A Million Nights

I won't leave you!

“FUCK! Fuck, Matt you drive!”

“What’s wrong, Syn? Calm down?”

“Jesus, give me the fucking keys!”

Brian pulled over the keys to Matt's hand and left the house running. Immediately, Matt left behind him. Brian was very nervous. His body trembled a lot and his eyes were full of tears.

"Brian, you're scaring me. Could you tell me what is happening?"

"Please, drive. Please Matt, I'm begging you!"
Matt got in the car and followed the instructions of Brian. Upon arriving at the scene, Brian got out and was running towards Annie. She left Tay when she saw him and ran to him.

"That's ok, little girl. It has passed. I'm here with you."

"They almost did it, Brian. I was so scared." - Brian kissed the forehead of his girlfriend and looked at the guys who were on the ground.

"Were these motherfuckers?" - He asked Johnny without taking his eyes from the group of boys.

"Yes, they were. But don't worry. Tay and I treated them." - Brian left Annie with Tay and approached the guys.

"You don't know what you will happen to you!"

He starts kicking the boys until Matt intervened. He grabbed his friend and pulled him over from the boys.

"Syn, take it easy, bro. I'll call the police." - Brian is directed back to the boys, hitting them again.

"WHY? WHY HER?"

"Stop, please. We were just doing what we were asked."

"What? Who’s asked you to do this shit to my girlfriend?"

"We don't know. It was a man and he was with a girl... a blonde girl!"

“That bitch!”

“Do you think it was Michelle?” – Matt asked to Brian.

“Of course it was that… it was Michelle!” – Johnny answered looking at Annie.

“She saw me today with Val…”

They began to hear the siren of the police car until the police arrived at the place. It arrived also an ambulance to take Annie to the hospital for medical checkups.

"She has a lot bruises and scratches. We have to take her to the hospital quickly."

"Can I go with her in the ambulance?" - Brian looks at the pumpmaker with his eyes full of tears and a look of despair.

"Are you of the family of the victim?"

"Brian please… don't leave me!" - Annie was already on the stretcher. Brian was beside her and she grabs his hand.

"I won't leave you, babe!" - Brian says Annie. - "I'm her boyfriend. Please let me go with her."

"Okay, come on." - Brian before come into the ambulance with Annie, he went next Johnny and Tay.

"Thanks, guys. I neither want to imagine what would have happened if you guys hadn't appeared."

"Please, man!" - Brian hugged Johnny and Tay and he couldn't prevent and the tears ran his face.

"Brian, you gotta go. Good luck and I'm sorry for what happened."

"Thanks for everything, Matt."

Brian came into the ambulance and went to the hospital. the three boys were arrested and went to the police station for a questioning about what had happened.
However, Matt goes to the car.

"Guys, I'm going to the hospital. I can't leave Syn alone now. Do you come?"

"No, I'm going home to tell Rita and Veronica about what happened and then we'll go to the hospital. Johnny, you can go with Matt."

"But we give you a ride."

"Ok. c'mon."

They came into the car and went to the hospital after left Tay at Annie's house. In the meantime, Annie was already in the hospital and started doing medical examinations. Brian had to stay in the waiting room. He was sitting on a bench available, with his arms resting on his legs and hands in his face. He could not stop the tears that streamed down his face.
However, Matt and Johnny arrive at the hospital and they went next Brian.

"Why? Why her? I preferred a thousand times that she did something to me! What goes to the head of Michelle? I don't recognize her anymore."

"I agree. What’s wrong with her?"

"She is completely obsessed with you, Gates!"

"I know that! But hire some guys to rape Annie? Who does that?"

Tay arrived along with Rita, Zacky and Veronica.

"News?"

"Nothing ... I have to see her!"

Brian gets up and talks to a nurse.

"Please, can you see of there is news of a girl who was almost raped?"

"What's her name?"

"Ana Gonçalves."

"She is still under observation. You have to wait."

Brian came together for the guys. He was very nervous and could not stop. He was walking from one side to the other. 10 minutes later, appears a doctor.

"Are you family of Miss Annie Gonçalves?"

“Yes, we are. How is she?”

“She’s better. She will be here for a couple of day. She will need counseling. She is completely traumatized. It’s normal in such cases. But I also wanted to ask all of you to have patience with her in these next days. Are you Annie's boyfriend? "- Asks the doctor looking at Brian.

"Yes, I am."

"You have to be very patience with her. She’s very hurt and it is very unlikely she will accept to have a certain kind of close contact with you. Now she needs you very much on her side to feel safe but she will prevent you sometimes."

"I just want her to be ok. Can we see her?"

"Yes, of course. But she called for Brian. It’s you, right?"

The doctor followed them to the bedroom. When they came into there, Annie's body was shaking and she was crying a lot. Brian ran to her and gave her a kiss while he caressed her head.

"Calm down, babygirl. I'm here."

"I don't want to be alone, Brian. They will come back."

"They will not come back, Annie. Nobody will hurt you. I’m here and I will never leave you alone. Never."

The rest of the group approaches them. Rita gave a kiss on the forehead of Annie.

"How are you, sis?"

"I feel I wanna disappear from this world ... and only come back 10 years from now."

The boys looked at each other with a strange look. Tay noticed this and asked Johnny for the reason to their reaction.

"Jimmy said the same... a few months before he died."

Tay froze at that moment. However, the group decided to go home and let Annie and Brian alone.
They went Zacky's house and they had decided to go all together to the hospital the next day, so they'll sleep there.
However, Johnny and Tay went to the tattoo shop.

"Why did you bring this backpack, Tay?"

"You'll see!"

Tay was very sad about what happened to Annie so before leavingthe house with Johnny, put some bottles of vodka and whiskey in her backpack.

"Johnny, I really need to drink to prevent I go to the house of that cow and break all her teeth. You’ll drink with me!"

"Give me that. I’m even able of committing a folly. When I saw Annie, I felt like ... I just wanted kill those guys."

"You had help to do so, don't worry." - They drank without stopping and it was late and Johnny and Tay were completely drunks.

"When you want, you can be a nice person ..."

"Yes, I have days ..."

"Why are you always making fun of me?"

"Because I love you."

"What? You? Do you love me?"

"Now shut up and give me the bottle!"

"No. no. no. if you love me, why don't you tell me this when we're sober?"

"Because I can't. Did you hear me or not? Give me that shit!"

"Come here and get it!"

Tay got up from the chair and started walking towards Johnny, staring at him intently while she took off her leather jacket. She was already very close to him. He just admired the whole scene. Tay put her foot between the legs of Johnny grabs his shirt and pulls him against her, kissing him. Johnny takes his hands against the Tay's body, exploring every detail. He took off his coat and she immediately raised him of the chair. Tay leaned Johnny against the wall, took his sweater off and started kissing his chest and all those tattooed arms. He moaned in pleasure with all that "exploration" in his body. He grabbed Tay's hands and began to kiss them. He decided to take her shirt and soon after the bra. She took him to the stretcher and pushed him to there. Tay loosened her pants, leaving only her underwear. She took his pants, and started kissing all his belly and hip. Johnny was completely mad and grabbed Tay's arm and pulled her to him.

"Don't make me lose my mind!"

"Too late. You did I lose mine."

Tay kissed Johnny again and then she lied down on top of him.

"Show me what you got, Johnny Christ!"
Johnny grabbed her waist and began kissing her chest and boobs, making her moan for a few moments.

"Wow, Johnny you're so much better than I thought. Whether you've made me so mad right now I figure out when you're sober..."

"Oh my God, you really are the devil's daughter. You're making me burn!"

After multiple orgasms and a good time of love, Johnny held Tay to him and began giving her several kisses on her neck.
She moves away from him, stand up, grabbed the backpack and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She went back to the stretcher, took the cigarette lighter and started smoking. Johnny is apparently sad.

"You don't even give me a kiss ..."

"For what? To show you how much I loved making love to you? I can show you in a different way. Let me just smoke."

Johnny smiled and prepared himself for another sex session. But that wasn't what was expecting to him. Tay just smoked and began to prepare the needles and ink to get a tattoo to Johnny.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Are you afraid?"

"Of course not. Look at me. I'm full of tattoos. I'm afraid of you!"

"Don't be! Now, turn around!"

Johnny turned and stood with his back to Tay. Johnny had no idea what Tay was tattooing. She finished, she turned to Johnny and intensely kissed him and they made love again, until they fell asleep.