A Million Nights

There's no Vodka with no sex!

They headed for the beach. There weren't a lot of people there but even so, they went to a place more private. They were so excited. It seemed they already know each other for a long time. They put their stuff on the sand, spread the towels and then they began to undress themselves. Brian sat on the towel but didn't take his eyes of Annie. She approached him and took his hand in a very gentle way and told him:

"Come with me!"

"Where?"

"Come with me and shut up!" - She smiled at him, stood up and helped him get up.

"Guys, we'll be right back!"

"Take care, Gates! She'll rape you!" - Rita began to tease them to see their reaction while putting the sunglasses on and lay down on the towel.

"Look at his face! He is very worried about it." - Zacky came in the same game and does the same as Rita, being completely sarcastic.

"Shut up both. You should go for a swim to take those ideas out of your head!" - Brian said, unable to hide his naughty smile.

Annie and Brian began his stroll along the beach while Zacky and Rita were lying on their towels. And that's where the chemistry between them began increasing.

"So Rita, you're new in the city, right?"

"Yeah! I moved on here some 3 weeks ago. And I feel I really belong here. But I'll be honest with you. I've never ever thought that I'd find you here."

"And in those circumstances. I never thought something like this would happen to Syn. but I never thought that what happened to him could bring me consequences."

"Consequences? What consequences?"

"To meet a beautiful girl like you after everything that happened to me. I think you both appeared to the right place at the right time."

"Right place at the right time... when I saw you and Syn entering in that restaurant... but I want to try to forget who you are and I wanna know who you really are... like a normal person. I don't mean that you are not normal but..."

"I get it! But don't worry! We have lots of time to know each other."
Rita was completely fascinated. That smile, those piercing in those irresistible lips, that seductive voice that made whole her body shivers ... she didn't say a word. Just looked at him and smiled. And he did the same.

"Rita, don't do it. I'm living a tricky time and I'm sensitive."

"What do you mean? I wasn't doing anything!"

"Don't make fun of me!"

"Sorry. It's not my fault. You're hypnotizing me."

"Well... I'll take a dip. Do you come?"

"Let's go! The last to reach the sea will pay a round of shots tonight!"

"See ya!"

Zacky started running, pushing Rita to back. She managed to reach him. They started beating each other and cling to try to get faster to the sea. With so much pushing and beating, Rita fell and pulled Zacky. Zacky ended up falling on top of her. They looked up intently in the eye for a few seconds.

"I can't, Rita!"

It wasn't worth it. Rita grabbed Zacky's face with both hands and kissed him. They were involved in such a way that left the few people who were close staring at them. But Rita stopped.

"Why did you stop?"

"Just to breathe!"

And she kissed him again. For some moments, they forgot that there were people around them. Zacky started to travel in Rita's body with his hands. She began to lightly scratch his back, biting her lips as she looked at him. He let out a few groans ... until they were interrupted.

"Hey, young people! Go home! That lack of respect!"

"Oh my god, I can't lift me now."

"Why?"

"Don't you feel something close to your leg?"

"Don't tell me that you..."

Zacky got up quickly and went overboard. Rita began to laugh uproariously unable to stop.

"Yeah, yeah. Now you laugh. But a few minutes ago you did everything except laugh."

"Come on, Zacky! This was hilarious!"

"This was hilarious... do you know what is hilarious?" - Zacky pulled up Rita to him and kissed her again while without her notice, loosened her bikini. He stopped to kiss her and moved away for her. And the worst happened!
Rita quickly grabbed the bikini and began to argue with Zacky. She tried to make a serious face but the truth is that she was unable to do so. Zacky wouldn't stop laughing and she was still angrier but at the same time she laughed even more.

"Fuck Zacky! I hateeee youuuu! Why did you do that? You're fucking crazy!"

"I told you that I would show you what is hilarious! Oh my God! I can't stop laughing!"

"You will regret of it. Remember that!"

"I'll pay you a shot tonight!"

Rita and Zacky returned to the towels soak up the sun.
Slightly farther, were Annie and Brian. They were walking near the sea while they were talking. Maybe this conversation would lead them to find what they were looking for: the right way. Both were going through a difficult time. Both needed a little help to find the light at the end of the tunnel. And maybe they would be their own answers.

"So Annie, whereas you kidnapped me, tell me more about you."

"Wow, what do you wanna know?"

"Oh, please. Tell me things about you. Your jobs, your dreams..."

"Ok, ok. I'm Portuguese and I'm a language teacher!"

"Wow, let me tell you that this is very sexy! I'm sorry but... Jesus! I figured many things, but a teacher?"

"Do you have any problem with that? Or do you wanna go for punishment?" -Brian looked at Annie with a very serious face wondering what would she was saying. Annie looked at Brian with a very naughty smile, raising one of her eyebrows. - "Take it easy, Brian. I'm just kidding!"

"Oh really? I would accept the challenge! But if you are making fun of me... that's ok!"

"Don't pouting! You are expressly forbidden to pouting."

"You love to see me pouting! But I don't wanna discuss again. So, you're a language teacher. I love learn new languages so I'm your new student! By the way, what about music? When we meet each other for the first time you were singing and playing guitar."

"I usually say that music is always there for me when no one was. Music is what keeps me alive. I have many difficulties to define what I feel in words. But when I wrote some lyrics, or play a song or just listening music... everything seems so easy, so clear... Music has always been my biggest dream. I always dreamed of having a band, seeing people sing my songs, to be an excellent guitar player as you are, or just sit and play piano at the end of Sunday afternoon. You can be happy. You can be sad. Music is always with you."

"I feel the same. Music is my life. All my best memories are connected with music. And music had a special power: keep people alive like you said."

"I don't know if this is the best moment to asking you that but... how are you about Jimmy? I know the answer but do you wanna talk about that?"

"I always saw him as my brother. He was so well. I never thought that we would lose him so early. It already passed half a year but it seems like it was yesterday. When we gathered in studio or even at home, I'm always looking at the door waiting to see him coming at any time saying antics, making fun of Johnny and making us laugh about everything. Record the album Nightmare was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. We are currently recording the music videos ... he is essential for the band... Avenged Sevenfold still together and we will be together 'til the end to continue the legacy of Jimmy but ... it's so unfair, Annie ... so unfair..."

"You know, I lost a friend recently too. It was one of the reasons why I decided to move here. A part of me has gone with him. I'm feeling empty inside. Every time I close my eyes I only see him. Sometimes I'm alone and it seems I hear his voice. Sometimes I feel his touch. Do you know why? Because he's still here. And Jimmy too. They're gone. But they're still here with us, day after day. And I'm sure that you feel him too. I'm sure that when you're down you feel his strength and it makes you move on. And that's what Jimmy wants. That you move on. He knows you will never forget him."

"You know what?" - Brian stops walking, turns to Annie, grabs her hands looking her in the eyes and with a small smile, he says: "I begin to think that fate which brought us together has a name: Jimmy. If he was ... if he was alive and if he had met you, he would have arranged a completely crazy plan so that we could knew each other. Maybe the same way as it has happened."

"Brian... Can I be honest with you?" - Annie seems very worry about something but at the same time she was trying to hide a little smirk. - "I've always love Jimmy! Can I hug you?"

"Come here, little girl!"

Brian putting a hand to the bottom of the back of Annie, he pulled her against his body. Their bodies approached and put them together. Brian kissed Annie's forehead. She sighed, letting Brian visibly shivering.

"Thank you!" - Brian didn't respond to Annie. He just tightened her against his body, resting his forehead on her shoulder. Annie put her hands on Brian's back and she began sliding her hands them up and down, caressing his back. - "I could stay like this for the rest of the day!"
"Just stay! I really would like to have you wrapped in my arms." -Annie smile but moved away from him. She grabbed his hand and began walk again.

"I was enjoying so much, why did you move away from me?"

"It had to be. I don't wanna get used to be wrapped in your arms."

"You're so mean!"

"I'm so mean... yes, I'm veerryyy mean. You have no idea. But I think we should go back."

Annie and Brian went back to Zacky and Rita. Along the way, they played together doing tickles, Annie jumped on the piggyback of Brian, and they fought ... until they finally arrived. Rita and Zacky were sleeping. Rita was clinging to the Zacky's arm and they seemed very quiet.

"Brian, look! They're sleeping!"

"Do you have a bottle with you?" -Annie went to her bag and pulls out her water bottle that was almost empty. Brian goes overboard and filled the bottle.

"Please Bri. Don't do that! You will really piss her off!"

"Just watch!" - Brian approached them and carefully begins to throw water on their faces. They awoke, very exalted, shaking their arms in the air and protecting their faces.

"You son of a bitch!"

After lots of banter on the beach, it was already 7 pm. They decided to go home, eat something, and take a shower to go out with the guys.

*** Annie's POV ***

This day was AMAZING! We had lots of fun all together. Brian and I managed to talk a little bit and so to do something to our 'relationship' grows up a little more. Rita and I had already come home.

"Remember this: I'll fuck Brian. Not literally but I'll fuck him!"

"Oh my God! You and Zacky were so adorable. Sleeping, together... I should have taken a picture."

"So funny! And you? What happened between you and Brian?"

"Nothing special.We just talked a little bit about music and about Jimmy and Jorge. But then I'll tell you everything. We have to hurry."

"I wanna know everything, bitch!"

We ran towards the bathroom, took a shower and went to choose the clothes that we would wear. I chose a strapless dress, in which part of the chest was black and the rest of the dress was beige. And of course my high heels beige too. Rita wore a strapless black dress and red high heels. Honestly, we were authentic princesses.

"Rita, we go to a bar to drink and we go dressed like that?"

"Shut up and go to put on some make up!"
We went downstairs and then we went to the kitchen to eat something. It was nearly 10 pm and Rita and I were sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for the guys (they came to my house to give us a ride). We were just talking until I remembered I had left my mobile on my bed. I went upstairs and when I got to my bedroom, I heard the doorbell.

"Hey guys, please come in!"

"Rita, you are... fucking awesome! God, you're beautiful!"

"Aw, thanks Zacky! You're so cute!"

"Where's Annie?" - Brian asked.

"I'm here".

I was walking down the stairs when I answer to Brian. He looked at me and he was completely fascinated. He began walking slowly until reach the stairs. When I was coming to the last step, he took my hand and said:

"You're a box of surprises! You are Beautiful! Today we're not going to that bar. I wanna take you to a special place."

"Where?"

"Are you coming with me or not?"

"Yes, she will! I'll go with Zacky. He has to pay me a round of shots!"

"Don't you mind?"

"Fuck you, Annie!"

"Syn, just do it!" - Zacky winked his eye to Brian and went out with Rita.

Brian and I were alone in my house. For a few seconds, neither of us said a single word. We just sat there looking at each other. He was beautiful as always. His eyes ... I yield me that look. Anyway, I decided to break the ice:

"So, tell about this special place?"

"I'll give a clue: It's about all we talked on the beach today. Can we go?"

I was very curious. Which place would that be? We talked of many things today but Jimmy was the main topic of conversation and I started getting really nervous. But despite everything, I trusted in Brian. We got into his car and we started traveling.

*** Third person's POV ***

Annie and Brian started the journey to the mysterious place.
However, Zacky and Rita arrived at the bar. Matt, Val, Lacey and Johnny were already there waiting for them.

"Hey guys! I present to you Rita, a friend of mine and a big fan of Avenged Sevenfold!"

"Hey guys, nice to meet you!"

"Hi Rita! Welcome to the family!"

Matt and Johnny were very friendly with Rita and the girls too. But Val wasn't quite at ease because she saw that Brian didn't come with Zacky.

"Zacky, where's Brian?"

"Wow, he had to deal with some issues with Papa Gates."

Throughout the night, they were talking of the band and other matters related to the day-to-day, especially with things about Zacky.

"Johnny, do you remember when Gates hid the Zacky's lunch and Zacky got really mad and he started screaming with Gates and then he broke a bottle of vodka and Gates was freaking out with him..."

"And when I hid his clothes before the show!"

"Fuck you! You're embarrassing me!"

"Let's drink one more shot! WE WANT ANOTHER ROUND OF SHOTS!"

They drank, drank, and drank ... until only Rita and Zacky were in the bar. They were completely drunks and they didn't say anything with sense.

"Excuse me Zacky, you have to leave. We'll close the bar."

"Ok... Ok... I will take this beautiful girl out of here and then... you have nothing to do with it."

They paid and left the bar. It was an amazing night. They left the bar and then they began singing, dancing and doing some breaks to kiss each other.

"Zacky... My dear Zacky... My little piece of heaven... my chocolate, my ice cream, my everything! Let's go to the beach!"

"Rita, Rita, my Portuguese girl! You are so hot, so beautiful... you are better than cakes and alcohol and cigarettes... I wanna make love with you right now!"

They headed for the beach. It was deserted. Rita and Zacky were drunks but quite possibly they were aware of what they would do next. Rita took off his shoes and started running down the beach shouting.

"Zacky, THIS IS SO PERFECT! I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD." - she turned back to him suddenly and fell on sand. He started laughing and went to her.

"Come here, my princess!"

He sat beside her, stroking her cheek with his fingers. He started away her hair, leaving your neck free. He started kissing her neck, slowly, with many soft kisses. He also kissed her shoulder, going back to her neck. She moves away slightly and touched Zacky's lips with her delicate fingers. She slid her fingers up to his neck, approaching to his ear: "I'll be all yours tonight!" - He looks into her eyes and started kissing her wildly.

"Rita, are you sure about that? We're drunk!"

"I don't care! I just wanna feel you inside of me."

He was kissing her, laying her in the sand. Rita went through all Zacky's body with her hands, began to take of the sweater of Zacky. She started kissing his chest, sliding her hands through his belly and strong arms. He began to moan. Zacky pulled away from Rita, looked at her and then he touched in her legs.

"I love your skin." - He began to unfasten the clasp of the Rita's dress. Gently, he picked up one of her legs and he began kissing one of her feet, her leg, hip, stomach, chest, neck and mouth. She gently was pulling Zacky's hair, but with one of her hands ran discretely up to his pants.
They were fully involved.

"Zacky, you drive me crazy. Take me to your paradise."

"You already are showing me your paradise." - Both started to moan, their breathing started to accelerate more and more.

"Jesus, Rita ... Oh my God! You're so fucking perfect!"

"No one ever made me feel so good in my entire life!"