Status: Three shot.

Stars

epilogue

Natasha stood in her yard, watching her boys play with the toys she had just bought them earlier that day. It was a bright, sunny day in the San Fernando Valley. Jordan was due to be home any moment.

Whenever she watched her boys, she felt an overwhelming sense of relief. If Jordan wouldn’t have saved her the day that he proposed to her, her twins wouldn’t be here. Her twins, Alex and Jack, wouldn’t exist. They would have never taken the first breaths that they took four years prior, they wouldn’t be outside in the grass playing with trucks like they were right now.

“Hey baby.”

Natasha turned around; Jordan was setting a guitar case and a suitcase down by the sliding glass door that was in the kitchen that led out into the yard, he was home.

She kissed him on the cheek, “How was the tour?”

“Eh. Well you know, it was only a state tour. But it was fun, a lot of great crowds. How are the boys? They look really into their toys; I don’t want to bug them until they notice me.”

Natasha laughed while Jordan hugged her from behind, watching their sons, “They’ve been doing great. The other day Jack thought it would be funny to hide the nails when I was trying to hang up your gold record, but other than that great.”

Jordan smiled; he had all he ever wanted, a beautiful wife, a family, and a successful music career. He got to spend nearly every day with Natasha and the boys, and that was his idea of a happy ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah like i said ending sucks because i was rushed to finish it for class but yayyy its done