and helping Gerard. Before our science teacher left, he passed out a test they took earlier: Gerard failed. But thing is, he was actually happy about it!! So he started having this mini celebration, then the teacher fucking punched him across the face!!! And yes, I keep calling him “The teacher” because I choose not to remember his name. Gerard has such beautiful eyes! And he has the cutest smile you have ever seen!!! He is really funny, shy at times, but also at times confident. He loves art, comics, coffee, and HATES needles. I so would've dated him if it wasn't for that bitch Pepper!

-------- 2 months later--------

I have gotten closer to the guys, and even closer to Gee, Pepper is still bitchy as ever, and I think I like Gerard. Not “like” as a friend, but the “like like” kinda like.
“Gerard can I please!!” I shouted.
“Fuck no! you're not touching a hair on this masterpiece of a head!!” I rolled my eyes, me and Mikey have been trying to get Gee to cut his hair for a month now!! We can both tell his hair has been bothering him as much as it has been bothering us.
“Please, please, please!!! I’ll even cut your hair myself! Don’t you trust me??” I have him the cutest, sweetest, best puppy dog eyes I could make. Gerard sighed and said....
“Alright fine.”
“Hallelujah!!!” Sang Mikey.
“Fuck you!!”
“Be nice to your brother!!” I screamed. Wow, so this is how moms feel....
“Whatever lets just get this over with.’ Gee sat in the bathroom stool, and I cut away his long locks. When I finished, I stood back to examine my work. Oh my Gee..... He looked amazing!!!! He look so fucking hot and sexy!! It was too hard to handle!
“What do you think?” I asked. Gerard carefully examined himself in the mirror. He turned to face me and smiled.
“I love it!” Before I knew it, Gerard captured me in a hug. He smelled like cologne, coffee and cigarettes, It was an addicting smell. Right when he touched me, I swear I melted.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter is out!! Big thanks to the person who last commented!! Remeber, the more comments the more updates:) Hope you liked it, and happy reading:)