Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

Starting Out With The Best of Intentions.

You squash the pizza boxes into the trash and grab another beer from the fridge before returning to the sitting room. All the furniture has been pushed back against the walls, leaving the centre of the room clear.
Everyone is sitting or half lying comfortably in a messy circle. You grab a cushion from the sofa and sit on it with your back against the sofa. You look over at Jeremy who is lying on his side, propped up on his elbow, smoking.

"How about a game?" Darren suggests, twisting the cap off a bottle of beer.

"Like what?" Larry asks.

"Truth or dare" Gwen says and everyone wolf whistles and mocks.
Everyone is past tipsy, but not nearly enough drunk to be playing this game. You want to run for the hills because you know these people.

"Whose got a bottle?" Michelle asks.

Jeremy finishes his beer and rolls the bottle to Michelle who places it in the middle of the circle. Jeremy is sitting across from you and you wish you had sat down next to him.

"Okay, I'll spin." Larry says.

Everyone watches as the bottle spins and stops on Martin.

"Truth or dare?" Michelle asks. You can tell she's enjoying this.

"Truth. And it's only 'cause I don't trust any of you" He says.

You all laugh. But you know he's right, everyone should be worried. You have no idea why you agreed to play this game in the first place.

"Okay, this is going to be fun.

"What's your biggest sexual fantasy?" Michelle asks.

You feel like slapping your forehead. You should have known that this innocent game you remember playing as a kid wasn't going to be so innocent.

"Having whipped cream liked off me"

Everyone laughs and giggles, again you watch the bottle as it spins on the hard floor. Thankfully, the bottle bypasses you and lands on Michelle. This is just deserts.

"Truth or date?" Martin asks, laughing as his girlfriend shakes her head at his awkward truth.

"Dare"

You should have known she would have played hard. Martin grins as he thinks of something.

"I dare you to passionately kiss Susie"

You look at him like he's said the world is going to end.

"Fuck no!" You interrupt and everyone laughs.

"If you forfeit, you both have to drink five shots each."

You glare at Martin who is laughing his ass off. You want to wipe that smug smile off his face, but doing so would ruin everyone's night.

"I hate shots" Michelle protests.

"Fine." You sigh "Let's get this over with"

The boys wolf-whistle as Michelle crawls over to you, inching her face closer to you. You look over at Jeremy who is picking the label off his beer bottle, deliberately not wanting to watch the show. You feel bad for him having to witness this, even if it is in good fun.

You pull away from the kiss and grab your beer bottle. Kissing your best friend was just not supposed to happen, especially when tongues were involved.

The bottle spins again and lands on Jeremy.

"Truth" He says warily.

He's just seen you kiss another woman and you can tell he doesn't want to put kissing another guy to the test.

"Are any of your sex scenes in movies real?" Tanya asks.

You look at him. He's laughing, amused by the question.

"A few" he answers.

"Really?" Tanya blurts out."Which ones?"

"Neo-ned, some of monkey love and a few earlier things" He replies, laughing.

"I've seen those. Jesus, you could be a porn star" Michelle agrees.

You want to roll your eyes at their sudden interest and you make a note to at least see these scenes when he's not around.

"I wouldn't say porn star" Jeremy laughs.

After a few more truths and a few more dares, everyone had at least forfeited a few times each and everyone is becoming more and more relaxed. You had laughed and practically drooled all over yourself when Jeremy had to do a strip-tease and lap dance on Larry. Of course things had been kicked up to a new level. Mostly everyone had started picking dares and were paired off with someone and were told to do whatever dare they had either in front of the group or elsewhere.

However, nothing sexual had happened yet. Michelle and Gwen had streaked through the yard and knocked on a neighbours door with all of you peering through the closed curtains.

You cover your face as the bottles stops in front of you.

"Dare" You answer.

"Hmmm" Michelle thinks. You feel relieved that it's her deciding the dare and not anyone else. "I've got it!"

"Come on and stop pissing around" Darren says, laughing.

"I dare you" she giggles."To suck Jeremy off in the kitchen and we want sound effects"

You can feel your stomach dropping. This has caught Jeremy's attention and he's trying to figure out what you are thinking. You can refuse the dare and drink five shots of whisky, but you doubt your stomach will hold it. Then again, your refusal will only spark questions.

Getting up, you walk over to Jeremy and extend your hand. Confusion fills his eyes as he grabs your hand and gets up.
You pull him into the kitchen and close the door, leaving behind whooping and laughing.

You kiss Jeremy softly as his hands go to your hips. You push him against the wall as his tongue fights with yours. Hesitantly, you slide your hand down his chest, feeling those muscles and stop at the buckle of his belt. You realise his hand is on your wrist.

"Baby...don't" he whispers, breathlessly."You said you're not ready"

"I know, but..."

"But nothing." He says, cupping your face. His eyes focus on yours."If you don't feel ready that's fine, mama. I'm not going to force you into anything you don't want to do. Ever"

"What about you?" You hear yourself saying.

"What about me?" He asks, stroking your cheek.

His touch is so tender and loving, even in the haze of alcohol you can feel the tears prickle.

"You've been so patient. You've been horny as hell for weeks and I feel bad that I can't..."

"Susie" he says softly."I don't care, baby. It's okay" He kisses your lips.

"What are we going to tell them?"

Jeremy runs his fingers through his hair and winks at you.

"Come on"

As you both enter the sitting room you are both instantly greeted with cheeky comments. You don't know what to tell them, but you trust Jeremy. He wouldn't bring you back into the room if he didn't have a plan.

"You didn't last long, Renner" Michelle teases and you want to slap her for putting you in this position.

Everyone laughs at her harmless sounding comment, but you aren't laughing.

"I...uh...couldn't get it up" he replies, going slightly red."Too much beer"

As he sits back down you shoot him a look, a why look and the teasing continues.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh me oh my