‹ Prequel: If We Leave Love

Returning Love

Commit To Memory

Image


“What are you doing today Inds?” Chantelle asks as she makes herself cereal even though it’s verging on 11:30 and she might as well just look for lunch.

“Not much, I think Oliver’s coming over a bit later, but that’s about it.” And I decide hell with it and make myself a bowl of cereal too.

“I was going to go over to Maddie’s and then I don’t know what else, if you and Oli want some alone time,” she rose her eye brows in a suggestive manner “Id be happy to take Ava with me for the day.” I contemplated it, it wasn’t like Ava was a burden or anything or a pain to have around, but maybe it would be nice to have some time alone with Oli.

“Yea?” I asked her more then answered her

“Yea.” She replied, “Go get her stuff together while I finish my cereal.”

I was bored out of my mind watching TV, my legs laid over one of the armrests and my head in the middle of the couch when Oli let himself in.

“You’re never going to knock are you?” I asked still in my position on the couch.

“Nope probably not.” He chuckled swinging my feet off the armrest and making my entire body fall to the floor.

“That was mean.” I pouted but Oli just kept laughing and I couldn’t ever stay mad at him when he laughed like that it was completely contagious. Though I stayed on the floor pouting up at him in protest, until he picked me up and threw me back on the couch like I weighed nothing.
“Where is everyone?” he asked

“Chanti took Ava out for the day.”

“Ooohhh so we’re alone.” Oli chuckled he was completely playful today and I loved it.

“We are.” I mumbled as I reached up on my knees to kiss him and he kissed me back roughly moving on to the couch with me, he cupped my face in his large rough tattooed hands and I could have melted. The need to have him closer had never been more strong, it was like a gravitational pull that I needed him closer to me and so I let my hand wander into his hair and tug on the short strands as his hand wondered up the inside of my shirt.

“I don’t think we’ve ever had a house to ourselves.” Oli chuckled trailing kisses down my neck

“Like that’s ever stopped us.” I chuckled

“Hey 90% of the time that was your fault.” He retorted lightly brushing his lips over mine.

“How so Mr Sykes?”

“Oh well who was it that would sneak into my bedroom with a bottle of Jack and crawl onto my bed, making herself comfortable?” he asked and I couldn’t count the amount of nights I had done that five years ago, it seemed like a different life.

“Yea well who decided that ‘this weeks girl’ was going to be every weeks girl?” I laughed tugging at his hair.

“No one else had ever bought me a bottle of Jack, I can’t say no to that.” His smile was so amazingly infectious

“So then maybe I'm doing it wrong?” I questioned sitting up properly, taking Oli off guard

“Doing what wrong?” He asked, confused.

“This.” I pointed between us and got up heading to the kitchen, I think I had completely worried Oli by this point, but he would catch on soon enough. I reached for the top cupboard and pulled out a half empty bottle of Jack and then two glasses and walking back past the lounge room where Oli stood confused I held the bottle up as I walked past.

“Well are you coming?” I asked.

“Fuck me Indie.” He mumbled under his breath and I had to chuckle.

And so I did exactly as he said I used to do, seduce him with Jack Daniels, crawling onto the bed I poured us both a glass and Oli stood and watched from the doorway.

“What’s the matter Ol?” I asked cause he was still standing at the door.

“Nothings the matter baby, I just like watching you like this. I’ve missed this…” his voice was deep, yet soft it was like velvet and I wanted to commit this moment to memory.

Walking over Oli took the two glasses and the bottle and placed them on the bedside table, discarding them all together. Before he kneeled on the edge of my bed and lifted the hem of my shirt over my head. My arms lifting with unspoken commands. Being with Oliver wasn’t thought out, our next move wasn’t thought out, it was all instant and needy and automatic like our bodies were programed together, like they knew before our minds did what we wanted or needed next.

And so as articles of clothing left our bodies, it was a mess of roaming hands. His kisses started at my right ear, moving down to where the crease of where my jaw and neck meet, to my collarbone, to my left breast where at this stage my eyes fall shut, and a small moan leaves my mouth. My bellybutton and then a bite to my hipbone, a kiss to the inside of my right thigh making me squirm and moan again, the back of my knee and the palm of my foot.

And then he comes back up to my lips and I pull away from him holding his face in the palm of both my hands, his eyes look heavy like he’s struggling to keep them open, but every time they do flash back open they are full of lust and I could watch him like this forever. But I don’t instead I remove his boxers and my undies, and this time its my silent command to him, that I want him now. And he understands.

Since having Ava, it isn’t as though I’ve had a lot of sex; I’ve never even really brought anyone home for Ava to meet. I haven’t had a relationship since Daniel, Ava’s farther and so my sex life has been less then a handful of one or two nightstands. And nothing has ever been like this.

I moan the instant Oli fills me and in return I notice Oliver’s breath pick up a notch, more erratic then normal. And as he moves back and forth inside me my eyes fall shut but I urge myself to open them I want to see him as I scratch my fingers down his back and he sucks on my nipple bitting a little harder then anticipated, and I jerk up to meet him making him moan as our bodies react to one another. Realising the reaction he has to my body jerking upwards I want control, and I try to flip us unsuccessfully. But Oli realises what I'm trying to do and what I want and therefore chuckles as he rolls us over. And now it’s my turn to take control, pulling off almost altogether before slamming back down, and the intense pleasure is almost overwhelming.

“Fuck I'm gonna come baby.” And I nod knowing I'm really not far off myself, and so I roll my hips a few times picking up speed, holding onto Oli’s waist as I feel him come and that sends me off. I brush my lips so lightly over his that I can feel is his heavy breath wash over my face and I smile resting my forehead in the crock of his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
So please tell me what you think? or if your still reading?
What do you want to happen? can they stay together when they live three hours from each other, or when he goes back on tour?
Shits about to get serous so ill update when i get a few more comments :)