Status: VERY slow updates. Don't read if you're too impatient. Feedback appreciated :)

South Ithilien High School

16 - A Big Mistake

Isilwen's POV

Legolas had moved in with me a while ago after he had a big fight with his father. My parents didn't care because we had a spare bedroom and they knew he was gay so they weren't worried he was going to do whatever it is they thought my guy friends were going to do. I hadn't told Elerossë yet because he tended to over react about things. I was starting to think dating him was a big mistake. We hadn't been dating long and he was being way too controlling. He even insisted that I eat lunch at school with him rather than with my friends because 'he doesn't like the way Boromir looks at me,' whatever that means.

My parents were out and I was waiting for Legolas to pick me up after he was done working to go shopping when there was a knock on the door. Assuming it was Legolas, I got up to answer. I had barely opened the door when Elerossë pushed passed me into the house.

"Where is he?!" Elerossë demanded. He looked absolutely livid.

"What are you talking about...?" I asked.

"Legolas! Where is he?! I know he's here!" he said. I sighed.

"Calm down... he had a fight with his dad so he's j-"

"Just what?! Sexing you up?!" Elerossë asked.

"...Sexing me up? What does that even mean?" Isilwen asked. She put her hands on her hips and gave him an incredulous look. "No, he's just staying here until there's no more tension."

"SEXUAL TENSION?!" Elerossë demanded

"Oh my god you're not even listening to me..." I looked towards the window to see if Legolas was here yet. Elerossë was getting really mad and it was a little nerve-wracking. "He's letting things blow over with his dad before going back home."

"Why do you keep looking at the window?! Who are you waiting for?!"

"Oh... um..." I took a few steps back. "My dad..." I glanced to the window again.

"Don't lie! You're waiting for him! Look at me!" he slapped me, hard. I looked up at him, shocked, before dodging around him to the door. I ran out just as Legolas pulled into the driveway and jumped into the car quickly. "Go, go gogogogogogogo!" he drove away quickly before Elerossë could follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN! Cliche terrible boyfriend! No, domestic violence is very bad... but it's still cliche.