‹ Prequel: If We Leave Love

Returning Love

Tattoo

“Miss O’Callaghan you have a visitor.” Julie the girl who sat at our front desk chirped happily and I heard a very girly giggle come from the girl covered head to toe in tattoos.

“What do you boys want?” I yelled over my shoulder still not being able to see my visitor but knowing that it had to be one or more of the boys.

“How did you know it was us?” Lee asked
Image


“Who else was going to make her giggle like that and be here for me?” I asked and they both had to laugh

“What do you want guys I'm kinda busy?” I asked both Lee and Oli as they rolled around chairs and made themselves comfortable. If it was anyone else they would have been yelled at and told to leave, we didn’t even let friends of the person being tattooed to come back and sit and watch and hold hands and all that shit. But with all the guys coming in and out of the shop lately we had been getting busier and my boss George told me they were more then welcome to come and be a nuisance any time they wanted, I wanted to tell them to get out.

“I want you to tattoo me.” Oli told me

“Where Ol, you’re pretty covered?”

“My face.” This made me stop what I was doing wipe the guys arm down and ask him if he wanted to take a break.

“Can I listen to this conversation instead?” He asked

“Sure I just can’t tattoo and have this conversation at the same time, sorry.” I told him

“And no I won’t your crazy.” I told Oli.

“Come on I trust you.”

“I have never even tattooed you before, you’re crazy Lee tell him he’s crazy.”

“I’ve been telling him that since high school it don’t matter.”

“Come on I know your good I’ve watched you tattoo so many people lately, I want a feather type thing here.” He told me pointing to his face

“No,”

“What do I have to do?” I thought about it for a while and even though I really didn’t want to be responsible for messing up Oliver Sykes face I knew something he could do, that I was pretty sure he would reject.

“Tattoo me.” I told him.

“I'm not even a tattoo artist, Lee tell her she’s crazy.”

“This conversation is going around in circles.” Lee shook his head looking confused

“I want a rose or a fox or something here.” I pointed to my hand

“You don’t even know what you want.” He chastised

“Draw me something.”

“No.”

“You started this.” I told him and he shut up.

“Okay you two crazy people are meant for each other.” Lee chimed in “But I did have another reason for coming here, the rest of us except Ol have decided were going to go home, spend some time with family before we go back to the studio, so were having a party tomorrow night in our hotel, bring baby with you.

“This isn’t the end of this.” Oli yelled over his shoulder as he left behind Lee.

“Sorry about that.” I apologised to the guy I was tattooing.

Chantelle, Maddie, Ava and myself were all headed over to Oliver’s hotel room to have our little farewell party for the boys. Both the girls were dressed up nicely in cute dresses and high heels but I just really wasn’t feeling it, mainly cause I didn’t want them to leave and I didn’t see the point in dressing up, I didn’t need to impress them and I was just generally tired and in a bit of a sour mood. So while the girls looked all cute I threw on jeans, a top and jacket pairing it with flats before I got Ava ready and grabbed her baby bag with all her necessary items in it before I headed out with the girls.

When we arrived the boys had already started up on the beers and a bottle of jack was already almost empty and they were sitting around eating pizza.

Ava went running straight for Oli’s legs and he scooped her up quickly. “Hi princess you want pizza? Are you aloud pizza?” he asked “Mumma?” He questioned me, it was becoming a habit.

“Not too much.” I told him but nodded anyway as I picked up a piece myself and went in search of a cold beer.

And that was how the night went we sat around and drank and ate pizza and talked about a load of crap and Oli tried to convince me to tattoo his face and I told him he had to hold up his end of the bargain.

“But why won’t you?” He asked a little drunk pulling me onto his lap and cuddling his nose into my neck. I pulled away from him and cupped his face in my hands.

“Because teenage girls right around the world love this right here and I'm not going to be held responsible for fucking up Oliver Sykes pretty face…I kinda like my life.” I told him and had the rest of the boys crack up at my response. Oli kissed me quickly while I wasn’t expecting it just quick and chased before pulling away. But I wanted more so I stayed in his lap as the boys talked about the new album and bringing the new guy Jordan into it all.

By two am we had all hit a new level of intoxication myself included and I knew there was no way I was driving home tonight. So we all split up Chanti in Matty’s bed, Maddie passed out on the floor with Alec and Lee while I crawled into bed with Oli, Ava nice and snug in the middle.

I couldn’t sleep though, just watching the little person next to me who had been fast asleep for hours and hours and then the man next to her, who was watching me just as intently as I was watching him.

“What’s the matter love?” he asked closing his eyes sleepily for a moment.

“I just hate the thought of yous all leaving, but I know you have to.” I bit my bottom lip

“You know it’s not going to be like last time though right?” he questions and I just stay quiet so he continues “I have to go home but, you’re still going to be part of my life, I'm not letting you go this time.” And I try to let this sink in as I fall asleep, but I still hate the idea of him going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a bit of a shit filler, promise the next one will be better.