A Million Nights

The Magic of Marriage (Part I)

*** Two Weeks Later ***

Two weeks passed. Annie and Brian were together again and happier than ever. But this happiness didn’t last too long. Avenged Sevenfold had a little break on the Europe Tour but now they had to return. They would go to Asian countries and then they would return to USA to perform around North America and Mexico. Tay and Johnny were already living together and they had date set for the wedding. It would be in November 18, Johnny’s birthday and the day after the band return home. They agreed just encounter each other on the wedding day, as the rest of the group. In other words… it would be a wedding full of love, in all respects, if you know what I mean.

“These two weeks have gone so fast. I can't believe I'll be another two months without you.” – Annie said. They were lying on the bed, ready to sleep. She was lying over Brian, with her head resting against his chest and her fingers roamed all over Brian's chest, gently. He had his arm around Annie's shoulder and he was fondling her head, touching her hair, softly.

“But this time it’s different. At least, we are happy and living our love without fears and regrets. You should go with me.”

“Bri, this time I don’t have excuses. I have to work. My kids need me.”

“I understand but… why don't you move to my house and we started living together? So you no longer had to work and could come with me everywhere…” - Annie pulled back a bit to face Brian.

“What you're trying to say is I give up of my professional life and start living with your own money?”

“More or less. You know money isn’t a problem for me so…”

“Brian… you have to learn something about me. I could never ever live depending on someone else. I just… I just can’t. First of all… I need to work. Not just for money but because I love what I do. I wouldn't feel happy and well living with you without being able to contribute anything and just living with your money. It’s as if I just had with you for interest and fame or something.”

“But I would like to have you with me when I’m on tour. I miss you, babygirl. And… I need you there.”

“I know. I would love to be with you all the time and support you… I can do that on the vacations time, Bri. I know it’s not the same but… please understand me… I need to work. I love my freedom and… oh my God, how can I say this without you getting upset with me?”

“I understand, Annie. You don’t have to say anything. I would think in the same away as you if the situation was the opposite.”

“You really understand me, Bri?”

“Of course, babygirl. At least, you’re different of Michelle. She didn’t do a shit and she wanted to go with me everywhere… she sucks. But if she was you… I didn’t mind!”

“Do you know something about her?”

“Not too much. The last time I knew something she was under house arrest. But I don’t want to talk about her, okay? I’ll miss you. My God, I’ll miss you so much…” – Brian turn to face Annie and putting his hand on her backs, he pushed her against his body, giving her a long kiss on her forehead.

“I’ll miss you too. I'm missing you already and I still have you here with me.”

“You’ll forget me, I know that.” – Brian started putting and Annie looked at him with a confused look.

“What? Why are you saying this?”

“Because you’ll be with the others teachers… spend time with them… and with the story of the wedding, you’ll forget to answer my call and…” - Annie laughed and, stopping Brian’s speech, kissed him passionately.

“You’re so silly!” - This time was Brian who stopped the speech, giving her a deep and engaging kiss, making Annie moan. He pulled her to him and his hands searched for Annie’s bra to take it off, sliding his hands on her back to find it. She felt his sensitive member stiff and then she pulled a bit away of him, showing a naughty smirk, facing with Brian with close eyes, asking for more.

“Don’t stop kissing me, babygirl!”

“Your dad was right.” – Brian opened his eyes to face Annie who was with a big smile and he tried to understand what she was thinking. – “It looks like you're rutting like cats.”

Brian took on Annie, placing his hands on her waist and laid her in the other side of the bed, turning his back on her. – “Good night, Annie. Tomorrow you don't already have here the rutting cat. But I’m telling you… you will miss Mr. Gates.”

Annie didn’t say a word and she approached him and began to massage his shoulders. She approached her body to his, making him to feel all detail of her body. She kissed and bit his neck and his ear, making him moan. He tried to ignore her but he couldn’t when he felt her naked body stuck in his own body.

“You won, Annie. You won…” – Brian turned to face Annie and grabbing her waist, pulled her to him, after of take his boxers off. He moaned on her lips, after some moments of a deep kiss, feeling completely turned on. Their breathe was heavy now, his chest was rising up and down, matching Annie’s. He looked her in the eyes and chuckled, still breathing fast. – “I’ll miss your perfect body, your soft touch, your kisses, your heat, I’ll miss have me inside of you…”

“Tonight, we won’t sleep… I wanna feel you inside of me all night long to remember how good you are when I’m here all alone…”

“Promise, you’ll think about me when you’re here all alone…”

“I’ll think about you all the time, Bri. All the time…”

He pushed her gently and placed on top of her. His hand roam all over her body, making her feel electric shocks through the body until he reached the hottest part of Annie's body. His finger reached the weakness of her and began to move in small circles making her moan even more. Moments later, Annie took his hand away and she stood over him. Now, she took control this time. She took Brian's erect member and introduced into her, driving him crazy.

"How can I get... oh my God... how am I going to be away from you for two fucking months, Annie?"

"Fuck... oh God... we'll find a way to... Oh Brian..."

They passed all night long making love. Yeah, they would be far away from each other for more two months. The same happened with Rita and Zacky (Rita was already 5 months pregnant), Veronica and Matt and, of course, Tay and Johnny.
Tay and Johnny were very excited about the wedding. They knew it was a big step in their lives but they were sure about what they really wanted: love each other till the last day of their life.

*** Johnny’s POV ***

I was talking with Tay about the wedding and telling her how much I’ll miss her but she felt asleep. If you ask me what I feel having her wrapped in my arms, sleeping like a princess, I don’t know what I can answer you. There are no words to talk about this feeling that came over me when I saw Tay for the first time. I can say that it’s still being difficult to be with her without feeling that weird feeling in my stomach. I can say that it’s still being difficult feeling my heart beating faster every time she looks at me, every time she kisses me, every time she touch me.
I know. People are tired of hearing other people talking about love. I know that. I have to confess that I don’t like lame stuff and romantic scenes. Maybe for that reason, I felt in love with Tay. Her aggressive way of being awakened in me something I was unaware of. Or if I knew it, I kept it asleep for long. She’s completely different of Lacey and the others girls I had. She’s the one. Why? I don’t know. I just feel it. Maybe this marriage it’s a big mistake because I know Tay never wished to marry but I feel she want it so much as me. Sometimes you do things you never thought to do, or you never believed in it, but you do it, you don’t know why you decided to do it or why you tried to do it, but you know it was the best thing you ever did in your life. And I think this is what Tay and I think about our marriage. This is not a game. This is real life. But we want to take a risk and live something different. Live our love in a bigger way. In a divine way.
I woke up in the next day and Tay wasn’t by my side. I got up and I went to the toilet. it took me a bit there... man stuff, you know? But when I come back, Tay was already on her bedroom, lying in the bed waiting for me with a delicious breakfast.

“Good morning, honey. Are you ready for our last ‘dating breakfast’? - I walked towards the bed, got in it, and gave a big kiss on her lips.

“I’m always ready for everything since you’re with me.”

“I can’t believe I just will see you again in the wedding day!”

“I think I’ll have a heart-attack. It will be the day of our wedding, it will be my birthday and it will be the day I’ll see you again after two month far of you.”

“I’m sure it’ll be the happiest day of our lives!”

“Tay… can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“I know I can’t know this but… you won’t wear a white wedding dress, will you? I’m asking that because… I can’t imagine you with one. You’re different of other women.”

“You know me so well, little man. But I won’t tell you anything about this. Anything.”

“Fair enough. Let’s eat. It’s getting late.”

We finished the breakfast, we put some clothes on and we went downstairs with the bags I would take with me. Coming to the living room, Annie and Brian were there, yelling with each other. I looked at Tay and Tay looked at me wondering if they were mad again.

“Fuck you, Brian. I don’t help you anymore.” – It was the last thing Annie said. She sat on the couch, crossing her arms while Brian were still searching for something he lost.
Tay and I went to the kitchen where everybody was watching the confusion between them.

“Good morning, guys!”

“Good morning!”

“Someone can tell me what is going on there?” – I asked.

“It seems Brian lost his favorite guitar pick.”

“And this is reason for them being there screaming at each other?” – Tay asked while she kissed Rita’s belly. I mean, Rita’s baby.

“You know them. They are always arguing with each other but this is love talking.” – Rita said.

“Look! Look!” – Zacky said making us look at them with a curious look. Everyone was silent trying to hear what they were saying.

“I’m telling you. I didn’t see the fucking pick!”

“But I showed it to you yesterday.”

“Yes, you did but then you put it here. What’s the problem, Brian? I’ll look for it later. Take another one.”

“But I don’t want another one. I want that one.”

“You know what? I’m tired of hearing you putting the guilt on me.”

“Fuck you, Annie. You know I’m not doing this.”

“‘But I showed it to you yesterday.’ What you mean saying this?”

“Please, Annie.”

“You know what? You should have slept last night.”

“Wow, now the problem is the fact of we spent the night making love.”

“Yeah! If you had slept, you knew where the fuck the pick is!”

“I’m done! Fuck this shit. I’ll take another one.”

“Fine!”

Brian started walking towards the stairs but then he came back to the living room. He sat next to Annie and we knew it wasn’t a good time to him to apologize. But he took the risk. (Just for us, I knew where the pick was but I wanted to see, like everyone, where that story would end.)

“Are you mad with me?”

“I’m not mad… I’m angry!”

“Aww, babygirl. I’m sorry. I’m nervous and you know how much I love that pick.” – Annie looked at Brian even with angriest look, with a raised eyebrow, giving him an opportunity to change what he said. – “I mean, I love you more than anything but that pick…”

“Shut up, Brian.”

“Shut me!” – Brian is a lucky guy. Annie looked at him but quickly she looked away trying to resist the urge to kiss him. He approached her, fondling her face and turning her to face him. They were about to kiss but my dear fiancée wasted the moment and started screaming like crazy, making everyone of us, look at her.

“AHHHHHHHH! I FEEL HER!” – When we looked at Tay, she was fondling Rita’s belly and apparently, Kelly kicked. We started protesting because thank Tay, we didn’t see what happened between Annie and Brian.

We all went to the living room, grabbed the bags and headed to our car. 30 minutes later we were on the airport where all the staff was waiting for us. It was 9am. We would have a travel of twelve hours with our girls so far away from us.

“I’ll miss your bad temper, Tay.”

“And I’ll miss you shyness and violence in our naught moments.” – we stared at each other for some moments, hand in hand, till the moment Tay broke the silence and made all my body shiver. Her eyes were full of tears and I just could hold her. – “I fuckin’ love you.”

“I fuckin’ love you, baby. Now I have to go.” – I gave her a long and deep kiss and went to the gate where the guys were waiting for me and Brian.

“See you on the wedding!”

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

*** Annie’s POV ***

“I’ll call you, babygirl, every single day.”

“Call me regardless the time it is here or there. I don’t care. I just want to hear your voice.”

“I will. Have fun with the girls preparing the ending.”

“And you… if I find out you've been with some girl, you're done!”

“Don’t worry with that! I have my laptop full of pictures of yours!”

“Johnny. Gates. Come on, guys. We’re late!” – Shadows said. It was now. The farewell moment. Brian looked at me with a sad look, grabbed my face putting his hands on my cheeks and laid his forehead on mine.

“Don’t forget me, babygirl.”

“I won’t. I love you so much. I hate see you go.”

“And I hate leave you.”

“Gates, come on, man!”

“I have to go. Please, babygirl. Don’t cry. Time will pass quickly and without realizing it we will be together again at Tay and Johnny's wedding. Take care of Pinkly.”

“Have a nice flight. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” – Brian kissed me one more time and then took the bags and went to the gate where everybody was waiting for him. He looked back at me and did me a sign we did when we can’t talk. He gestured to his eye (I), then to his heart (love) and then to me (you). I did the same, smiling at him, making a huge effort to control the tears that invaded my eyes. But when he disappeared through that gate, I couldn't control myself anymore and tears flowed over my face. The girls approached me and we hugged. It’s good to be together supporting one another.

*** 2 weeks later ***

Finally the end of day. Classes had already started two week ago and I wasn't accustomed to the daily rhythm of work. I got home, I put down my books and folders, and I look forward to Pinkly who was waiting for me, wagging her tail, with her empty bowl of food in the mouth.

“Hey Pinkly, how are you, little girl? Hungry, right? Do you know where Rita is? Let’s call her. Rita? Here are you?” – I was giving food to Pinkly in the kitchen when I feel someone behind me. I looked and it was Rita. – “Hey sis. How are you?”

“I’m good. I mean, your dear goddaughter is in mad mood today.”

“Why? She never stops moving?”

“She is full of energy today! She misses her father. As her mother.”

“Aww! I’m sure he’s missing his girls too.”

“I have a little surprise for you!” – I was looking for something to eat on the fridge but when I heard what Rita said, quickly I turned to face her. Something told me it was something about Brian. She started smiling at me and biting her bottom lip and I couldn’t help and ran towards her, grabbing her hands. When I did that, she was a letter on her hand. – “It’s a letter from Brian!” – I took it from her hand and took the letter off the envelope. Rita and I sat on the chairs of the kitchen and I started to read the letter.

“Dear Annie,
You have no idea who much I miss you. I know I call you everyday but… it’s not the same. I miss you near me to show you how much I love you. I need to do this. Show you how much I love you. And I love you so much.
Well, as you can see on the picture I sent you, I’m in Japan, Osaka. And I’m sure you’re wondering why did I wrote you a letter and no an e-mail? Babygirl, you know me, right? You know how much I hate technology and you know how romantic I am. (Lame!)
Well, yesterday (a week before you receive this letter), I was on the hotel room, lying on my bed, thinking on you and, I don’t know why but… This of being dating a girl with a degree in literature makes me want to write sappy stuff. So, I did a video. I want to tell you this in the eyes but I can’t do it right now but I want you to hear my words looking in my eyes. Ask Rita for the DVD.”

When I was about to ask Rita for the DVD, she showed it to me and I took it for her hands and ran to the living room. I put the DVD on the DVD player and clicked on the play button. And there he was. Beautiful as always. Tears began to run on my face. Rita sat next to me also putting her arm around my shoulders and started crying too.

“Hey, babygirl. I’m sure Rita is with you so… if she makes fun of me, I will avenge her myself, using Zacky. So, babygirl, I wrote this letter for you to show you, even being so far away, how much I miss you and how much I need you in my life.
‘I close my eyes and I find me looking at every single detail of your eyes. Yes, those eyes which show me so much and move me, those eyes that I, without understand, lose myself on them.
I lose myself in this mystery that involves you; in your pain of the past that still lay hold you today, in your impatience and frustration, in your goodness and surrender, in all your fullness and desire.
You’re the true passion for what I gave myself without fears and distrusts.
You are the sin I comet and I would comet times and times again and I would punish myself in the worst way but never giving up of this my addiction which is connect me to you in that moment, eternally.
I try to find a way to get understand what I feel each time I think in your smile, in your voice, in your touch, in your kisses, in the softness of your skin, in the way you involve yourself on me… but everything of this is a riddle. It’s still being a riddle for what I try to make out every nights, remembering always of your abruptly way but at the same time gentle of who needs more… who needs more than shows and more than it gives.
I remember everything we lived together, everything we said to each other but in that moments I forget the day I have to say good bye to you. And it’s killing me every time I have to be far from you because you are my life. You are my everything.
I just don't want to drop your hand. I just don't want to let you alone. I just don't want me to go and keep thinking this is just a dream. Simply, I don't want that.
I have this need. I have this need to tell you every day how much I miss you, how much I need you, not in a specific way, not always the same way... just to have you to be with me. Now, I just need a moment with you ... in which I can look deeply into your eyes and say to myself: ‘definitely, she is part of me.’ Yes, you'll be always part of me. I love you.”

I stayed there, completely speechless but before the end of the video, I pressed the pause button, stopping the image at the time Brian shows one of my teddy he had robbed me. I got up from the couch and walked over to the television, crying a lot. I put me in my knees in front of the TV looking at that picture of Brian holding that teddy. A longing huge invaded my chest. I felt a lot of pressure and my hand was up to Brian's face but I started crying even more when I realized the distance that separated us. I knew he was coming back but... it hurt so much being away from him. I'm used to him. I can't live without him. I want him with me. I need him with me. Rita stood up from the couch and walked over to me sitting next to me hugging me. But everything got better when Tay and Veronica arrived home.

“Hey girls! What are you doing?” ­– Veronica said while she took her jacket off.

“Are you crying? Oh God, you’re seeing Brian’s video. Johnny sent me one too but… my God, I miss that huge member!”

“Oh my God, Tay. You’re so disgusting!”

“‘You’re so disgusting!’ C’mon, Annie. You’ll tell me you don’t miss the bid cock of your boyfriend?”

“I’m sure if you see this, you’ll cry too. Brian was very romantic doing this to Annie.” – Rita said while I helped her get up. Yes, Rita's belly was huge and she had some difficulty moving. I have to confess that sometimes it was very funny to see her do some acrobatics in order to sit or bend down.

“Brian? Being romantic? What a joke!” – Tay said, sitting on the couch with a notepad in this lap and turning on her laptop which was on the coffee table.

“You don’t know the real Brian!”

“Well, yeah. By the way, let’s work! We have a lot to do.”

Rita, Veronica and I enjoyed with her on the couch paying attention for what she was saying. Tay had already everything about the wedding in her mind. She started about where would be the ceremony, the Wedding Reception, who will be invited and, of course, the bridesmaids’ dresses and her wedding dress.

“So girls… like you know I want something simple but special. This day will be one of the most important days of my life, maybe the most important, so… I already thought in everything and as you know Annie will be my maid of honor and all of you my bridesmaids.”

“So, who will be your best man?” – Veronica answered.

“I was wondering about choose one of the guys but… I love all them and I can’t choose one of them so… Chris helped me a lot and gave me the opportunity to work with him on the tattoo store so…”

“Sure! It’s fair. Put up with you all day is not easy!” – I said, protecting me with a pillow. I knew she would hit me after hear me.

“Keep with these fucking jokes… then don’t beg me to be my maid of honor again.”

“I didn’t say anything!”

“So… I did some research and I find the perfect place to the ceremony. Where is it?” – Tay was looking on her laptop for the pictures of the local where the ceremony would be. – “That’s it!” - We stared at that picture for a few seconds. It was simple but very beautiful and I don’t know why it was a place that had everything to do with Tay and Johnny. It wasn’t a large room; they wouldn’t invite too many people, so it was perfect. – “So I’m thinking about to put a kind of white curtains along the lounge to give some fullness to the altar. It will have, like you can see, black chairs, and the altar will be white to contrast with my dress and Johnny’s suit.”

“To contrast with your dress? Sorry, Tay, but…” – Rita asked. That left us a bit shocked. I think the dream of every woman is to marry with a beautiful white dress and stand side by side with her ​​future husband at the altar surrounded by all their friends and family. But Tay... is Tay. Indeed, she was right. I can't imagine seeing her on an altar and much less with a white dress.

“Tay refuses to take a white dress for her own wedding.” – I said.

“What? But you’re the bride!” – Veronica said, shocked.

“I know, I know but… relax! You’ll love my dress! Well, in the curtains will have lots of blue turquoise lights. The Wedding Reception will be here. The corners of the room will also be illuminated with blue turquoise light. Oh, and also on the stage where the musicians will be.”

“Oh my God, Tay. It doesn't even seem real. Be seeing you organizing your own wedding…”

“It’s true Annie. But… this is for Johnny. I’m doing all this because I really love Johnny!”

“Lame!” – We all said, including Tay.

“Now, the dresses! I was confused about your bridesmaids’ dresses. I thought about one that was black and red but quickly I changed my mind. All my wedding will have my favorite color: blue. So it hadn't no sense everything in color blue and you guys appear in red and black. So… this will be your dress.”

“Oh my God!!! It’s so fucking beautiful!” – Veronica and I screamed like crazy people unlike Rita. I knew what worried her. The size of her belly.

“How am I going to fit into that dress?”

“You will look beautiful in it, Rita!” – I said and then Tay calmed her down, putting her hand on Rita’s belly.

“Don’t worry, Rita. I think in everything. Your dresses and mine were designed and are made just for us. I thought in ask you to design them but… I wanted to do a surprised to you. So, next month we’ll go to the Jinny’s Bridal to the tailor take measurements.”

“You really changed with this wedding story, Tay.” – Veronica said, smiling.

“Hell no. I’m just trying to do a great job. A job that should be done by Annie but... you are stressed with your students so... I didn't want to worry you about this. But you won't get rid of prepare my bachelorette party.”

“Do you want Tokio Hotel there, right? I’ll call them!”

“Don’t play with me. You know I have a crush… oh my God… I wouldn’t go to say that!”

“Let’s forget that! Show us your wedding dress!”

“So… what do you think about it? It’s so fucking beautiful!”

“Fuck… you were right! You with this dress… My God… you’ll be the perfect bride to Johnny.”

“Yes, I will, Annie.”

*** 3 weeks later ***

~ Annie’s phone ringing ~

I was in Tay’s bedroom when I began to hear my mobile phone ringing. I looked to my Watch and saw it was 9 pm, time to Brian’s call. I ran towards my bedroom and when I saw name Brian on my phone’s screen, I felt my heart beating fasten.

“Brian?”

“Annie? Thank God! Where were you? I called you five times and you didn’t answer.” – I felt his voice with an angry tone and I know he was suspicious about what I had been doing. Our conversations have been very fast and it seems we weren't giving any attention one another. I mean, maybe it's me who isn't giving attention to Brian. I've been very busy with the Tay's wedding and the classes are killing me. I felt the sadness in his voice and I confess that it made me open my eyes and see what I was doing to our relationship. Of course I miss him, of course I think of him every day and every second but... the time zone also didn't help. I know that's no excuse but both knew it would be difficult.

“I’m sorry, Bri. But I was in Tay’s bedroom and I left the phone where in my room… How are you?”

“What a hell are you doing in Tay’s room?”

“I was preparing Tay’s surprise for the wedding.”

“And why weren’t you on your bedroom?”

“Bri, please… did you call me to argue with me?”

“Of course not, Annie. I call to try to talk with you. It has been impossible to get a little talk with you.” – He was right and it hurt me so much… I began to feel a heavy pressure on my chest and a pain on my throat because I was almost crying but I didn’t want him to understand I was crying. I didn’t say a word and I heard him taking a deep breath and I couldn’t help anymore.

“I miss you, Bri…”

“I miss you too, babygirl. I miss you so much and it had been so hard being here without talking to you, without have the opportunity to tell you how were my day and to hear you how were your day… I really miss you…”

“Listen… Brian… do you have time now?”

“Yes, I’m having breakfast. Why?”

“Breakfast? Oh… time zone. Listen, turn on the laptop and go to Skype.”

“Skype? What the fuck is that?” – Brian don’t understand anything about social networks or chats so when I asked him to go to Skype I knew he would panic because he just use his laptop to see videos of his performs and send e-mails. Just that. I couldn’t help but I began to laugh even yet with my eyes full of tears.

“Ask Johnny or someone to help you in that, please Brian. I need to see you.”

“Okay, Annie… I don’t know what the fuck you are thinking about but I’ll do that. ZACKY? Come here, fat ass.”

“What you want, I’m talking with Rita?”

“Wow, never mind. MATT? Come here, quickly!”

“I’m talking with Veronica!”

“Fuck you. Johnny is talking with Tay, for sure. MATT… come on, come here!”

“Jesus, Gates. What the fuck you want?”

“Help me here with this shit. What the fuck is Skype?”

“Wow, will you talk with Annie?”

“I have no idea what the fuck I’ll do with her right now. But help me with that.”

“Bri, when you’re ready tell me.”

“Ready? For what, babygirl?”

“Skype, Brian… Skype!” – I wanted for some minutes and then I heard Matt saying it was ready. I was so excited to see Brian again that it made me feel a tingling in my belly and I felt my body shaking like it was the first time I went to see Brian. I knew this would be a great surprise for him because he had no idea he would see me while we were talking. While I waited, I got up from bed and went to look for Pinkly also to be able to see Brian.

“Are you sure it’s ready?” – Brian said to Matt. I was seeing them already and I saw Matt leaving the Brian’s bedroom laughing and Brian, with a sleepy look, looking for the screen like he wasn’t understanding anything about what will happen then until he saw me. “Oh my God! Annie? I’m seeing you! Oh Gosh, you’re look so beautiful… PINKLY!”

“Hello!” – I said with Pinkly on my lap and shaking her paw and she started barking like she was saying ‘Hello’. I guess I was with the biggest smile of the world in that moment. – “Oh my God, Bri. I want you here!!! I wonder why I didn’t remember of this sooner.”

“I’d say the same! Jesus, Annie… I woke up a few moments ago… you know… man stuff… and then you made me this…”

“Man stuff? What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about? Do you wanna see? Mr. Gates is ready again!”

“Brian… Please… Pinkly is here. She’s a little child, okay?”

“Wow, just because of Pinkly… well… she’s used to see me doing…”

“Brian!” – I screamed his name to make him stop that kind of conversation. – “Let’s change the subject, please”

“Oh Annie… please don’t scream my name...” – he asked me, putting his hands down of the table. I can‘t imagine what he was trying to do but… I don’t wanna think about it. I have to confess that I was also a little excited about this conversation.

“Okay… Haner I need your opinion about something.”

“Don’t call me Haner.” – He said with a moan between his words.

“Please Bri… calm yourself… listen I go there to put my pajamas on and when I come back, I want you calmer, okay?”

“Wow, you taking your clothes off… okay… I have to good to the toilet, babygirl.” – I saw Brian getting up of the chair where he was sitting and I could see his horny member and it made me laugh but at the same time I felt a huge desire of having him inside me. I stood up of my bed, went to the toilet do same girls stuff and walked towards the closet, I took my pajamas and put it on me. When I came back, Brian was already there, waiting for me, with a smile on his face but with puppy eyes but I had to tease him in that moment.

“It was good without me?”

“Horrible! I feel guilty every time I have to do it…”

“Guilty?”

“Yeah… I started thinking about you… I mean, I’m always thinking about you, being doing it or not, but… I begun to think how much good it will be doing it with you.”

“Oh, Bri. Think positive! Your arms are stronger and more trained!”

“Ahah! I love your sarcasm. But I love you more. Well, babygirl. you said you need my opinion about...”

“Oh, yeah. Well, I was in Tay’s room, looking for something to do a surprise to her on the wedding day and I find something she wrote when she met Johnny.”

“Oh, sweet day. The day I took a slap from the woman I love.”

“Don’t make me remind of that. It was too bad!”

“It was a love slap, I know, Annie. Well, you were saying…”

“It’s like a letter but I think I could do a song with it. It’s like lyrics of a song.”

“And, if I know you well, you have already the instrumental for it.”

“Some notes, yeah. Do you wanna hear?”

“Of course, babygirl.” - I took my guitar and the paper with my notes.

“I will show you just a part of it because I want this would be a surprise to you too.”

“Everything you do is a good surprise for me, babygirl. But, do it!”

“You can't feel me, no
Like I feel you
I can't steal you, no
Like you stole me
And I want you in my life
And I need you in my life.”

“Oh my good God, I love it!”

“Really? I will be followed by musicians from the band hired by Tay.”

“She’ll love it. Gosh, I wonder why you’re not a musician yet. You’re perfect!”

“Like you said someday… people need to be lucky in music business!”

“It’s true!” – Brian was about to talk but someone called him. – “Shit! I have to good; Annie… work is calling me. I’ll call you soon, okay?”

“Okay, Bri. I loved to see you. I miss you so much!” – I said, this time crying like a little baby.

“Don’t cry, please… tomorrow we go back to States. Just a few more weeks and we'll be together again. I love you very very much, babygirl.”

“I love you too, Bri. Have a nice show tonight. I mean… that tonight.” – He laughed.

“I’ll thinking about you and Jimmy will be there for me, telling me about your naughty dreams about me. So… it’ll be a good show.”

“Wow, if Jimmy will tell you about my dreams… Mr. Gates will scream for you all the time.”

“Okay. Enough! He’s screaming already… not for me but for you. Bye, beauty. I love you.”

“Love you, too!” – We said goodbyes and I missed him even more. It was so good to see him after all this time and share with him something that had happening these days… I miss him. I miss to talk with him and share this with him. He’s my best friend, absolutely and I needed him in my life.
So, after the conversation, I started working in Tay’s letter… or the new lyrics about my new song. I also had working in one of Tay’s favorite songs, ‘I love you’ by Avril Lavigne. It was the perfect song to dedicate to Tay and Johnny. Tay’s letter would be a different surprise. A letter that Tay wrote about Johnny before they started dating converted in a song with a beautiful melody.

*** 1 Month later ***

“Girls, it’s everything ready! Where’s Tay?”

“She’s coming, Annie!” – Rita said while she was coming down the stairs, coming toward Veronica and me. We had organized a beautiful dinner to us in our house and then, the bid surprise, we’d go to Johnny’s bar, waiting for someone special. I had thought about invite Tokio Hotel to go there, I don’t know how but I’d get them there but… Tay has a crush with Bill Kaulitz, the vocalist of the band, and Johnny didn’t like the idea. I know, I couldn’t tell Johnny but he called me on the phone to know what we’d do for her in her bachelorette party. I told him and immediately he changed my mind. The guys know Avril Lavigne, Tay’s favorite punk singer, and Johnny gave me the idea to invite her to the dinner. He would call her and invite her for us but she couldn’t be here so we invited her to go with us to Johnny’s bar, where the party would be.
Like the next day would be the wedding day, Tay decided to put her high Heels on to try walking on them. We were on the dinner room waiting for her, when we heard her screaming for me.

“ANNIE!!! COME HERE, BITCH! I’LL FUCKIN’ KILL YOU ABOUT ASK ME TO PUT THIS SHIT ON MY FEET!”

“What’s going on?” – We left the dinner room and saw Tay upstairs, gripping the handrail of the stairs trying to coming down.

“Some of you. Please help me. I can’t walk with this shit on my feet, even more coming down the stairs.” – I ran towards her, she put her arm around my shoulders and I grabbed her waist, helping her coming down the stairs. We were already in the middle of the stairs when Tay twisting a foot and we fell down, finishing the stairs with our ass. Veronica and Rita began laughing hard instead of help us. We began laughing too and then with some help of Veronica we stood up and went to the dinner.
Two hours later, we were leaving our house and driving to Johnny’s bar. Coming there, we noticed Johnny’s bar was full of Avenged Sevenfold friends who knew us already and when they saw us, stood and applauded Tay, giving her the congratulations for the wedding. Some of them were invited to the wedding because they were close friends of Johnny. In the middle of the confusion, I look at the stage and I saw everything was ready to Avril. We sat in a table that was in front of the stage on purpose. We asked for some drinks and shots (this night would be the last single night of Tay so… we drink something. Not too much because of Rita and of course, we wanted to wake up beautiful the next day). Some minutes later, I looked at the counter and the guy gave me a sign to say everything was ready. I mean, Avril was ready. So, I got up and walked to the stage.

“Please guys. Attention please. Well, as you know, tomorrow my dear friend Tay will marry with our BIG friend Johnny Christ!” – Everybody started applauded and screaming “YEAH!” and stuff. – “and as you know, Tay is different from the other women. But I’m proud to say she became a different woman who believes in marriage and in true love. I know I, being your maid of honor, had to prepare a great bachelorette. And I did. I did with Johnny’s help.” – Everybody started protesting, also Tay. – “please guys! Let me finish. Johnny is a worry guy and…” – I stopped for some minutes thinking about his Bachelor party: women! And Brian was there. I panicked! - “yeah, he’s a worry but she should be in Chicago right now in his bachelor party and Brian is there too… oh shit! I don’t wanna think about it. So, as I was saying, Johnny helped me because I was thinking to invite Tokio Hotel to come here…” – everyone started protesting and whistling. it was obvious that the guys didn't like Tokio Hotel but Tay loves them and seeing people protesting, she thumped the table and started yelling at them.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I’LL BREAK YOUR NOSES WITH MY HAND!” – Everybody knew Tay was able to do that so people sat down and got ready to hear me again.

“Thank you. so… I told Johnny I’d invite them but he didn’t like the idea.”

“Fuck you, Annie. I want to meet Bill!” – Tay said looking at me with puppy eyes. Everybody laughed including me.

“I know, sis but… every single person who is in this bar knows you has a crush for him so… Johnny invited a huge idol of yours to be here with us especially for you. Tay… don’t thank me but thank your future husband. Ladies and gentlemen, Avril Lavigne!” – when I said the name Avril Lavigne, Tay stood starting at me with her mouth open and when she saw Avril coming up to the stage and giving me a hug, she started screaming like crazy and jumping on her chair. Avril looked at her and laughed, taking her guitar and started playing the song Tomorrow. After Avril’s show, she walked towards us and hugged Tay tightly. Tay was about to have a heart-attack and began crying like a little baby. I understood her attitude. The same happened with Rita and me when we met Michael Jackson in LA. Avril sat next to us and passed the rest of the night with us, talking about her experiences, how she knew Johnny and the guys and then she was all for Tay. Tay was so fuckin’ happy that sometimes I lost me just looking at her with that beautiful smile on her face. She was radiant. In the end of the night, Avril left and he went back home to sleep some couple of hours. Tay thanked us a lot for the dinner and for the surprise and went to her bedroom, crying with happiness.

~~~ Wedding Day ~~~

*** Brian’s POV ***

Well, 18th November 2010. Johnny’s birthday and Johnny’s wedding. It would be a big day. The last night, we drunk a lot and we had some strippers I, as best man of Johnny, hired to act in a bar. You won’t believe but… no one of us touched in any girl that was in that room, for obvious reasons: Annie, Rita, Tay and Veronica. I wonder why I hired that bitches if we didn’t fuck with any of them.
We were already back in Huntington Beach, at the Johnny’s house. Actually, we slept there. I woke up about 6am and the first thing I thought was: today, I’ll have Annie in my arms again. I took my phone that was on the floor and sent a message to Annie:

“Good morning, babygirl! I can figure you’re already awake. I’m so excited about this wedding like it was ours one. I can’t see the moment I’ll be in that room by your side, holding your beautiful hand while we see Tay and Johnny getting marry. I also can imagine how beautiful you’ll be. More beautiful that you are, it’s like impossible but I believe you’ll get over the perfection. Well… I’ll get me ready. I need to see you. Love you!”

I got up of the bed and went to the bathroom. Arriving there, the door was closed. I knocked on it and ask if someone was there. Nobody answer. So, I opened the door and for my surprise I saw Johnny, completely naked, coming out of the bathtub. Quickly, I put my hand over my eyes and looked away.

“What the fuck, Syn? What are you doing here?”

“Fuck you, Johnny! I knocked the door and you didn’t say a word. I figured out nobody was here.”

“Yeah, but I am here. Go to another one.”

“Hey… Happy birthday man!” – Johnny was already with a towel around his waist and I gave him a handshake and a hug.

“Thank you! But… I’m so fuckin’ nervous, Syn… you have no idea.”

“Relax, man. Everything will be okay! When you see Tay coming in that room… you’ll forget all the things.”

“Thanks man. Listen, I’m coming to my bedroom so… you can use the bathroom! See ya!” – Johnny left the bathroom, so now I could take a shower. Some minutes later, I finished the bathroom, took a towel and put it around my waist and went to the bedroom that I shared with Zacky. I came into it and Zacky was preparing his suit, which was the same as mine and Matt's one.

“Hey, Zacky!”

“What’s up, Syn? Listen, what loop should I put in? This blue or… this blue?”

“Zacky, there’s no difference between them.” – I said, sitting on the bed and taking my phone. I noticed I had an Annie’s message. Zacky was still talking but if you ask me what did he said… I have no idea.

‘Hey, babyboy! Yeah, I’m already awake. I mean, I spent the all night awake… Tay and I didn’t get to sleep so we passed the night just talking about the sexiest guys on the earth: Matt and Zacky! Ahah, I’m kidding! You and Johnny, of course. I’m excited too, Bri. Actually, I’m in ecstasy! I miss you so much… I’ll wrapped me in your arms and full you of kisses! I’m sure you’ll be the sexiest man in that wedding (first’s Johnny!). I’ll make up Tay, then the girls and finally (in the time of the wedding) I’ll treat me! I love you. P.S. Pinkly has a beautiful dress too. We should be careful today! I think she’ll find a lover’

I laughed a lot with her message, making Zacky look at me with a puzzle look. He even dared to ask me what was going on. He just stared there, looking at the mirror, adjusting his loop. I replied Annie’s message and then I started to wear myself. Two hours later, Zacky and Matt went downstairs to the backyard where the guests. Our families where there, including Jimmy’s family. Absolutely made sense they are present.
I went towards Johnny’s bedroom, checked out if everything was okay with him. I knocked the door, he said me to come in, but when I opened the door, I saw a pale Johnny, completely sweaty, just with boxers.

“Johnny? What’s up, man? Did you already see what time is it?”

“Yeah… I don’t know if I can do this…”

“WHAT?”

“I’m kidding man. I mean… I was just relaxing a bit… I’m freaking out.”

“Imagine how is Tay! Come on, Johnny! You can do this!”

“Yeah, man! Let’s go!” – I helped Johnny with his suit (and tie) and 30 minutes later, everybody was leaving of his house and driving to the place where the ceremony and the reception would be. Arriving there, the girls’ family and friends were already there. I approached to Annie’s family and greeted them and I became very proud hearing my dear mom-in-law saying I was very beautiful. I became proud not because of the compliment but because to hear Annie’s mom compliment me and because my family were together with Annie’s family. Then I was looking for Johnny and I saw him near some people I didn’t know. I looked at a woman who Johnny was greeting and it seems she was Tay’s mother because she was very similar with Tay. If they were Tay’s family, it was the first time Johnny was talking with them. I saw him so nervous that I approached him and took him near the altar. Like I was his best man I was in the right side with Katie, Jimmy’s older sister who was Johnny’s maid of honor. At the left side, will be Annie and Chris. Oh God, it will be difficult to be far from Annie. I just would see her when Tay came into the room, which would prevent me from giving a simple kiss to Annie. The priest who would marry Tay and Johnny was already there and were missing only the bride and her bridesmaids. Johnny, Matt, Zacky and I were always looking for the door waiting for the moment of our girls would appear.
We were all so fuckin’ nervous that I think that for some moments we lost our memory. I just remember, some minutes later, we started hearing someone yelling outside. Everybody shut down and we realized it was Tay. We looked at Johnny and he showed us the happiest smile he ever shown us.
We looked back for the door and we saw Veronica, Rita and Annie coming into the room. Rita was huge! I mean, Kelly was huge! They greeted their family and when Annie looked at me and show me her beautiful and shy smile, I couldn’t understand what happened with me. It was like everything stopped around me and everybody else wasn’t there anymore. The girls walked to their places but when Annie was almost arriving to the altar, Tay screamed again.

“ANNIE? WHO SAID YOU COULD COME IN! COME HERE, BITCH!” – Everybody laughed. She looked at me and flashed me the eye. I felt an electric shock in my entire body and I had to look up, take a deep breath and ask myself to calm down. She approached to Johnny and said something in his ear that made me feel some kind of jealous. I wanted her with me not saying thing to Johnny. She ran to outside again and seconds later, she went back.

“I’m so sorry, ladies and gentleman but the bride has a little problem in walk with high heels as you know. But… she’s coming, Johnny!” – everybody laughed and Johnny looked at me with a desperate look. I put my hand in his shoulder to calm him down.

“She’s there, Johnny. She’s there!”

“I know, Syn. The problem is if she gives up when she’s here!”

“Shut the fuck up, Johnny! She won’t give up!”

“I hope so!”

Annie came into the room again, running and went next to Chris and gave him a hug. I have to confess that I was so jealous like hell. She understood and look at me and said me ‘I love you’ just with her lips. She was so fuckin’ beautiful that made me stay there without reaction. I felt my checks very hot like I was on fire and she began to making fun about me. The music started and Tay appeared.

*** Tay’s POV ***

“Come on, dad. Help me with this shit! Is my hair fine? Oh God, I’ll fuckin’ kill Annie! I hate her!”

“Tay? What the kind of language is that?”

“Dad, I’m in California and remember who I am!”

“I know exactly who is my beautiful daughter. She is the most beautiful girl on earth!”

“Dad, please, don’t say that…”

“I’m so proud of you! I never thought in be in your wedding neither to be in California giving your hand to a little boy! Your bouquet!” – Yeah, sure… fuck you, dad, you made me cry. I couldn’t keep my tears to run down my face. I was so happy to have my family and friend with me and, of course, to be my dad with me giving my hand to Johnny. My dad hugged me and asked me if I was ready. I said yes with my head and we walked towards the door. There, I saw all my girls and boys’ family, my family and friends and, in the altar, the most beautiful and sexiest man ever: Jonathan Seward, with Brian, Katie (Jimmy’s sister), Zacky and Matt and the other side, Annie, Chris, Rita (with Kelly) and Veronica. I looked at Johnny and I feel a huge happiness inside me like it was all a dream coming true. I never imagine my wedding like that. It was everything person. Especially, Johnny. My dad and I were already near Johnny, and my dad greeted Johnny and gave him a hug.

“I trust you. Take care of my little girl!” – My dad said, trying fight against the tears in his eyes.

“I will. I will as she is my own life.” – Johnny took my hand and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek and said me I was more beautiful than a Queen. I smiled at him and the ceremony started. I looked at the girls and Rita was already crying. Yeah… pregnancy!

“Good morning, ladies and gentleman. We are here today to celebrate the true love between Taíssa and Jonathan. I have to congratulate you two. Why? Well, if you are here it’s because you really love each other and because you believe in marriage and the power of God to unite people who really love. As I know… yes, I studied everything at home… you, Taíssa…”

“Tay, please!” – I said. I hate my fucking name and the fucking priest was insisting to call me Taíssa and I was freaking out with him.

“Excuse me?”

“My fuckin’ name is Tay! Not Taíssa!” – Johnny, my girls and the boys started laughing unlike the rest of the people. Yeah, I know, he’s a priest and I have to respect him but… he didn’t respect me so…

“Okay. I’m sorry… keeping saying what I was saying… as I know, you, Tay, you didn’t believe in marriage and you did everything to run away of love.”

“That’s right!”

“And, you, Jonathan…”

“Johnny!” – Johnny said, and everybody laughed this time.

“Oh… Johnny! And you, Johnny, you believed in marry but you didn’t think about it actually.”

“Until the day I kissed Tay for the first time!” – Johnny said. I looked at him, with my eyes full of tears and he smiled to me. I was about to kiss him but I knew it was a different day and I have to be a lady (yeah, right!).

“See? This is true love! Look at these eyes! Just look at them and you’ll see how much these two people love each other. Well, I’m sure you don’t like of tired stuff and this kind of conversation but… it’s important to show how much the love is important. And I’m seeing more love here… and it’s so good to be around people who are in love!” – The priest looked at the girls and the boys and smile to them. Johnny and I looked at him and saw their stupid look looking at each other. He tried to control the laugh desire but it was impossible. We started laughing harder and everybody looked at us like we were crazy. They weren’t wrong. – “Well, I have to do the question. There is someone in this room against this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace!” – Thank God, nobody said a word. – “It seems everybody is for this marriage so… You, Taíssa, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”

“I will.”

“Jonathan, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

“I will.”

"Will all of you witnessing these promises do all in your power to uphold these two persons in their marriage?”

“We will.”

Johnny turned to face me and took held my hands, smiled at me and I felt my heart beating faster like it would jump for my mouth.

“In the Name of God, I, Jonathan, take you, Taíssa, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.” – I couldn’t help and started crying a lot for happiness.

“In the Name of God, I, Taíssa, take you, Jonathan, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.”

“The wedding rings please.” – Brian took the wedding rings from his pocket and gave them to the priest to bless them. – “Bless, O Lord, this ring to be a sign of the vows by which this man and this woman have bound themselves to each other; through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.”

Johnny took my wedding ring, held my left hand and put the ring on my finger.

“Tay, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”

“Johnny, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”

“Now that Jonathan and Taíssa have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Those whom God has joined together let no one put asunder.”

“Amen.” – Johnny kissed me and everybody applauded. It was being the best day of my life.