A Million Nights

It's our secret!

Well ... and it was what happened. Rita and Zacky were drunks and alone on the beach. They felt attracted by each other, we already knew that. The truth is they made love on the beach and then they stayed there for the rest of the night (completely naked!).
But what has happened to Brian and Annie?
Brian drove to a very strange street that had some small houses. That scene was a bit scary, but Annie felt safe being with Brian and she trusted him.

"I know you should be scared. But don't worry! Anything bad happens here."

"You won't go to hurt me, do you?"

"Of course not. I'm 'Synyster' but I could never do something bad to you. I look at you and I have desire to do everything to you... Everything except hurt you."

"Everything like what?"

"Everything! But most of all, I respect you! And I'll never force you to do something you don't want to."

"Thank you, Bri. But everything like what? You're making me impatient (in a good way)!"

"You'll see. Well, we reached our destination!"

"Where are we? Who is this house?"

Brian left the car without answering to Annie. She just followed him with her eyes and looked back at the house. Thousand things were in her mind. He opened the door of the car for her to leave.

"Shall we?"

He held out his hand to help her getting out of the car. She grabbed his hand, a little hesitant, never taking her eyes from his eyes. She got out and looked at the house.

"I don't know why but I feel a presence here. I feel we aren't alone. Whose house is this?"

He was quiet and looked at the floor.

"Annie, I brought you here because you are special. This house was where Jimmy and I got together to talk about music, to drink, to play together but also to talk with each other about our problems. One day, we should have about 16-17 years old, he told me: 'Bro, when you meet a girl who changed your world, I want you bring her here. I'll be rooting for you, wherever I'll be. In this world or anywhere.' Since his death, I never came back here. This is the first time."

Annie turns to him, she put her hand next to his heart and with a little smile she told him:

"I'm here with you. And Jimmy too. He's here. I can feel him."

"Are you ready for this?

"I'm ready if you are too."

Brian grabbed Annie's hand and headed for the front door. He stopped and took a deep breath. He took the keys, looked at the sky and muttered: "I love you, bro." Annie was very nervous. She trembled and her body was cold. When Brian opened the door, she held his hand with a little fear.
They came in and Brian closed the door. Annie looked around and she really felt good there. She felt sad too. There were empty bottles near the living room couch, a Jimmy's drum was there too. One wall of the room was filled with photos of the group. Brian stood near the door looking to Annie while she was exploring that room. She approached the kitchen counter and there was a note. She didn't hesitate to read what was written there: 'I really love these guys. They are my family and they will always be with me. Gates is my soul-mate. I love you guys. Jimmy'.

"That was the last note he left us. He used to write a note to us when we get out of here." - Annie put the note on the counter and looked at Brian. She began to walk around the room, watching every detail.

"I'm sure he was a great person and a great friend. He was always my favorite 'Avenged'."

"I'm starting to get jealous."

"Aw, don't worry! You were the second one!"

"The second one? Ok... Ok... Jimmy deserves to be the first one!"

"I feel very proud you brought me here." - Annie came up to Brian, grabbing his hands. - "And I'm very proud to be special to you." - She held him, giving him a kiss in his cheek. Brian just turned himself in her arms, without saying a word.

"Why don't you say anything?"

"It's not necessary to say anything. I just want to stay that way."

He kissed her neck and she approached his neck. Annie closed her eyes while she was touching Brian's hair.

"You are so perfect, Brian."

Brian pulled away from Annie, without stop to hold her, looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

"See? Look at that smile. It's beautiful!"

"If I am perfect, what can I say about you?"

She smiled and they drew near each other. There was a strong desire among them to kiss. Their lips are about to touch, but they were interrupted by a loud crash upstairs.

"Stay here. I'll see what happens."

"I won't let you go alone, Brian. I'll go with you!"

"No, Annie. Stay here."

Brian gave her a kiss on her forehead and he went upstairs. Annie sat on the couch, waiting anxiously for Brian.

Suddenly she begins to hear Brian laughing a lot and he called her.

"Annie, come here. Wow, I can't believe in that. It's so funny!"

"What happened?"

Annie went into the room where Brian was and she was astonished to see him with a box in hand. Brian was sitting in the bed, looking at the box, smiling but with eyes full of tears.
Annie sat beside her and put her hand on Brian's shoulder.

"What is this box?"

"It's a joke prepared by Jimmy!"

"Can you explain me that?"

Brian was speechless. He smiled but he couldn't hold back his tears. He just tried to speak but he couldn't.

"Brian, let those tears come out. Cry! You need to do this."

"It's so funny... but... so... sad at the same time, you know? One day, we were all in the living room waiting for Jimmy. We had already drunk some beer and we were excited. Jimmy arrives and shows us this box. Like you, I asked him what the hell that box was. And he said to me: 'This box has a big dick inside.' Everyone looked at him and started laughing. He took the object inside the box and showed us a doll, a horny guy. And he told us: 'So, this is the challenge: I will program this doll, I'll put here, you can see, I'll put here a date and a time. And when it reaches this day and this hour, the doll will get an erection. What I want to tell you is this: if any of you are here with a girl and hearing a bang, it's time to ... you know! And in the next other day, you have to pay me a round of shots.' Apparently, I was selected!"

"And what will you do now?"

Brian looked at Annie and started laughing seeing her innocence expressed in her face.

"What? I said something wrong?"

"No, you don't. According to Jimmy, when the box 'exploded' it's time to ..."

"No, no." - Annie looked at the ceiling and shook his index finger and said: "Jimmy, I won't make love with Brian."

Brian looked at Annie, smiling, seeing all that innocence in her face. Suddenly, the box 'exploded' again. Both were frightened and Brian dropped the box.

"Goddamn it! He's desperate!"

"The doll?"

"Yes, the doll! Are you thinking I'm desperate?"

Annie looked at him with a sly smile and shrugged her shoulders!
He looked at her, stunned. "I do not believe it.". She began to take off her shoes in a provocative way, she approached his ear and said: "I don't think you're desperate. I'm sure of it!" she got up from the bed and left the room running.

"Annie, come here!"

"Fuck you! I'm not going to go next to you right now."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to hurt me."

"Annie, I just want to talk. Where are you?"

"I'm not going to say. You have to find me!"

"I shouldn't say this but you're exciting me."

"What?" - Annie came out from behind the door of the bathroom, with a curious but disgusting expression.

"Ahah! I found you!" - He ran to her and grabbed her. He took her in his arms and she started screaming.

"You can yell at ease!"

"Don't make me do it! I don't wanna make it now!"

"Jesus, Annie. I'm not gonna do anything."

Brian went downstairs, with Annie on his harms. He laid her on the couch and stared at her.

"What are you doing?"

"I was wondering where I'll start!"

"Doing what?"

"This!"

He grabbed her feet and began to tickle them. Annie hates when people do tickle on her feet.

"Please, stop! Brian, stop!"

"I will not stop until you apologize!"

"Brian, stop. I hate when people do tickle on my feet."

Annie starts crying with laughter and Brian stopped.

"Thanks Brian. This is torture for me."

"Who said I had stopped?"

Brian starts to tickle her belly.

"Okay, I'm sorry!"

"What? You have to repeat. I was distracted."

Annie tries to stop Brian, grabbing his wrists but he was too strong. She began to fight and she didn't give up. Brian got up and lay on top of Annie.

"You can try but you won't make me stop until you apologize me, Miss Annie."

"I already apologized. And now get off of me! And take your dirty hands off me!"

"My dirty hands? You love my hands! I bet you have a fetish for them."

Annie grabs again his wrists and tries to get him off her. Both fall to the floor and this time Annie was on top of Brian.
Brian was paralyzed looking at her. She slowly began to drop his wrists. He takes his hand up to the face of Annie, deflecting the hair of her face..

"I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you! You are a dream come true!"

She began to outline the lips of Brian with her finger.

"Why are you doing this to me, Brian?"

"Doing what? I'm not understanding you."

"Why do you make me wish you so much?"

Brian grabbed Annie's face and kissed her intensely. At that time those two bodies were involved in the floor of that room. That room where so much had happened. That room kept many memories. Brian ran through Annie's body with his hands. She shivered with every touch of him. Brian take a risk and began touch on Annie's legs, through her dress. She kissed him increasingly, tightening his arms. They were so involved. They wanted it more than anything in life. He ran her legs with his hands until get to her waist. He stopped and began to open the zipper of her dress. And then Annie hesitated and stopped kissing him.

"Brian, stop it."

"Okay, we're going too fast, right?"

"Yes, we are. Sorry." - She got up, straightened her dress and her hair and tried to control her breathing.

"I'm sorry, Annie." - Brian got up and grabbed the waist of Annie getting thus facing her. - "But you're so perfect. And it becomes difficult to achieve control myself. Nobody ever kissed me like that. I've never felt so many emotions with just a touch."

"Don't tell me! And do you think that kissing you and control myself it's easy?"

"Of course not! I'm hot. I'm sexy. I'm Synyster Gates!"

"But I want you, when you're with me, being Brian and not Synyster Gates."

"Ok babe. But Brian and Syn are the same person."

"No, they don't. Synyster is the sexy guitar player of the band Avenged Sevenfold. And Brian is the amazing person that always fell his dreams and never gave up. And for these and more reason I'm fallin..."

"You're falling in love?"

"No, I would say that... I would say..."

Brian grabs her hard and kisses her without leave her finishing the sentence.

"I know it's too soon to say that but, Annie... I really like you. Everything is happening too fast but I really like you."

"I lov... I like you too, Brian. A lot!"

Brian smiled and kissed her again. He sat on the couch and pulled her toward him.

"Are you cold?"

"A little. Hold me and I'll be warmer."

"I had a better idea."

Brian got up and went to the room to get a blanket.

"Don't worry. Blanket is washed."

"Thank God. Knowing you as I know..."

"The worst of us was Jimmy. That boy lived 50 years in 28." - Brian sat while wrapped Annie in the blanket and in his arms. - "I want to show you something."
He stood up and pulled out a box from the closet. He opened the box and pulled out a DVD. He put it in the DVD player and joined to Annie.

"What will we see?"

"Sorry to be insisting in this ... but I want to show you some homemade videos we made here. We should be about 18-20 years old."

"What is the content of the videos?"

"It has no nasty scenes, don't worry. You know, sometimes it's very hard to see pictures of Jimmy or to see videos about him. But sometimes I need see him. It's like... it's like a way to minimize the pain I feel."

"I understand you. It's a way to keep Jimmy alive."

"Yeah. That's right. I don't like to think he's already gone... look, look! In this part Jimmy was showing a pornographic magazine to Johnny. Jimmy always made fun of Johnny. But they loved each other a lot."

"Oh my God! I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

Annie and Brian continued to see the videos. They laughed a lot together until finally falling asleep, holding each other on the couch.
It was already 9 am when Brian's phone starts ringing. Brian and Annie woke up startled. Brian looks at Annie and gives her a kiss while he answered the phone.

"Who is it?"

"Good morning to you too, son!"

"Hey dad, what's up?

"Where are you? I went to your house and you weren't there, I went to Zacky's house and he wasn't there. I call to Matt and he told me they came out last night but you didn't go because you were resolving some issues with me."

"Gosh, dad! I'm ok! I'll call you later."

"Are you with a girl? It's my kid!"

"Dad, come on. I'll call you later."

"Ok son. Have a nice day!"

Brian put his mobile phone where it was and stared at nothing, thinking.

"That strange!"

"Good morning to you too, Brian!" - Annie yawns while rubbing her eyes.

"Ups, I'm sorry babe. Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Better would be impossible! What's strange?"

"I loved to sleep with you last night! Well, my dad said he was Zacky's house and he was not there."

"Hmm... I'll call to Rita! (...) she doesn't answer."

"Maybe they drank last night and now they should be sleeping somewhere!"

"Yeah, maybe. What time is it?"

"9:30 am. Why?"

"Nothing. Just to know. I've to come back home. I've to prepare the classes for tomorrow."
Annie was still hugging Brian as he fidgeted in her hair. When Annie said she had to go home, Brian looked down and showed a sad smile. Something worried him. In fact, he didn't want that moment to end.

"Annie... what about us?" - He said, kissing her head.

"I didn't understand."

"How it will be from now on? I have very strong feelings for you, you know that."

"My will is to grab me to you and never leave you. Kiss you every day and tell you how much I like you since the moment I wake up to when I fall asleep, but we know each other for 3 days. 3 days. I know it's harder, and believe that to me is a lot, but for now we are friends. "

"I want to be with you every day!"

"It'll be complicated. I work every day. Unless Friday. And the weekend."

"I don't care. I will do everything to see you every single day."

"Hmm..." - Annie smiled a naughty way.

"What?"

"Nothing! I just love when you say this kind of things."

"Really? So let me tell how much I lov..."

"Brian, Brian! We have to go."

"Grrrr... I hate you!"

"I hate you too. A lot. Now, get this fat ass off the couch and let's go."

"Fat ass?"

They stood up from the couch and Annie gropes Brian's ass. Before leaving, Brian took Annie's hand and told her: "Annie, I know we have to be friends for now but... last night was very special to me."
Annie didn't hesitate and kissed Brian for a few minutes.

"It seems you read my mind."

"I wanted to do this since the moment I woke up and saw you by my side."

"You should have done it."

They hugged each other and left the house. While he was locking the door, Brian looked at the sky and thanked his friend: "Thank you Jimmy. Thanks for being there for me!"
They hadn't eaten anything so they decided to go to a bar next the beach to have the breakfast.

"Do you have to go home now?"

"No. I still have some free time"

"Could we go walk a little bit on the beach?"

"Seriously? With these clothes we'll stroll along the beach on a Sunday morning."

"What's the problem? The most important thing is being together. I don't care what people think or say!"

"You're so sweet! Ok. Let's go!"

Annie and Brian left the bar and went to the beach. It was almost deserted. They walked, walked, walked until they begin to see two naked bodies near the caves.
They approached of those two bodies and it was there that they understood who they were.

"Oh my God, Annie! That's Zacky!"

"And Rita!"

Annie and Brian ran up to them, they covered them with their clothes and began to call them and hit them in the face to wake them up.

"Fuck! Let me sleep!"

"Zacky, wake up! You're naked in the middle of the beach."

"Rita! Wake up and get dressed immediately. What happened?"

"Annie ... Annie? My head is about to burst. Where am I?

"Shut up and get dressed!"

Annie and Brian moved away while Rita and Zacky were dressing each other.

"Zacky, where is my bra?"

"I don't know. I neither can find my boxers!"