Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

Lets talk about it

Adrianna's pov:

" hey CC this Is Adri. Um I was wondering if we could talk about what happened" I said into the phone. I wiped the running mascara off my cheeks.

" Adri I don't think how is the time." He said.

" please, Christian I just wanna get over this." I begged softly in the phone.

" ok, fine. I'll come over." He said before we said our goodbyes then hung up our phones.

I set my phone on the bed then looked at cc bear. I sighed then stood up. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I dragged myself down the stairs. I slightly opened the door then let him in. He walked In then sat on the couch.

" first, I want to say that I'm really sorry and-"

" If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it, Twice. And I thought we were friends Adrianna. Just tell me why." He said cutting me off.

" tell you what?!" I yelled at him.

" I want you tell me why you didn't tell me the first time it happened!" He yelled back at me.

" because! I don't know!" I yelled.

" what the hell Adrianna! I bet you do this every male friend you get! You start off precious and cute, but in the end you whore!" He yelled folding his arms.

" take it back!" I yelled.

" no! Fuck you! Your the biggest whore I've every met!" He yelled back at me.

" no fuck you CC! You don't what it's like to be me! Bitches don't have to be a slut to get what ever the hell they want. But I fucking do! I have only had one boyfriend and used me ok! He fucking used me for sex! I was nothing but a fucking bet! He's friends dared him to go out with me! Perfect bitches don't have to work to sleep with the one and only Christian fucking coma!"

I yelled loud enough the whole neighborhood could hear.

" well why didn't you tell me. Things don't have be this way! You chose for them to be this way!" He screamed.

" no I don't !" Screamed throwing a near by vase at him.

" what the hell is going on?!" Ashley said busting through the front door. All I could do was sob and make hand gestures.

" I don't have time for this shit!" CC yelled before slamming the front door behind him.

" come here" Ashley said walking over to me. I embraced him and cried in his shirt. I felt his hand run my back up and down.

" are you ok?" He asked getting me calm down. I nodded my head and let go of him.

" believe it of not, but you look beautiful when you have mascara running down your cheeks." He said stoking my cheeks with his thumbs. I cracked a smile at him then wiped my face with the end of my pajama shirt.

" can you stay over, please... I mean just for tonight." I said looking up at him. He smiled then walked up the stairs. I followed him then opened my room door. He wished me goodnight as I made a pillow barrier then turned off the lights.

" goodnight...mares" I said earning a chuckle from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a wile.