Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

First Meeting

Frank POV
I could feel someone’s eyes burning holes in my back. I slowly turned around to see him. Gerard Way. One of the most feared dom’s of our generation, he’s family was practically royalty considering what happened 10 years ago. He was staring at me with hunger in his eyes like he wanted me. That’s all we are to vampires toys and food. I turned around trying to avoid the odd and new sensation in my stomach as I grabbed the lunch tray and made my way the trash can. “Can I help you with that?” a voice said from behind me. And when I say behind me I mean literally he’s strong chest was against my back. “ok-okay” I said as he took the tray out of my hands and chucked in it in the bin. “what’s your name sugar?” he asked turning me around so I was facing him. My mummy and daddy told me to NEVER look a dom or a fertile in the eyes unless they tell you to so I quickly looked at my feet and answered he’s question. “Frank Frank Iero”. He leaned in so he’s perfect lips were inches away from my ear. “hunny you’ve been taught well” he smirked. He pressed he’s body against mine so I was sandwiched against the wall and he’s perfect body. I looked around the cafeteria and saw that everyone and I do mean everyone staring right as a us. Well why wouldn’t they? Its not every day that a dom vampire grinds against a human in the cafeteria. He started grinding he’s hips as I let out a small moan. He attached he’s lips to mine as our lips moved in sync. Then it hit me. Where I was who I was who was doing these things to me and what I meant to them. Suddenly the bell went which was my only way to detach myself from him. “i..er..gotta go” I said before moving out of he’s grip and made my way out of the corridor. Well that was an eventful lunch.
All throughout my next class I only thought about Gerard. He is strong body felt against mine. How he’s hands skilfully moved over my body. But the one question that kept floating around my head was. Why me? Out of all the humans why me? Why didn’t he stop me when I left most doms don’t care what humans want they only care about what they want and as I said before humans are only for toys and food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is crappy and short im working on it btw sorry if i dont update everyday but i'll try :)
-Frankie xoxo