A Million Nights

The beginning of a new life.

“I can believe that Rita and Zacky…”

“I mistrusted that he felt something for her!”

“We’re ready. Can we go home! I'm exhausted!”

“Of course you are exhausted! And we have to talk.”

“Syn, take me home, man! I’m dying!”

“Well Annie. It’s time to go. Give me your phone number. I wanna talk to you later.”

“Ok. I’ll be waiting for that!”

“Look, do you need a ride? I pass by your house to go to my. So I can take you home.”

“Wow, I appreciate that. This girl can't go home on foot!”

They came in on Brian’s car and went to Annie’s house.

*** Annie’s POV ***

How do I start? I was very happy, saying the truth. I was in the clouds, on the moon and I think I was still there, I met the heaven and I really wanna come back there. Last night with Brian was wonderful and to be honest, it was harder leave that house.
I felt very well there. Not only because of Brian but because I felt the presence of Jimmy in that house. He was there. I loved to know the past of the guys, I loved to meet their world... and I loved to kiss Brian and having me wrapped in his arms.
But now I had another problem at hand: Rita!

“My heaaaad!”

“Sis, we have to talk. I know you’re very tired and your head is a mess but I need to understand what happened last night between you and Zacky.”

“Oh God. Annie I don’t remember anything. I mean… I remember Zacky and I were in the bar with the guys and we drank a lot. When I say a lot it’s really a lot! And then we went to the beach… Ah! We kissed on the beach when you and Brian went for a walk in the afternoon!”

“WHAT?”

“Annie, I know it’s hilarious but let me continue. Well, we left the bar and we went to the beach. And then… I don’t remember.”

“And then you and Zacky made love on the beach!”

“Jesus Christ! No, we didn’t!”

“So, why were you two naked in the middle of the beach this morning?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we had heat.”

“Shut up, Rita! Did you use a condom?”

“Annie which part of ‘I don’t remember anything’ you don’t understand?”

“Oh my God! But are you his girlfriend? You kissed you on Brian’s car…”

“I don’t know but… I’d love be his girlfriend! I love that guy! And... The most interesting part ... you and Brian! Where were you?”

“Aww sis, he was so cute with me! We went for a house where he and Jimmy used to meet together! And I saw lots of things about Jimmy. It was strange but I feel his present! Then I found a note…” (I told her everything what happened to Rita and she was freaking out with everything I told her. in her opinion I should start dating with Brian. but I think it's too early. I wanna know him better. But I suddenly remembered something).

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I HAVE TO GO!”

“What?”

“What time is it?”

“11:30 am. But what’s wrong with you?”

“Do you remember when we were in the restaurant, when I was coming to the toilet…? I would tell you something…”

“Hmm… Oh, yeah! I remember that!”

“When I was in the toilet Veronica called me and she told me that she and Tay would get on a plane and arrived here on Sunday. At 12am!”

“Are you talking serious? It’s a wonderful new! Wow, with those girls here our life will be amazing! And they will freak out when we tell them we’re dating with Zacky and Syn!”

“Hey, hey, hey! I’m not dating with Brian. Well, I’ll take a shower and then I’ll go to the airport. And you take a shower too and try to rest a little a bit.”
I took a shower, got dressed; put some makeup and I went out. I drove till the airport but I caught a horrible traffic.

"Oh fuck this shit. Come on, Goddammit!"
I was stopped in traffic, completely exhausted, when I begin to hear my mobile phone ringing. It was a message.

"Hey honey. I know I promised I call later but I couldn't resist and I decided to send you a message. I wanna tell you, once again, I loved being with you last night. You’re so special and you're all we ever wanted. I like you so much little girl. Have a nice day. Brian. "

*COME ON! ARE YOU SLEEPING OR WHAT?*

I was stuck to those words. I came back to the real world and everybody was beeping and screaming with me.
I continued my journey for another 10 minutes until finally arrived at the airport.
It was already 12:15 am. I still had to wait a bit because Veronica and Tay still would take time because of the bags and stuff.
I decided to come out of the car and went into the airport. I went near the door where my friends were going out and I sat on a bench waiting for them. I was looking around me and I just remembered that beautiful night I had with Brian. I picked up my cell phone and decided to answer him: 'Hello Mr. Muscles! To be honest I miss you already. I also loved our night and I loved to know the house where you passed lots of time with Jimmy. Well, I came to the airport to pick up some friends of mine who arrived today from Portugal. Call me later. Peck on the cheek!’

*Attention ladies and gentlemen. Just landed the plane coming from Lisbon (Portugal).*

To hear that, I stood up and approached the port of landing. I was so eager to return to see my friends and to tell all the news.
Many people began to arrive and I was trying to see my girls. Suddenly, I saw Veronica, stylish as always. But everything stopped when I saw Tay. Tay has always been a rebel girl but she was never had many extravagances. But this time she was completely different: she had long red hair, she was wearing a leather jacket, a type tunic white t-shirt, black leggings and boots military type. She arrived, looked at me and smiled. But the "worst" was when she threw the bag onto the floor and said:

“California. Are you ready to know the daughter of the devil?”

“Tay? What the fuck? You look amazing! I miss you so much”

“Annie, what’s up girl? Thank you. I decided to change a bit.”

“Veronica! Aww, come here girls!”

We hugged each other and jumped in the middle of the airport.

"You won't believe who Rita and I met yesterday!"

"Who?"

"Take a deep breath! SYNYSTER GATES AND ZACKY V! Well, Rita met Johnny and matt too!"

"AHHHHHHHH! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" - Veronica became hysterical with the news, unlike Tay. She has idols but she never saw them as superior beings. For her, they are people who stand out are doing several things.

"Oh my God! So what? They are normal people like everyone."

"Come on, Tay! You love them too. And you'll meet them too."

"Wow, interesting!"

They picked up their bags and we went to the car. Tay wanted to go on the benches behind the car. She got into the car, put her sunglasses, and she was admiring everything she was seeing around her: “My God! I'll do lots of shit in this town!"

I began to drive to my house. We were very happy to be together again. Until my phone rings again. Another message! Quickly, Veronica takes the phone to read the message.

"Veronica, do NOT do that."

"Come on. Should be Rita! What? Brian? Who is Brian?"

"I bet it's your dear Synyster Gates, Veronica!"

"No way! Annie? Is he Gates?"

"Oh come on. Give me the phone"

Veronica hasn't given me the phone and the she decides to read the message.

"Oh my god. Tay, you're going to freak out with this!" - Veronica gave the phone to Tay. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Let's see what Mr. Gates writes to my friend Annie: 'I wanna go back there with you. I've got much more to show you. And at least there we are alone and in peace. And I believe that Jimmy will be there with us. Have fun with your girls. I love you!' Oh shit!"

“Are you dating with Gates, Annie?”

“No. I’m not, Veronica. I just had a good time with him last night. It wasn’t SEX! I’ll tell you everything when we arrived to my house.”

We arrived home and we hoped that Rita was waiting for them with open arms. But she was not. We went into the house, called Rita and she didn't answer.
I went to Rita's room and there she was, lying in the bed, sleeping.
I went downstairs and went next to Veronica and Tay.

"She's asleep. She didn't sleep last night."

"Fuck. I come here to fuck this shit and you've done more shit than me!”– It seems that Tay’s purpose was causing chaos in Huntington Beach.
Veronica was leaning against the kitchen counter, looking at me with a smirk and with a curious look. She wanted to know everything what had happened between Brian and I and of course between Rita and Zacky.

“Well, do you wanna eat something? I’ll begin to prepare the lunch but if you wanna something…”

“We help you to cook while you tell us everything from the beginning!”

“Ok, ok! Friday afternoon, I was home alone and decided to pick up the guitar and stroll down to the beach…”

I told them the whole story and they were amazed looking at me. However, Rita appears in the kitchen.

"Giiirls! How are you, bitches?"

"Rita! You dirty girl!" - They hugged each other while I looked at them smiling. It’s very good to be all together. I really love this girls and I already missed them.

“Wow, it’s so good to see you. Jesus, Tay! You look good!”

“Thanks! I'll be the next problem of this city from now on.”

“I’m sure, you will. And Veronica, you’re beautiful like always. Good morning, Annie!”

“Good morning! Are you better?”

“Yeah! I woke up with a message of Zacky on my mobile phone.”

I dropped the pan I was holding and I began running into the living room. I forgot to reply to Brian.

“What is her problem?”

"Don’t worry! She was to reply to Gates' message. She's really crazy about him."

“Do you already know what happened?”

“Yeah, yeah. We already know everything. By the way, how is Zacky? How is he making love?”

“I don’t remember. I have to repeat the scene. But now without alcohol! If you know what I mean!”- I went into the room, grabbed my bag and pulled out my phone. And I had another message from Brian:
‘I know you're with your friends but don't forget to reply me, please.’

Aww, he's so sweet. I just want to grab him and fill him with kisses until he ask me to stop.
So I replied:
"Sorry, Bri. I just got home now and as you can imagine is a confusion here. And I want to tell you that I'd love go back to that house with you. I felt very well there. Ah! Try to talk with Zacky about what happened between him and Rita. She doesn't remember anything. I miss you and I love you too."

“Gosh! What is this fucking smile at your face?”

“Jesus Christ, Tay! You scared me! I was replying to Brian!”

“I figured it out! Hey, can I smoke here?”

Tay sits on the couch put her feet on the coffee table and take out the pack of cigarettes from her coat pocket.

"Tay, first of all, get your feet off my coffee table! And now, yes! You can smoke here."

I went back to the kitchen. Rita and Veronica were talking about work. Veronica is also a fashion designer and she would begin working with Rita the next day. They had so much potential. I love the clothes they draw. I am a customer of them! Tay came to California in order to have her own store of piercings and tattoos. In Portugal she could also have one but she always wanted to go to a different country.
Well, we continue to cook and prepare everything so that we can start eating.

“Hey, Annie. I want to ask you something. I wanted to go for a ride around town to see if I can find a cool store where I can work on. Can you go with me?”

"I have to prepare lessons for tomorrow but I’ll go with you, no problem."

*** Brian’s POV ***

My God! That girl didn't left my mind. I really like her. We met for a short time but she is special ... she is different from all of the women I've ever met. She is everything I ever wanted. In all respects. When I kissed ... Jesus! When I kissed her I felt my world go round and round. I really wanted to get involved with her. I am a man. I can't control that. She is a goddess. Every detail of her is perfect. her soft hair, her lovely smile, her seductive eyes, her baby skin, all that body that drives me crazy ... well, it's better stop thinking about her!

On the other hand, I was worried about Zacky. He’s crazy but he never got involved with any woman after drinking the amount of alcohol he apparently drank last night. I decided to go to his house.

“Hey man! Come in!”

“Zacky, we need to talk!”

“Yes, we need! I think I did shit last night! I mean I think I fucked up with Rita last night!”

“I figured it out! You both were naked on the beach!”

“But you know me. I don’t used to do this kind of thing! And… I really like that girl!”

“Did you use… you know…”

“Syn, I don’t remember!”

“Oh shit!”

“Oh man… I have to talk with her! I mean I sent her a message this morning but I didn’t talk about what happened.”

“You have to meet her and talk about it. I just hope you haven’t shot too far!”

“Fuck you! So, what about Annie?”

“I took her to our spot!”

“WHAT? Did you go there? And… Did you take her there? But Jimmy said…”

“Jimmy said to go there with a very special girl. So I did it!”

“I can’t believe it!”

“And you have no idea what happened there!”

“Did you… Nooooo!”

“My name isn’t Zacky! Do you remember about the horny guy?”

“The doll?”

“Yeah! Do you remember it?”

“No wayyyy! Syn, did the box exploded?”

“Yes, it exploded. Twice! I thought how it would be possible. After so many years it had to explode
just yesterday!”

“Then what? You and her...”

“Of course not! But desire to do it didn't miss me! You can’t imagine how she kissed me. It was automatic: BOING!”

“AHAHAH! Oh my God! You’re fucking in love with her!”

“More than that! I wish that girl more than everything in this life!”

“If I were Annie I was afraid to be alone with you!”

“I never will force her to do whatever it was!”

“And will you be able to control Mr. Gates?”

“I have to be.”

We were talking a little longer until I have lunch with Zacky in his house. We were just having lunch when my phone started ringing. Immediately I thought it was Annie but no. It was Johnny!

“Hey Johnny, what’s up?”

“Syn, I need your help! I think Lacey's been cheating on me!”

“What the fuck? Are you crazy?”

“No, I’m not. Come with me and I explain all to you along the way!”

“Ok. I’m in Zacky’s house.”

“I’ll be there!”

“What the half man did this time?”

“You have no idea. He thinks Lacey is cheating on him!”

“Wow, this!”

“Do you think it’s possible?”

“Last night at the bar, she didn't kiss him, didn't hug him. And she was always looking for a guy who
was at the counter.”

“Bitch! Poor Johnny!”

We continue to eat when my phone rings again. This time it was a message. From Annie.

"Sorry, dude. I have to read it."

"Do it!"

"Wow, I forgot to tell you. Two friends of Annie and Rita came to this city. They arrived this morning. And I think they will live with our girls."

"Cool! If Johnny's right, maybe he'll have luck this time… like us!"
Johnny arrived to Zacky's house. I hung out with him till nowhere. he told me all his suspicions and I was beginning to think he was right. He parked the car in front of the mall and I see Lacey.

"Just watch!"

We were watching that scene. She went to the door of the mall and after a few minutes a guy approaches her. To our astonishment, lacey and that son of a bitch, kiss each other... on mouth!

"Shit! That bitch! I'll kill that son of a bitch!"

"Johnny! Johnny! STOP! Don’t do anything you will regret of it!"
Johnny leaves the car running towards Lacey. I'm behind him to prevent him commit any folly.

"Thank you very much, Lacey!"

"Johnny? It's not what it seems!"

"Of course it is not what it seems! You’ve been fucking with this motherfucker!"

“Motherfucker? Who are you to call me motherfucker?”

“I’m his boyfriend! Or ex-boyfriend!”

“Hey, Johnny calm down! Let’s go home!”

“Wow, Mr. Gates is already a man!”

“What? What you want you asshole?”

“You think you’re good but you’re nothing! NOTHING!”

What? First of all, this son of a bitch is fucking the girlfriend of one of my best friends and now he's saying that I’m nothing?
I could control myself and I gave him a punch in his ugly face!

“This is for you learn to never, EVER, fuck with the girlfriends of my friends. And you Lacey, I expected more from you. Come on Johnny!”
We left there and went back to the car.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"Yes, Syn. I'm Fine. Thank for being there with me."

"Best friends always come first!"

"Thank you! Look I'm very nervous. I need to get a tattoo!"

"Come on then!"

We left the car and we came into the mall. We went up to our favorite piercing and tattoos store. Our good friend Chris works there and he was who did most of our tattoos. To my surprise, when we got to the store, I see Annie with another girl in there.

"God, they are hot!"

"Hey! One of them is mine."

"Ok, I just need one."

"Johnny, I'm talking seriously. I'm in love with the girl of black hair. She’s Annie."

"What? That’s why you don't go to the bar last night?"

"I was with her in our spot that night."

"Are you fucking kidding me, right? But her friend is soooo hot!"

We decided to came into the store. My whole body trembled to see Annie. I approached her, put my hands around her waist and I couldn't help and gave her a kiss on her neck.
I didn't know she was so aggressive. She turned to me and gave me a stoner with all the strength she had.

"Oh my God! Brian I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry!"
She held her arms around my neck. All that pain goes away in that moment.

"I'm ok, Annie. Now I’m very good!"

"What are you doing here?"

"First of all, Johnny, she's Annie. Annie, you know him, he's Johnny."

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" - Annie's friend just turned back to see what was happening when Annie hit me. Then she turned back up and leaned on the counter. She seemed to have a complicated character!

"And this very nice girl…" - Annie grabs her arm and turns her to face us. - "…is Tay. My good friend Tay. Tay you already know them. They're Syn and Johnny of the band..."

"Avenged Sevenfold… I know them! What's up, guys? Johnny, you couldn't be smaller!”

“You’re very friendly! Nice to meet you too!”

I could help myself and I started laugh a lot. Annie hit me in my arm and looked at Tay with a very bad look.
Tay turned back to the counter and she started to talk with Chris.

“I’m sorry, Johnny! She’s ‘the daughter of the devil’ like she say.”

“Is she always so friendly like that with people?”

“Yeah! You have no idea what I passed till became her friend! But she’s a good girl! I’m sure you will be good friends.”

“I have my doubts. She said that Johnny could be smaller!”

“Thanks, Syn! I’m very happy with that!” – (I did shit!)

“I’m sorry, bro! I didn’t want…”

“Yeah, yeah! No problem!”

“Well, Annie! I get a job!”

“Really??? Wow, it’s awesome! Congratulations!”

“What? Will you going work here?”

“Yeah, Johnny Christ! Do you wanna be my first victim?”

“No, I don’t think so. I’m too smaller to you!”

“Don’t worry with that. In bed, we all have the same height!”

“Tay!”

“What? Brian can be taller than you but in bed, the only thing he has bigger than you is his cock!”

Annie left the store and grabbed my hand. I couldn't stop laughing and saying how funny she was.
Johnny and Tay left the store immediately and they were arguing with each other.

"You’re a fool!"

"Wow, Johnny Christ calling me fool!"

"Yeah! What is your purpose? People try to be nice with you and you are always saying shit!"

"If you don't like me, don't talk to me!"

"I didn't say I didn't like you..."

"Hey, guys! Stop! Annie and I will drink something. Do you come with us?"

"Yeah! I need to drink to forget!"

"Poor, Johnny Christ!"

We went to a bar near the mall: The Hard Rock Cafe.
We sat on one of the tables available and ask a few beers. Annie doesn't drink alcohol and she ordered a cappuccino. I love alcoholic drinks but I liked to know she had no addictions.
We were talking about tattoos and piercings and for some moments Tay and Johnny could talk without arguing.
Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing.

“Hello. Who is it?

“Hi Brian!”

“Michelle?”