Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

What Are You Up To?

Gerard’s POV
We finally ended up at barnes and noble just in time for my shift. “Hey Frankie?” “Hmm” I turned to face him. “Could you go back to my parents’ house til I finish my shift?” “But I thought we agreed id help you out” he asked with he’s puppy dog eyes. “I know babe but with the beautiful angel you are I wouldn’t be able to do the job also my mikes needs your help with something” he sighed and cupped my cheek whilst leaning in. your smooth lips met in a sweet innocent kiss. “Fine but I’ll see you at home after okay?” I nodded before we both went our separate ways.
I quickly opened the door to met Matt. “Hey matt!” I shouted out the place was empty. “Yeah Ger!” he shouted back whilst making he’s way back to the counter were I was standing. “Can I ask you for this week’s pay early?” I asked nicely. “sure ger but do you mind my asking why?” “Nah it’s just I need to the cash today I’ve got a surprise for Frankie” he smiled and nodded whilst going into the back. After a few minutes of waiting Matt came out with a tin box. “there you go” he handed me the cash. I quickly counted it “erm….matt?” “yeah?” “if I have counted this right you’ve given me about 60 dollars more than im working for” I said slightly confused. He smiled widely. “I know its for this weeks wages and also for all the times you’ve paid for my shit in the past I might as well pay you back for it so we’re even.” “No no no matt I could-“ “Gerard take it okay its fine” he smiled before we both went back to work.
-2 hours Later-
I quickly took a five minute break considering the shop was kinda dead. I took out my phone and got up my messages.
Hey mikes how’s Frankie doing?
Hey gee XD oh my god he’s er doing well…
Mikes… what’d you do
Well he came round and Ray started to ask these questions..
About..
Your guys sex life
O.O THE FUCK MIKEY!
Hey hey aint my fault! But you seriously haven’t done ANYTHING to that sweet ass of he’s? Gee I’d thought you’d be in there by now
Oh my god im NOT going to discuss this with you anyways what did you make Frankie do?
You know the usual….
Don’t break him okay? And ill be round your’s soon I’ve nearly finished my shift
Okay gee well I gtg cya soon
See ya mikes
I closed my phone putting it back into my pocket before going back into my pocket and continued to work. I couldn’t wait to go to mikes.
-time lapse-
Frank’s POV
“Ray could you please stop? Why do you want to know this shit?” I asked kind of embarrassed right now wishing that Gerard would pick me up and take me home. “im just curious Frank that’s all..hey do you want a bottle of blood?” he asked whilst walking around the kitchen to the fridge. “Sure” I said with a smile. “Here you go” Thanks” I took a gulp of blood and it felt so good I couldn’t help but let out a little moan. “Wow how can Gerard not jump you” “How can Gerard what?” a voice came from behind me. I turned and was met with he’s beautiful hazel eyes. “Gee I was er…” I blushed hard. “As I was saying Gee how can you not attack him every time he moans even if it’s just a little one.” “I don’t know I guess I have will power but I do have my weaknesses.” He said hugged my from behind. “Not to mention he was really horny the first time we met.” Ray looked kind of confused. “I er.. was a bit forward the first time I met Frankie I was basically grinding against him in the cafeteria” he blushed whilst burying he’s face in the crook of my neck.
“Hey Gee can I talk to you for a min?” Mikey’s voice rang in my ears. “Sure”. Gerard disappeared with mikey into the other rooms of the house.
Gerard’s POV
“yeah mikes?” “Right I called people and everything is set” I huge smile spread across my face. “thanks mikes you’re the best little brother anyone could have!” I squealed. He laughed before we both joined Ray and Frankie. Mikey gave Ray a look signalling for him to follow which he did. “Hey Frankie..” I whispering in he’s ear whilst wrapping my arms around he’s waist. He shivered slightly. “meet me at my parents’ house in an hour I have a surprise for you” I said before I disappeared into thin air.
Frank’s POV
I felt coldness behind me and gee was gone. What was he up to? I looked at the clock 6:00pm right I have an hour to get to the Way’s for my surprise. “Mikey? Ray?” I shouted out but got no answer. Where is everyone? I quickly ran up the stairs to the guest room that me and Gerard shared when we staid round. I quickly grabbed fresh clothes and laid them out before I made my way to the bathroom. As soon as I got in I stripped off my clothes and turned on the boiling water before stepping in. I sighed as my muscles relaxed as a scrubbed my body and hair clean. After a nice hot shower I stepped out and wrapped a warm fluffy towel around my waist as I strolled back into the guest bedroom.
I dried myself and slipped on my boxers.and started to put on my tight black jeans with a white v neck and my jacket. I quickly brushed my hair whilst drying it once I was finished I looked in the mirror and sighed “Happy Birthday Frankie boy”. I checked the clock 6:45pm. Right I have fifteen minutes left I slipped on my shoes grabbed my phone and keys and left Mikey and Ray’s and made my way to the Way’s
♠ ♠ ♠
IM A SO SORRY THAT THIS IS THE MOST SHITTIEST CHAPTER
ill work on it! sorry i havent updated in a while
comments are welcome and helpful :)
so please comment what you think.much love
So whats Gerard up to? and how come no one has acknowledged that its Frankies birthday?
Anyways i was going to update 2mora but i dont think ill be able considering its my birthday! YAY XD lolz
Love you guys
-Frankie xoxo