Status: Coming in March

Curiosity

Chapter 5

Harry stepped cautiously toward Anya watching as she spun around quickly her coffee coloured irises locking with his viridescent ones. A thousand thoughts were whirring through his mind, but the main one was, how could he see her? His eyes followed her as she rose to her feet and manoeuvred around the chair she had been sitting on creating an even bigger space between the two of them as he progressed toward her.

“Yes, Anya is the girl in the bed,” Harry spun around and looked at Jasper, his words had no tone as if he was bored. He stood watching the singer intently his foam cup held snugly in his hand. Harry looked at Louis who had a confused look on his face.

“You can’t see her?” he asked incredulous. What was the connection between the two? How was Harry, a complete stranger able to see this sleeping girls spirit, but her uncle, a blood relation wasn’t? It didn’t make sense.

“What do you mean see her?” Jasper asked his tone astounded by the question Harry had asked, of course he could see her she was lying in the single hospital bed with plastic tubes and wires coming out of her everywhere. “She’s right there,” he indicated nodding his head in the direction on the bed.

Harry went to speak but was cut off by Louis urgent voice, “Jasper, I’m sorry, Harry hasn’t had any sleep for the past few days been up worrying about his job…” the brunette paused briefly before speaking again, “I think it would be best if I took him home,” with that the older male snatched his friends arm and yanked him out of the hospital room hurrying down the hallways until they were out in the evening sun. “Are you crazy?” Louis spat spinning on his friend suddenly his blue eyes ablaze.

“YES!” Harry cried not to be funny but at this moment in time he actually felt crazy. He was seeing the spirit of a girl he shouldn’t be seeing. Louis was confused at his friends’ sudden outburst, the truthfulness in his friends’ town when he cried out the word.

“Harry!” the blue-eyed singer stepped toward Harry his tone low as he grabbed his upper arm pulling him over to his car so that he wouldn’t make too big of a scene and he might be able to talk some sense into him.

“I can see her Louis! I can see Anya… How can I see her when I don’t know her?”

“Are you sure-

“Did you see anyone else in that hospital room with us?” Harry cut Louis off his tone urgent. Sighing Louis looked down and kicked the pavement with his dirty Toms. Harry had him there, there was no one else in the room with the three of them, but it just seem too surreal to believe that his friend could actually see the spirit of the girl they had saved.

“See… I am crazy.”

“Maybe there is a reason as to why you can see her.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know maybe you were married to her in a past life!” Louis snapped sassily his eyes meeting Harry’s in a glare. ‘I don’t know but there has to be a connection between the two of you. There is no way you would be able to see her just randomly.”

The cogs in Harry’s mind began to grind together as he thought back to every girl he had ever met at a signing, on the street, when he was in XFactor, before XFactor but nothing was coming to him. He was positive that he didn’t know the brown haired girl that he had locked eyes with in the room.

“I’ve got nothing,” he admitted. Louis looked at the male and shrugged his shoulders not sure what to say to his friend.

“I don’t know then Harry, when you see her next ask her,” with that he opened his car stepping in closing the door he started the engine, it purred to life as he slowly reversed out of the park.

Harry wanted to scream and shout at his friend for being so useless. If it was that easy he would talk to her but he was never alone with the spirit, and he wasn’t sure that she could even talk; considering was only able to see her today. Running his left hand through his curls he turned and stormed to his car frustrated, annoyed, and feeling like a lunatic. The green eyed singer harshly pressed the unlock button on his keys before ripping the door open and jamming the key into the ignition. The engine purred into life, quickly he pulled out of the car park. Speeding out of the parking area he missed the brown haired spirit who stood next to a large oak tree watching him intently her brown eyes sparkling with curiosity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I know this has taken ages to update and I am so sorry, but here it is I know it's short but the next one will be longer I promise.

Shout out the the wonderful xiheartwolves
The amazing skinny love.
and the perfect justSJ thank you for your wonderful comments they mean a lot to me... <3 <3

Cheers, stay dedicated Esther xx

Image