A Million Nights

Tomorrow it's a different day

*Johnny’s phone ringing*

“Jesus Christ! Where am I?”

“Shut that shit!”

“Tay?” - Johnny turns and picks up his pants, takes the mobile phone out of his pocket and answers it. - “Hey Zacky!”

“Where are you? We are waiting for you!”

“Oh shit! Gimme 10 minutes and I’ll be there!” – Johnny hangs up the call.

“Tay. Tay! We have to go!”

“Ohhh my head! What happened last night? Oh God! Don’t tell me…”

“We’ll talk about this later. Now we have to go. They’re waiting for us.” - Johnny turns his back to Tay and she notices the tattoo she had done to Johnny... on his ass!

"Johnny ..."

"Tay, I told you. We'll talk about what happened later. Hurry up!"

"Johnny ... I did you a tattoo ..."

"I remember that! But please Tay! Let's go!"

"Johnny, the tattoo has ... a couple fucking with each other..."

"What???"

"See with your own eyes!"

Tay picked up a mirror and showed the tattoo to Johnny. He was in shock for a few seconds and then started laughing without stop.

"Now you've marked on my body."

"What a joke! The idea was not that, little boy!"

Then they left the store and headed toward Zacky's house. Getting there, they and the remainder of the guys went to the hospital.
At the hospital, Annie was still asleep. Brian was sitting in a chair beside her, with one arm on the stretcher and his chin resting on it, and looked at Annie doing caresses in her face.

"I love you so much, Annie. I promise I will never leave you. I'll never ever leave you!" - Brian catches Annie's hand and kisses it.

However, Annie became very agitated, making a strange expression and began to scream.

"Let me go! Stop!"

Annie was having a nightmare. Brian stands up and tries to wake her up.

"Annie, calm down please. Annie, wake up!"

She woke up, exalted, crying a lot. When he saw Brian at her side, clung to him and keep crying.

"Tell me it was just a nightmare, Brian."

"It was just a nightmare, my princess. Believe in me. it was just a nightmare that you'll never have again."

"Good morning. Aww, Annie, don't cry. You have a lovely boyfriend who loves you here beside you. Come on, now take these pills."

"These pills are for what?"

"It's a calming. You got an appointment with a psychologist later. I'm sure you'll feel better. Though I think your boyfriend would do a better job. Sorry, but you're Synyster Gates, don't you?"

"Yes, I am. Are you my fan?" - The nurse should have 50 years old or maybe a little more. She had a very nice look and was very lovely to Annie. To ask the nurse if she was his fan, Brian did Annie smile.

"Wow, I see a little smile on her beautiful face. See? You have to love this girl more every single day, Mr. Gates. By the way, I can't say I'm a fan, but I know your work. My granddaughter loves you and forces me to listen to your music all weekend. Well, I gotta go now. See ya, later! "
Brian stared at Annie. She looks at him and smiles.

"I love you."
Brian looks at Annie and smiled. Approaches her and kisses her deeply. He felt her body trembling. Brian stopped kissing her. He knew he had to take it easy with her and he couldn't be with her in the way he wanted.

"I love you too. Very much! I just want you to feel safe with me."

"I just feel safe with you around, Bri."

"So, you have to put up with me 24 hours a day! No... 25 hours a day."

"What would I do without you in my life?"

"The same I would do. Nothing! Thanks to the fate that brought us together!"

“Bri… if you wanna break up with me ... I understand.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I won’t be able to... to be with you ... that way ... for now!”

“Hey, hey, babygirl! Don’t think about it. I’m with you because you are a wonderful girl and you made me fall in love for you in a way that nobody did. I’m not with you because of sex. Although you are beautiful, you have an amazing body and you're perfect making love. But I love you. I love what you have here. Inside of you.” - Brian puts his hand on Annie’s chest.

“But you are a…”

“Txiii!” – Brian put his hands on Annie’s lips. – “I have to confess that it won't be easy but my love for you is bigger than something else! And I’ll prove it. And I told you that I won’t leave you. For that reason, when you came out of here you’ll live with me.”

“Bri, I…”

“Hey guys! How are you, Annie?” - Rita asked.

“She’s better, of course. Look at her! She's smiling!” - Tay said.

“Hey guys. I’m better, thanks. But I can’t forget that nightmare.”

“We understand you. but, dear sister in law, look at me... you're beside Synyster Gates. this makes everything okay again!"

"Yes, it's true. I just make a small correction. beside Brian. I will be with Synyster in a few days or months."

"It was a great idea!" - Matt says putting his hand on his face and looking up as if he had an idea.

"What are you thinking about, Shadows?" - Johnny asked.

"You have to hear her sing. she has a wonderful voice. you've all noticed her style, Annie has rock in her veins."

Brian looked at Matt with an expression that clearly showed jealousy. All this talk reminded him of the pictures. But immediately he took it out of his mind when Annie took his hand and looked at him, smiling.

"Are you inviting my girlfriend to sing with you at one of our shows?"

"Exactly"

"Great idea!"

By the time Annie forgot what had happened. But she remembered another little detail. In the middle of the excitement that the boys in the band were living, Annie interrupted them.

"Guys ... GUYS! I have a problem with that ..."

"A problem? What’s wrong, honey?"

"Annie is terrified on stage." - Rita said. And Tay continued.

"She can't even talk when she is on it."

"I didn't study music because of that."

"How do you learn to play guitar like that?"

"I learned by myself!"

"Wow!" - Said Brian and Matt at the same time.

"When you heard him singing and playing piano ..."

"I don't used to say these things but ... Get ready Gates!" - Tay said with a mischievous smile.

The hours went by and it was time to go talk to the psychologist. Everything was well and Annie was apparently calm and well. They were home, less Brian. He didn't want to leave Annie alone. However, they were at home. They had gone to the house of Annie and Rita. Matt and Veronica were increasingly intimate. The truth is Veronica was to make Matt forget a bit what had happened to Val

"Guys, it's time to make dinner!" - Rita said.

"Let's go!"

With all that food and smells, Rita began to feel a little bit sick.

"Rita, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm ok, Veronica. Thanks. I’m just sick with all these smells. It’s better open the window a little."

However, they were all seated, ready for lunch, until Zacky remembered a small detail.

"Hey, little man. Where did you spend the night?"

"You don't wanna know, Zacky. It was so depressing its better he doesn’t talk about it." - Said Tay showing annoyance.

"Was it depressing? So let me tell you that you're a freak, you think you're better than anyone else.
But you are..."

"Johnny Christ! Calm down! I was kidding. You know I love you, right?"

“Uhhhh… ‘You know I love you, right?’”

“What’s your problem, Rita?”

“I have to tell this to Johnny… Johnny, did you know that you always were her favorite ‘Avenged’?”

“BITCH!”

“Really?”

“Come here, Johnny!” – Tay got up from her chair, grabbed Johnny's arm and took him to the living room.

"Look little Johnny... you won't tell anything about what happened between us last night!"

"Why?"

Johnny looked at Tay, pouting and with puppy eyes. Tay didn't resist and kissed Johnny.

"This means that ..."

"This means ..." - Tay kissed him again. - "... I want to be your secret girlfriend!"

"Hey guys! Come to lunch!" - Matt yells into the kitchen to get them to listen.

"We're coming!" - Tay and Johnny kissed again.

A few days later, Annie came back home. Everyone was at her house waiting for her and Brian. She was so much calmer and she was happy to return home.
To come into the house, the girls ran towards her to give her a warm welcome, while boys were greet Brian.

“Anniieeee! How are you, sis?”

“I’m great! I have the best boyfriend ever. And the bestfriends ever, by the way.”

“YOU ARE the best girlfriend ever!” – Brian said to her, pulling her to him and kissed her.

“Wooow! News?” - Tay said with a suspicious look.

“Not really. I just love him!”

“And I just love her.”

“Jesus, Gates. We don’t even know you.”

“Neither do I. but I’m feeling great. That woman changed my world.” – Brian said, looking at Annie
that was in the couch with the girls.

“Mine too… I mean… I’m not talking about Annie…” – Johnny said looking at Tay.

“WHAT?”

“Don’t worry, mate. He’s talking about Tay!”

“No, I’m not.”

“I see that it had happened many interesting things in my absence.”

“We have no idea what had happened.” – Matt and Zacky moved away from Brian and Johnny and came next to Annie.

“Johnny…” - Brian raises one of his eyebrows and looks at Johnny expecting him to tell something.

“I can’t! And I won’t tell you anything!”

However, on the couch:

“Girls… I have to tell you something!”

“Are you pregnant of Brian?”

“Jesus, Tay! No, I’m not… it’s not easy telling you this, guys… but… i'll move on with Brian... to his house."

“WHAT? Are you serious?”

“I’m sorry girls. I know maybe it’s too soon but… I really love him and I feel safe with him! Please forgive me!”

“Are you fucking kidding with us?” – Tay started screaming like crazy with happiness.

“It’s the best new you could give us, sis!” – said Rita, smiling but with her eyes full of tears

“You and Gates… living… together… My God!” - Veronica couldn’t believe.

“Don’t worry, girls. I'll take care of her as if she were my most precious possession. SHE IS my most precious possession!" - Said Brian approaching Annie and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"And your guitar? AND PINKLY?"

"My guitar is nothing beside this woman! And Pinkly... oh man...this is difficult..."

"I understand that Pinkly is more important than me. She’s with you for a long time ..."

"But she doesn't love me the same way as you!"

"If you know what he means..."

"Fuck you, Zacky!"

"I'm kidding, Annie. Now seriously. I've known Brian for years and I never, ever, see this guy like this."

"It's true. Though he doesn’t show, Brian is a person with no confidence in himself. He already lived very difficult moments with other girls. He falls in love very easily. But you, Annie ... you is different of all girls he's ever met.” – said Matt.

"He even wrote a song for you on the day he met you."

"Annie too!"

"How do you know?"

"I found it in your laptop."

"I hate you!" - Annie grabbed a pillow and started hitting Rita.

"Annie, stop and look at me!" - said Brian grabbing her arm gently.

"Sing for me!"

"Yeah! Annie, please sing. Zacky and I didn't hear you yet!"

"I can't sing with all of you looking at me."

"Sis, please!"

"Fair enough."

Annie stood up from the couch and went to the piano. She sat, took a deep breath and looked at them all.

"Ready?"

"Yeah!"

Annie looked at Brian and he said only with his lips: "I love you!"
She looks at the piano keys and put her thin and long fingers over them, until a first note is heard.

"Far, away from it all
You and me with no one else around
A brand new start
Is all we need, it's all we need to mend these hearts
Back to the beginning
Be still
Let it go
Before we lost hope
When we still touched and love wasn't so hard
Be still
I already know
Foolish one with the smile
You don't have to be brave
Every time we fall down
But we're falling from grace
I'll gladly climb your walls if you'll meet me halfway
Slow, slow it down
Why do we run, we're missing so much babe
Just lay in my arms for a while
Be still
We should've known
Foolish one with the smile
You don't have to be brave
I'll gladly climb your walls
If you'll meet me halfway
Every time we fall down
But we're falling from grace
Here's my hand and my heart
It's yours to take
Be still"
♠ ♠ ♠
The song that Annie sings in the final is "Be Still" by Kelly Clarkson.