Status: On hiatus for now. Read my active Harry fan-fic "Craving More" Will continue with this story when I feel I'm done with Craving More.

She's Not Afraid

"Sing for me." I asked her when the silence became to loud in her small, quaint appartment. She looked up to me her big blue eyes wide underneath her dark fringe.

"Excuse me?" She question with a laugh, took back from my outburst.

"I want you to sing for me." I repeated, looking at her intently.

She had her head facing towards the kitchen as she took a deep breath before looking to her right, back to face me.

"Okay. I'll sing for you." I was surprised she agreed to this, considering how Zayn always told the guys of how he could never get her to sing for him. "But... I want you to sing for me first pop-star." She gave me one of her infamous little smirks.

I chuckled slightly. "If that's what it'll take. What do you want me to sing?" I asked. I was expecting Elena to get me to sing some song that was on our first album, but she wouldn't considering she never bothered to listen to any of them.

"You have to sing me that song that you've been working on. The one you've been writing by yourself."

It was my turn to look at her with my green eyes widened. "I-uh... I don't know... It's not even close to being ready and-" I stammered stupidly as she cut me off.

"Come on, Harry! Please? For me?" She had put one of her tiny hands gently on my thigh, causing me to meet her gaze. "That's fine. Guess I'm not singing for you then." She relaxed back into the couch with a playful smile dancing on her red lips.

Singing was probably the only thing to keep me distracted enough from her beautiful features, so I gave in. "Okay, fine. But no laughing."

"No promises, Mr. Styles."

Zayn
Elena
Harry