Status: Coming in March

Curiosity

Chapter 5

Harry was woken to the early morning light bursting through his opened curtain.

Groaning still groggy from sleep he gripped his pillow and pulled it over his head, blocking out the brightness. As hard as the singer tried he was unable to return to his blissful state of sleep. Cracking his eyes open he slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, a yawn falling from his dry lips. Running his fingers through his unruly curls he blinked the sleep out of his eyes swinging his legs over the side of his bed and getting to his feet. Looking down he noticed he was still dressed in his outfit from yesterday stretching he scratched the back of his neck and walked toward his en-suit bathroom.

Starting the water up he stripped the material from his body stepping under the steaming spray and running his hands over his face.

The scolding water woke him up, his brain whirring into action. As he stood under the spraying water his thoughts trailed back to the hospital and the incident. Normally he wouldn’t go back but he had questions that needed to be answered and the only way to do that was to return to the place it occurred.

Switching the water off he stepped out of the steam filled cubical wrapping a towel around his waist and walking back to his room, slipping into a casual combination of black skinny jeans and his Rolling Stones shirt before grabbing his phone and keys and walking out to his car.

~


Pulling into a free park he took a deep breath to calm the nerves that were taking over his body. Looking up he scanned the building his eyes drifting over each window until he stopped at the one where he knew she was laying. Nervously his fingers tapped against his steering wheel. She was up there connected to a heart monitor, tubes protruding from her lips helping her to breathe. Harry was about to start his engine when someone tapped on his window causing his heart to beat rapidly against his ribcage, turning his head he came face to face with Louis. Letting out a long breath he leant forward and opened his car door.

“Hey Louis,” he spoke his words were slow as he looked over the singer wondering what he was doing in the car park.

“Hey Haz,” he smiled his tone chirpy like it was most mornings. He held a Starbucks coffee mug in his hands and a bouquet of flowers in the other. Harry wanted to ask his friend what he was doing here but he knew that would have sounded stupid.

“Come to check on Anya?” Harry asked casually watching as his friend nodded his head taking a sip from his coffee cup. “What does El think of that?”

Louis shrugged his shoulders as he pulled the cup from his lips, “She doesn’t know.”
Chuckling the curly haired male stepped out of his vehicle closing the door and burying his hands into the pockets of his jeans walking with his friend toward the entrance of the hospital. Entering his sense of smell was filled with antiseptic cleaner and sickness, Harry hated hospitals but he knew he had to come back if he was to find out if he was going crazy about what he felt the other day.

The two singers walked down the corridors together in silence passing the desk where several nurses sat talking together or typing away on a keyboard, none of them lifted their head to recognize who was walking through their hospitals too wrapped up in what they were doing.

Finally the two teenagers came to a stop outside the door leading into Anyas’ room, taking a deep breath Louis tried to swallow the nerves that were forming in his body, following Louis inside he found that Jasper was nowhere to be seen, confusion filled his body. Normally Jasper never left his nieces bedside but he didn’t have too long to wallow over the thought before Louis spoke.

“She’s pretty isn’t she? Of course minus the tubes and pasty complexion, with a bit of colour in her cheeks I’m sure she’s got the boys chasing her, right Harry?” he asked his tone playful and light causing the curly haired male to smile at his friend.

“More than likely,” he agreed.

“Hello boys,” Harry jumped a mile at the sound of Jaspers deep voice behind the two of them, both males snapped around to look at the male who stood in the doorway a half smirk spread across his face. In his hands he held a mug, similar to Louis, in his hand filled with steaming coffee.

“You heard that didn’t you?” Louis asked a blush spreading across his cheeks like wild fire when the older male nodded his head slowly before laughter burst from his lips at their embarrassment.

“Don’t be embarrassed, she is a very pretty girl, minus the tubes and pasty complexion.” Jasper indicated quoting Louis that caused his head bow and his cheeks redden further. Harry laughed at his friend’s embarrassment that caused the brunette to snap up and glare at the male his blue eyes ablaze.

“How is she going?” Louis asked straightening up and stepping toward Jasper. The brunette shrugged his shoulders as he took a sip of his coffee.

“She’s steady, but they still don’t know when she will wake up.” Harrys’ eyes moved over to Anya who lay on the bed that was when an icy breeze blew past him causing him to shiver. She was here, she was in here but there wasn’t anything he could do with people in the room. His eyes darted between the two males deep in conversation and over to the bed where the dark haired girl lay. The longer he stared at her a figure began to appear beside the bed. At first Harry thought it was a trick of the light but when he turned his full attention to it he noticed that the figure began to fill out and he was able to make out who it was.

Dark hair that fell to the middle of her back in loose curls, a thin figure clothed in frayed denim jeans and a bulky winter coat, he noticed her feet were bare.

Anya.

How could he see her?

This was insane! She was sitting on the chair beside her bed looking at herself a solemn look on her face.

“Anya?” he spoke quietly stepping toward the spirit.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!
He can see her ooooooooo
Sorry it's not as long as the others but there is a second part to it
Please drop a review and tell me what you think
Shout out the the amazing zoe sugg.
and phenomenal skinny love. for their comments.
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update please stay dedicated :D
Cheers Esther xx

Image