Status: Feedback is most welcom :)

Taking a Chance

Lights Out

Jeremy has been gone a total of seven months, the time spent filming and then flying around the world promoting the new movie. In those months you had only spent a handful of times with him and even though you spoke every two or three days, you missed him terribly.
In a few hours you will have him all to yourself and you can't wait.
Every time you spoke to him or seen him on skype he looked and sounded more exhausted. A few times he had even fallen asleep mid-conversation. You worry that he's not resting enough, so you had decided that a quiet reunion is in order.

As soon as Jeremy steps through the door you are slightly shocked by how exhausted he really is. The dark circles under his eyes are like suitcases, his focus is slightly off as he stumbles as he peels off his coat.
He follows you into the kitchen where he presses against you, your thighs on either side of his leg as he wraps his arms around you. His grip is loose and you realise he just needs this. A hug. He rests his chin on your shoulder and you run your fingers through his hair. It feels good to have him in your arms again.

"I've missed you so much" He says softly, his voice tired.

"I've missed you too"

Jeremy kisses you softly on the lips and you can tell he's too tired to even do that. He is, however trying his best.

"You feel thin" You say, your arms are tightly around his waist.

"I'm okay." He kisses your forehead."I'm going to shower and then we can maybe do something"

"The only thing you will be doing is going to bed"

He nods, not having the energy to argue with you.

Jeremy kisses you hungrily and pulls you closer. Understanding the signs, you rub his chest as his tongue licks at the corners of your mouth. You are glad he's suddenly feeling a bit better. His hand snakes up your thigh as you push him onto his back, his growing erection making his boxers tent like a damn wigwam.

You both want this and need this because it's been too long. Peeling down his boxers in seconds, you straddle his thighs as his hands rest on your hips. His tired eyes flutter as you kiss his neck, your tongue running along the veins in his neck as your hands run up and down his arms. He whimpers slightly as you nip with your teeth, leaving a little red marks just below his jaw. Your hand strokes him slowly, almost painfully.

"Susie" he pants"God, I want you"

You grin down at him, seeing him so needy. It's been almost two months since you had last made love and although this isn't as tender as the other times, this is more out of need than anything. Jeremy's fingers toy with the waistband of your panties, getting up you slide them off and hold onto his shoulders before sliding down onto him. Your moans are mutual, deep and low and seem to hang in the air forever.

You kiss him hungrily and then pull away. You quicken your pace as you moan quite loudly and you stop when you feel his hands falling from your hips and ass. Looking down at him, Jeremy has fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you think it's going? I need feedback people :)