Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: Yet another encounter

Damon had a bored expression on his face as he surfed through the channels, nothing interesting at all. Even though he was watching television, his mind was elsewhere, somewhere he didn't even know. His attention turned to the television when he saw a show that really interested him and he realized it was the same one Alice had recommended. He remembered how she didn't demonstrate any fear towards him and how she got so close to him. He shook his head to clear those thoughts and continued watching television, when the door burst open and he heard two voices. One of them was Sharisse, he could recognize it well, but the other one was different. He had heard it, yet the memory wouldn't come to his head. That was until he saw the two figures get closer and he realized the voice belonged to Alice.
"Hey,Damon," Alice waved at the man in the couch, but he didn't even glanced in her direction. Sharisse frowned at this and looked towards Alice, who for some particular reason, had a triumphant smile on her lips.
Alice continued down to the kitchen, beckoning Sharisse to come over.
"What's up?" Sharisse asked and the girl whispered.
"Leave me alone with Damon, please?"
Sharisse sighed and looked at her friend, "Alice, he is not quite like all the other guys you date. He can... hurt you."
"I'm not afraid of him," she winked and Sharisse gave in. There was no point arguing with Alice when she was like this.
"Fine," she shrugged and a grin appeared on Alice's face, "Shit! I think I forgot the milk. Damon, I'll be back in a bit."
"There is milk in the fridge," Damon said as he continued watching the T.V, oblivious to what Sharisse was trying to pull off.
"What I'm trying to say is," she paused as she played around with her hands.
"....it's not enough for the week," Alice whispered, loud enough for Damon to hear. Sharisse mouthed thank you,
"It's not enough for the week," she finally uttered as she took her bag and walked out before Damon could say anything. Damon put the remote control down and looked at Alice who looked back.
"So," Alice smiled as she walked towards him, "we're alone..."