Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: Message

Dashique banged her hand against the table after going through the pictures Nelson had handed over to him.
"What is the meaning of this!?" she demanded for an answer as she picked one of the pictures up once again and looked at it, "why did you not do a thorough search the night you went there? You were unable to do the simple task of capturing Damon and now you provide this information after...how long!?"
"With all due respect-" Nelson protesed.
"Are you talking back to your superior Nelson Curtis?" Dashique exclaimed as she glared at him, her eyes ablaze. He swallowed back his words and shook his head. She used intense eye contact as a weapon. Dashique hardly ever needed to use words to get what she wanted, "....so, I see Damon left a message before he left. Such a cruel man, writing the message with Father Augustine's blood. Anyway, you said there was something else you wanted to take care off, what is it?"
"A woman was apprehended at the crime scene. Her name is Sister Clarence, a nun who witnessed the whole thing" Nelson said as he handed over a detailed file on her to Dashique, "She claims that she went to the Cathedral to say her final goodbyes when-"
"Get to the point," Dashique demanded.
"She knows too much. Her silence cannot be guaranteed," responded Nelson.
"You're saying that like you already have a solution," Dashique caught on. She had grown to know Nelson well, even though they had been partners for only a few weeks.
"Yes I do," he said as he fixed his glasses for effect, "but I need your permission to carry it out. After all, you have instructed everyone to keep Warden Horatio in the dark."
"Depends," Dashique said, "what do you intend to do?"
"Induce amnesia," Nelson eerily grinned, "that is the only way to ensure she remains quiet."
"That is a rather desperate move," Dashique smiled, "even if I say so myself."
Nelson took off his glasses and began to wipe them slowly before putting them back on, "desperate times call for desperate measures."
"Very well," Dashique said, "I'm guessing you're going to need the key to the Section B."
"That won't be necessary," replied Nelson as a sadistic grin crossed his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Want to know what the message is?? KEEP READING :)