Status: My second story. I would love it if you guys would comment and tell me what you think. also read my first story When all has fallen

Beautiful Lies

car wash time

CC's POV:

I was sitting on the counter in Adrianna's kitchen. She was making breakfast for me and her. She is to nice. I pulled out my phone and started texting Ashley. Adrianna turned around and set a plate of bacon in front of me.

" hold this please." She said handing it me. I grabed it and took like five pieces of bacon. I felt my phone buzz in my hand.

" hurllo...hmmm.....murbay....bacon.....okay bye." I said swallowing my bacon before hanging up.

" you get to make your own plate today." She said turning back to me. I grabed my plate and jumped off the counter.

" thank you fish stick." I said hugging her. She hugged me back then sat at the dinner table.

I heard Adrianna's phone ring.

" hello?" I asked answering her phone.

" oh yeah she's here. It's for you." I said before giving the phone to her. She smiled and took it out my hand.

" hello." She said into the phone.

" um no, I don't think that." She said into the phone.

" listen, don't call me again, I'm tired of your phone calls. " she said before hanging up. I raised an eyebrow at her. She winked at me then grabed my empty plate and put it in the sink.

" once again thanks fish stick." I said taking the sponge out her hand.

" CC no." She said taking the sponge out my hand. I took it back from her.

" fine well will wash them together." She said grabbing another sponge.

( 5 minutes later )

" see we could have finished earlier if you didn't keep throwing soap at me." She said drying the last dish.

" let's go wash your dirty car." She said grabbing soap and a bucket.

" fine, but your car is next." I said grabbing the sponges.
We walked to the car. I grabed the water hose and turned it on.

" I'll wash the back first. And you wash the front then we will meet in the middle." She said bending over the bucket to dip her sponge in. I walked over to the front of the car and started spraying it first. I soon started scrubbing the hood of the car.

" CC can I use the hose." She asked walking over to me. I handed her the hose. I turned around and continued scrubbing the hood.

" sorry CC!" She yelled wetting me with the hose.

" hey that's cold!" I yelled. I ran over to her and snatched the hose from her.

" revenge time!" I said gently pushing her on her knees. She hung her head in shame and folded her hands. I sprayed her in the face. I then lowered the hose to her chest then to her stomach. She squeaked and started laughing. I laughed with her and helped her up. We finished washing the cars and decided to head to our houses. I closed my door after I heard hers close.