Status: VERY slow updates. Don't read if you're too impatient. Feedback appreciated :)

South Ithilien High School

10.4 - Homecoming - Part Four

We had all been dancing in a big group for a while, but before we knew it, only Eldarwen, Merry and myself were left. The others had split off with their dates to dance and we hadn't noticed because we were having too much fun. When we finally noticed the others had disappeared, we moved off to the side of the room.

"I'm bored," Merry complained.

"It's been two minutes. How are you already bored?" Eldarwen asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm bored!" he repeated. I grinned mischievously and showed them the bottles I had snuck in.

"I know how to liven things up a bit," I giggled and snuck over to the punchbowl, mixing the alcohol in when no one was looking. "And now we wait..."

"If we get caught I'm not getting blamed for this," Eldarwen said.

"Deal," I agreed readily.

The alcohol I put in was pretty cheap. I just wanted to get people buzzed, not completely smashed. We hid nearby to watch the party. Our first victim was Arwen. She drank about three cups of the stuff before going back to Aragorn. She was very giggly and very clumsy. His eyes flashed over to us in suspicion before returning to his girlfriend who wanted his attention. Next was Gimli. We lost count around ten, and his girlfriend didn't seem too happy when he came back, but had patience with him until she managed to get him to eat enough for him to become coherent again.

There were various other people between our friends as well, all returning to their partners giggling and stumbling, leaving their partners confused. One of our last victims was Isilwen. She just seemed more confused than anything. After the last dance we decided to go back to Isilwen's house to have a movie night with popcorn. It ended up being more fun there than at the dance for us.