Status: Update as soon as I can xoxo

Blood, Gallons of the Stuff...

Again?

All throughout my next class I only thought about Gerard. He is strong body felt against mine. How he’s hands skilfully moved over my body. But the one question that kept floating around my head was. Why me? Out of all the humans why me? Why didn’t he stop me when I left most doms don’t care what humans want they only care about what they want and as I said before humans are only for toys and food.
After a whole hour of boredom the bell finally rang signalling that the school day was over. I quickly grabbed my backpack and legged out of the classroom which resulted me bumping in to someone. Shit. “oh s-sorry” I said before the person who I bumped into grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out of the hallway. I was finally let go as once we were at the back of the school. “What the-“ I said before I gasped as the person gripped be through my jeans and I let out a moan. I felt there hot breath next to my ear. “mm I’ve been waiting for that moan for an hour”. He said before he grinded against be as my back hit the brick wall of the school. “G-Gerard S-stop..p-please” I said trying to catch my breath I knew it was a bad idea and I know it was wrong to speak out to a dom. He pulled away looking at me in the eyes but as I know and have been taught I looked down at my feet. “what’s wrong sugar?” he said before putting he’s finger under my chin making me look directly at him. “wh-why me?” confusion spread across he’s face. I sighed and pushed off of the wall and grabbed my backpack. “why you what do you mean?” he said as he followed me as I made my way to the school gates. “why me as in why did you chose me to be your toy? Why do you allow me to talk back to you?” I asked as we walked out of the school gates and down the road. Not once looking back at him. I was nothing to him just another disgusting human. A toy.
Gerard’s POV
He thought he was my toy? Well I guess I did come on a little….strong but it isn’t my fault the he’s so god damn hot! And he isn’t a toy to me. Me and Mikey skipped he’s last lesson and talked about Frank. We added everything up and we came to the conclusion that Frank is indeed a forgotten vampire. A forgotten vampire is a vampire who is protected by their parents who makes a piece of jewellery who turns them into a human for god knows what reason my parents say it’s to protect them but I just think it’s stupid. Also once the forgotten vampire has the bracelet on they take their human form and also think that they are human and they don’t have blood lust so they have all the features of a human. All I’ve got to do is get that piece of jewellery of off Frank to see if he turns into he’s vampire form. “You think your my toy?” I ask him moving in front of him so he’d stop walking. He nodded “Frank that isn’t true you’re not my toy” “but that’s all us humans are to you vampires food and toys and considering you haven’t drank my blood…yet im guessing im a toy”. I sighed at how wrong he was well hoping he was wrong and that I and Mikey was right. “Okay come with me and I’ll show you that you’re not my toy” I said before I extended my hand to him. He hesitated for a while before taking it. I quickly entwined our fingers as we started walking to him. “your house? But your family they’ll freak out and probably drink my blood!” Frank said as he stopped at my gateway. “Frankie it’ll be fine I’ll never let them hurt you I promise” I said before kissing he’s forehead leading him towards my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
CRAPPY CHAPTER ! im really sorry! working on it!
Thanks so much for the comments Rainbow_Banshee109
:) hope you enjoy my story
-Frankie xoxo