‹ Prequel: If We Leave Love

Returning Love

Semi Naked

Image


I’d gotten home from work about a half hour ago and jumped straight into the shower while I knew Ava was pre-occupied watching Tarzan which she must have watched at least 100 times already. But I knew she would stay and watch it while I showered and then decided id cook diner for the two of us seeing at Chantelle was making up with Matt and probably wouldn’t be home tonight. I think I had finally talked some sense into her, I just hoped this worked out and neither of them got hurt.

“Do you want spaghetti for diner baby?” I asked Ava once out of the shower and walking around on my underwear, I had a habit of cooking diner semi naked.

“Yep, with meatball!” Ava yelled rolling on her back to look at me and away from the TV

“Okay baby, its just you and me tonight.” I told her and she rolled back over clearly Tarzan was more interesting.

I kind of liked cooking though it gave me time to think and not stress and I knew with just Ava and I, I could take my time and make a mess so I turned on some music and got started.

I didn’t hear a knock or even the door open but I did hear it shut a little loudly and it frightened me slightly before I poked my head around the corner of the kitchen to see who the intruder was.

“What the fuck, how come you boys don’t knock?” I asked almost yelling slightly at Oli, I was after all still in my skimpy underwear.

“Sorry…” he chuckled clearly not sorry in the slightest as I watched him take in my body eyes traveling slowly.

“Oliver” I scolded

“Sorry, but why do you not have any clothes on?” he asked picking Ava up off the floor to kiss her cheek and set her back down.

“Because only females live here so its generally safe to walk around or cook diner in your underwear.” I told him

“God I wish I lived in this house.” He moaned and I smacked him across the back of his head before going into my room to find an oversized shirt that I could wear as a makeshift dress. “And what do you mean ‘you boys don’t knock’?” he asked

“Because Matt walked in on me cooking in my underwear on Tuesday, he don’t knock either.” I shook my head and Oli just laughed whole-heartedly.

“What’s up? You come over unannounced for a reason?” I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders and for the first time since he walked in I noticed that Oli had come for a reason that he had something on his mind. “Wanna talk?” I asked

“Kinda…not really.” He mumbled sitting on the counter next to me as I cooked.

“Do you want diner?” I asked instead.

“Yea, it smells good.”

“Can you boil pasta?” I asked pointing to the pack of pasta on the counter.

“Yea I think I can manage that.”

And so diner was three instead of two and Ava made the biggest mess with her pasta sauce I had ever seen, I think she wore the majority of her plate.

“You go wash Ava ill clean up here.” Oli directed and so we split ways and for a little while it was though we played house, and I kind of liked it.

By the time everything was cleaned up including Ava it was around 8:00 and I laid Ava down on her bed with a set of colour in books and I knew she would be out in minutes she always was when she spent the day with Maddie, I wasn’t sure what that girl did with her but it wore Ava out. When I turned around to head back out into the living room, Oli was leant up against Ava’s door watching us.
“Come on, come talk to me.” I told him dragging him onto the couch with me “What’s the matter?” I asked, it was kind of like it was five years ago we were each others go to person when we had something we needed to get off our chests.

“Jona left the band…” he sighed like he had an elephant sitting on his chest.

“What, why?” I questioned

“I uuummmm, I’ve had this idea for a while now that I want to bring in some keyboard or synthesized sounds and I keep slyly dropping it into conversation about the new album were gonna record. And well Jona is completely against it, doesn’t want to be any part of it…”

“What do the guys think?” I asked softly

“They seem to think it’s a good idea, Kean is really into it he knows this guy who recons would be amazing with us…I don’t want to make another album that’s the same.” He sighed looking at me like I had words of wisdom, really I didn’t.

“So the boys are all on board?” I asked cause I thought that was the most important thing.

“Yea and so I called the guy Jordan Fish who’s friends with Matt and he sent us some stuff and he’s going to meet us in Sheffield when we get back and…that was it for Jona.”

“That kinda sucks, I like Jona though I may be partially biased cause he’s Aussie and all that.” I chuckled “But at the end of the day Oli you boys started this, you and Lee and Matty and Kean you are the ones who started this and who worked for it and if you all want to change it up and do this then too bad for Jona.”

“Can I kiss you?” Oli asked

“What?” I laughed cause sure he could if he really wanted to, but that was not the reaction I was expecting.

“You just always make everything sound better, when I cant seem to make it work.” And so I leant over across the space of couch separating us and pressed my lips to his. His hands instantly cupping my face and kissing me back with so much aggression it was like he was kissing me for all those years we had missed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i have decided that im in love with Jordan Fish and therefore have to make him part of this story.
and thank you so much for your support NeverGiveItUp and Sydney4Vicious, please more comments everyone let me know if your still reading.