Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

A Quiet Night In

Allowing Jeremy to order your lunch had been a big risk, but you realised after the first mouthful that he had been absolutely right by promising it would be amazing. All through lunch you had both asked questions about each other's lives since losing contact, something you both desperately regretted and quickly made up for. However, there are certain aspects of your life that aren't up for discussion and thankfully, those subjects never came up. You felt guilty about holding things back, especially when Jeremy was so honest.

Over the next three weeks you and Jeremy had been inseparable, spending as much time as you could together and inbetween you were working. Even on the nights when he came over and you cooked dinner, exhausted from your day he was still patient. If you fell asleep watching the TV he would carry you to your bed and let himself out,locking the door behind and pushing the key through the letterbox. Every time this happened, there would be a cute note on the pillow next to you and for the rest of the day you would smile.

***

You gaze longingly out of your bedroom window at the dark grey sky and depressing rain, wishing you were anywhere else. Bad weather always seems to depress you and has done since high school. Standing out in the rain earlier hadn't improved your mood by much, especially since you were soaked to the skin as you took photographs for a sixteenth birthday. The mother had been nasty and overbearing, demanding certain people in and out of the photographs and complained to anyone who would listen that you were incompetent. Her husband thankfully intervened and awarded a large tip, just for the inconvenience of his wife.

You head downstairs as Jeremy's Porsche enters the street, casually drifting into your driveway. As you pull open the door, a large bouquet of flowers is thrust into your arms.
Jeremy pecks you on the lips and closes the door behind him since your arms are full. You stare in awe at the sheer size of the bunch of flowers and the wonderful colours.

"What are these for?" You ask as you set them down on the kitchen table. You are going to need one hell of a big vase.

"Do you like them?" He asks, smiling.

"I love them" You reply, still astonished."I don't recognise any of them apart from the orchids"

"They are exotic, I think. I figured it would be nice to be spontaneous and not overdo the whole roses thing"

You are smiling like a maniac. A simple pose would have done the trick, but you can't help but feel overwhelmed by this grand gesture.

"They are beautiful." You admire them as you place them in the glass vase."They must have cost a
fortune"

"You're worth very cent" he says in your ear, his arms wrapping around you.

You sigh and lean into him. He smells so good and feels so good, it's hard work trying to pull yourself away from him.

"I wish you wouldn't spend money on me" you say softly into his chest.

It's always the same when he is hell-bent on paying for things. Anytime you's went out anywhere he would pay for everything before you got a chance.

"It's my money and I'll do what I want with it" He replies.

"I know, but you really don't need to. You've worked hard for what you have"

"You work just as hard" You scoff "You do and you know you do. I just want to spoil you." He runs his thumb over your bottom lip and kisses you softly.

"If I want to spoil you I will."

"Don't I get a say in this?" You protest as you tuck your hands in his back pockets.

He walks you backwards until you are pressed against the kitchen worktop.

"You're just going to have to do as you're told." His hands slide from your ass to your hips, his mouth inching closer to yours.

"And what if I don't?" You tease, raising your eyebrow. He smiles, an intoxicating smirk that takes over your senses.

"you won't get any of these" he pecks you on the lips and laughs.

"We can't have that" You say as you pull him closer into you, kissing him and taking his tongue into your mouth. You moan softly as his hand tangles in your hair, swirling it around his thick fingers.

He can do things with his mouth that you never imagined was possible. Jeremy licks lightly across the roof of your mouth, his teeth nibbling at your bottom lip. As you moan into his mouth, he smiles and you feel your lungs begging for air.
Getting the hint you both come up for air.

"What do you want for dinner?" You ask, breathlessly.

"Whatever you want" he replies, kissing your forehead.

"How about we order pizza and see what movies are on?" You walk your fingers up the centre of his chest, smiling sweetly just because you have a notion for pizza.

"That works for me"

"Why don't you go out and grab a bottle of wine?" You run your hands up and down his sides, your fingers brushing against his distinctive muscles.

"Sure. As long as you order a ham and pineapple." He says taking his keys from his coat."I'll be back soon"

Jeremy kisses you on the lips and closes the front door gently behind him. You pull open a kitchen drawer and go through the bundles of old letters and take-out menus. You really need to clean out this drawer. Another day of course.

You are snuggled into Jeremy's side as his fingers lazily draw circles on your upper arm. The pizza boxes on the coffee table is irritating you, but you've eaten too much to care. You look up at Jeremy who is concentrating on the movie, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. He takes a sip of his wine without breaking eye-contact with the screen and glances at you as you yawn, stretching your arm across his waist.

"How about some desert?" Jeremy suddenly says.

"Desert?" Where did he get desert from?

You move so he can get up and disappears into the hallway, rustling with something. He comes back into the living room and hands you an iced cupcake in a plastic case.

"Am I going to have to share this?" You ask as you take a small amount on your finger and suck it off.

Jeremy let's out a slight whine as you go to take another drop of the icing. He stops you and places a small drop on your lips. He kisses it off you, his tongue lapping gently at the soft frosting. As he kisses you, you feel something touching that area below your ear. His lips and tongue move to it, gently sucking. You moan softly as you pull him down onto of you, his legs on either side of your thigh, his hand stroking your outer thigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
How romantic!!