A Million Nights

It's all about love and... making love!

"Why are you so... quiet and... mute?"

The boys were without reaction and couldn't say a single word while girls smiled at Annie showing their support. Over a few seconds, Johnny breaks the silence, then Zacky and Matt.

"You are not of this world!"

"Rita, why did you never tell me Annie was a descendant of angels?"

"You'll have to sing with me one day!"

"Aww, thanks guys. you're leaving me without even knowing what to say. I'm not that good!"

At that moment, Brian got up from the couch and walked over to Annie. Took her hand, pulling her close to him, standing in front of her.

"Did you like it, Bri?" - Brian didn't answer the question of Annie. He touched her face with his fingers, sliding up to her lips.

"Brian say something, please!"

Brian, looking into the eyes of Annie, approached her even more so that his lips met hers. He kissed her gently, while his hands roamed her back while pulling her body from him.

"Hey, hey! Gates take her to her bedroom! We don't wanna see what will happen next!"
Brian looked at Annie and smiled asking permission to go up to her room. She feared a bit but decided to go up to there.
While that, Zacky looked at Rita with eyes of desire.

"You know what? Their moment gave me some hunger!" - All the people started laughing but Rita knew what he wanna mean.

"You can laugh." - Zacky stood up from the couch and approached to Rita. - "Baby, do you come with me? We have a great lunch upstairs waiting for us..."

"Don't talking me in food... but if the lunch is 'Zacky on my bed'... I'm already arriving!"

"Ohh please! Don't tell me just will have sex today here? Johnny, let's get out of here! Let's play some... bass or something!" -Tay took Johnny's hand and they left the house. Matt and Veronica were alone in the living room. Matt was sitting in a chair near of the couch. He stood up and went next to veronica, leaving her nervous.

"So, we're alone, uh?"

"Yeah, it's seems like that."- Veronica answered to Matt, never taking her eyes of her lap. - "Oh my fucking God. I'm alone with Shadows. Take it easy, Veronica. Take it easy... Take a deep breath..."

"Are you talking to me?"

"No. no, I'm not. I was talking with... with myself. To be saying the truth... I'm so nervous. I never thought in being alone... with you... here... or... anywhere..." - Matt put his arm on the couch and began approaching Veronica, looking into her eyes and her lips. There was a great desire among them and when they were about to kiss, Matt's cell phone starts ringing.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, Vero! Hello?"

"Hey Matt. It's Val. I really need to talk to you..."

"Val? Eish! You? Yeah... yeah we need to talk. Maybe at 3pm?"

"Can't be now?"

"No, not now! I'm busy... I'm really busy... at 3 pm?

"Yeah, at 3 pm in my house."

"I'll be there. Bye."- Matt hang up the phone and his eyes were full of tears. He was biting his lip, looking to his phone that we were holding in his hands. - "I'm sorry, Vero. This is very recent and I still find it hard hear her voice... I'm sorry..."

"Matt." - Veronica held his hand. - "I understand. I'm not saying that... I mean... I really like you! You're one of my idols and I really feel a very strong attraction by you but first of all, if you love Val and if she loves you, I just want you to be happy."

"Do you wanna go to take a walk on the beach or something? I really have to go out and drinking something..." - Veronica stood up, grabbed Matt's hand and then they left.
However, upstairs, Annie and Brian was already in her bedroom. They were lying in bed beside each other, kissing.

"Babygirl ... I have to... tell you... something."

"Ok... but... Bri... can you... stop kissing... me?"

"I can't!" - Brian slides his hand up to Annie's belly beneath her shirt, kissing her with more intensity.

"Brian, please. Stop!"

"Fuck! I'm sorry babe. Please forgive me! Jesus, I'm always doing shit..."

"Bri. Don't say that. But you know... I'm not feeling ready yet..."

"I'm so sorry babe..." - Brian said, resting his head on Annie's chest. - "you know that I'll always respect you. Always! But it's very dif... Never mind! I love you... I love you sooo much baby girl... and I just want you to feel good."

"Bri, I know it's difficult... it's very difficult for me too. And it's all my fault! You deserve better Brian... I can't give you all the fucking love you deserve, I can't ever make love with you right now..."

"Annie, Annie, Annie. I don't like what I'm hearing and if you keep saying this kind of shit, I'll get upset with you. Your love is what I was looking for to keep living my dream. Your love is all I've ever wanted. Never, in my entire life, someone loved me like you do. Never someone made me feel these fucking butterflies in my stomach. I would never, EVER, felt something for a love song and you made me write one and you made me love yours. And when I think about you playing that piano and singing that song... I'm sorry princess but I..."

Brian stooped up of the bed and walk a little bit around the bedroom. He had his hands around his head and he stopped next to the window. He looked at the sky and took a deep breath while he closed his eyes.
Annie seeing Brian so upset with himself, made her feel a big desire to hug him, kiss him and never let him go away. She got up of the bed and walked in his direction without he realizes it. To get near him, Annie hold him getting her chest with his back. To feel her touch, Brian felt his whole body trembling letting out a small groan.

"It's so hard to say no to this sexy body. It's so hard to stay indifferent after all you said ... independently of the traumas that I have." - Annie said, whispering in his ear, putting her hands on his chest.

"Annie ... it's very difficult to control myself with your whole body against mine, feeling your breath on my neck ..."

"I don't want you to control yourself. I can't even control myself at this time."

Brian turned suddenly and stood facing Annie. He pulled her against him, kissing her madly, taking his
hands to the back of Annie, beginning to slide them from her neck to hip. Annie jumped into his lap, wrapping her legs around the waist of Brian, never stopping to kiss him. He walked up to her desk working putting away all that was there with the hand that was free. Brian laid Annie on the table and she started taking the jersey of Brian. When he was showing his tattooed chest and arms, she pulled him to her, and continued to kiss him, stopping with small bites on his lips.

"You really know what my weaknesses are."

"I really like you being rough!"

The next bedroom was Rita's room, and she and Zacky were eating their supposed "lunch" until we started hearing a lot of noise coming from the room of Annie.

"Did you hear that? It was in my sister's room!"

"Yeah, I heard! Are they well? it's better go see!"

Zacky and Rita left the room and leaned against the doorway of Annie. They continued to hear things falling on the floor and they could hear Annie and Brian talking but they couldn't understand.

"Sis, is everything okay?"

"Yes, it is!" - They both answered. Rita and Zacky looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and went back to the room.

"Do you think they are...?"

"Yes, definitely. They were having a 'hardcore' moment for sure. Not on purpose! Gates always wanted one of these with the girl of his dreams ... but he never found her... I mean, he found her now: Annie. And he's living his fantasy right now. Just do it, bro!"

"But now seriously ... it is all so strange, don't you think? How they met, how they fell in love... One day, Annie and I were in a bar. We had drunk some shots and we started to talk a little about our life ... We were bored of the monotony and normal people. We wanted to experience something different. And that's when Annie decided that we had to change our life and we would live here in the States. That day I felt like she was right and here we were going to find what we always try to find... she was right! Something brought us here, Zacky. We live here for so little time and there are so many people in Orange County and we had the luck to know you ... I'm not saying this because you are Avenged Sevenfold. I'm saying this because you are what we were always looking for. "

"I'll be honest with you, Rita. Syn and I always lived lots of follies, including several girls, as you can imagine. But one day we talk a little about it. Jimmy also was with us that day. Syn said he wanted to change a little bit his lifestyle, finding the right girl, get married, have children but, of course, never leaving music behind. Jimmy and I agreed. Sometime later, Syn started dating Michelle, me with Gena, Jimmy with Leana and Johnny with Lacey ... I loved that girl. Like Jimmy loved Leana. Like Johnny loved Lacey. But Syn... He never loved Michelle as much as we loved our girlfriends. The truth is just a few days before Syn and Annie met, he had broken up with Michelle. On the day Annie and Syn met, Gena broke up with me. A day or two after they met, Johnny found Lacey was cheating on him. But curiously, you all appeared ... I met you as a result of destiny between Annie and Syn, Johnny met Tay ..."

"But Johnny and Tay aren't dating each other!"

"I doubt about it, honey. They're very strange. They are always to mistreat up but when they have the opportunity, I don't know where they go. Looks like something purposely brought us together. "

"I agree, Z. Matt and Veronica ... I think it will be something between them... Soon! But it's so good to see my little sister so in love! "

"I love to see them looking at each other like nobody's around them. I never saw Syn like this... so in love... Never!"

"But you know what makes me very happy, too?"

"Hmm ... besides make love to me, what is it?"

"Ahah! So funny! But yes you're right. But what makes me really happy is to be here, holding you and be able to look you in the eye and tell you how much I love you. "

"You are my salvation, Rita! And I love you more and more every day!" - Zacky kissed Rita and both were involved heavily.

*** Annie’s POV ***

I was in heaven. Despite everything I went through and despite feeling a little afraid to be touched and to get involved sexually with Brian, I couldn't help myself. When I saw him completely desperate, walking from one side to the other in my room, trying to control the urge he had to blow on me... I just thought about how good it is to make love with him, i just thought in his lips and those kisses that involve me in it and that makes me ask for more and more... I just thought those hands exploring my whole body... those fingers gently touching my lips, my arms, my legs, my neck ... those fingers exploring my most intimate zone and make me delirious ...
When he wrapped me in his arms and carried me up to my desk, i just wanted to feel him inside me... I can't explain it but I wanted it more than anything at that moment. He laid me on the desk, after throwing everything there was to the floor, took my dress off and started kissing all over my body... exploring it to the fullest until he grabbed my wrists, leaving me prey and without any leeway... he was making me completely crazy showing me another side of him... maybe 'Synyster Gates' side. When I felt him inside me it's like everything around me disappears up. I felt an inexplicable mix of sensations. He looked me in the eye and never looks away. I was even madder each time he moaned or made an expression that showed me that he was having lots of pleasure.

"Brian."

"Are you liking, babygirl?"

"You're taking me to the moon. I never had so much pleasure in my life..."
"Don't tell me this, Annie. You're exciting me even more. You're so perfect... your every detail is perfect ... I'm not take it anymore! I have to do it, babe!"

"Come inside of me, Brian ..."

"You got... Oh My God!" - That moment he laid his head on my chest, with his eyes closed. I shuddered to feel his breathing. - "I love you so, so, so much, Annie."

"Me too, my teddy bear! You are a dream come true. "

"No ... YOU are a dream come true, Annie."

I cringe every time Brian tells me something like that. I'm so happy with him by my side. And I can't help it. I was wrapped in his arms, and he pulls away from me, leaving the desk.

"This is very uncomfortable ... but it was able to do a great folly... Come here, babygirl! "- He kissed me and then took me in his arms, taking me to bed.

"You are so careful. So lovely. "

"Just for who I truly love." - Brian touched my face with his hand, causing me to moan a little.

"You really like when I touch you, don't you?" - He said, smiling.

"I love it!"

"Every time I touch you, no matter what the occasion is, you shiver or you get a gasping breath..."

"Of course, babe. I love you and it is normal to be like that. "

"Yes, I know. I also feel chills all over my body when you touch me or kiss me. But your case is different. "

Well, the truth is that I have a big obsession with male hands and Brian's was perfect ones... his hands were very soft and his long fingers drive me crazy... I won't even comment on the tattoo 'Marlboro'...

"Yes ... it's different, I must confess. But I can't tell you why! I'm ashamed! "- saying this, I blushed a little and I covered my face with my hands and I leaned my head against the chest of Brian.

"You look so cute when you're shy. Come on, babygirl. Tell me. It has something to do with my hands or..."

"Yes, it has."

"What is wrong with my hands?"

"Nothing. But I love them. "

"Annie, come on. Tell me! "

"No. I won't tell. Then you will make fun of me and I will be sad and ashamed. "

"Babygirl, I promise you I won't do this. I'll never do that. Come on, tell me about it! "

"Ok ... I have a fetish for male hands and your hands are perfect. Soooo perfect! "

"Really? That is so funny! But what do my hands so special? "

"I can't explain. Everything. Your fingers. I get crazy just looking at them. And stop moving your hands."

"Why? Am I exciting you? "

"Yes, very much!" - I turned to hide my face in his chest when he touches again on my face making me look at him and he kissed me.

"We must not squander this arousal!" - Brian kissed me again and his hands begin to travel throughout my body. I was delirious with every touch of him. I felt his hand slip from my neck to my chest, my chest to my stomach, my waist, getting thus to explore this area of my body.
After a few long minutes of great pleasure, someone knocks at the door.

"Annie, may I?"

"No, sis... This is not... Oh Jesus! That is not the best time..."

"Annie, I'm sorry but you have to come quickly to the living room. You won't believe it..."

"Not now, Rita!"

"Ana come on. It's serious!"

"Okay, let Brian just finish what he is doing!"

"You're so naughty."

I was a little worried about the tone of voice of Rita. Brian and I took a shower, dressed some clothes and we went downstairs and headed to the living room. and I could not believe what I was seeing.

"Mom? Dad?"