The Pros and Cons of Breathing

Part 10

Frank’s POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, wrapped in Gerard’s arms. I turned to look at him and sighed. Within seconds his eyes opened and he blinked wearily at me.

“I’m up, I’m up. Tell the bus to wait.” He began to sit up.

I laughed and pulled him back down.

“Mmmh….” He yawned. “The bus is gonna leave, y’know. They won’t wait all day.”

“The bus isn’t coming, goofy.” I snorted, ruffling his hair. The blond patch in back had now been dyed red. He’d done it a few days ago. Well technically Mikey had done it. Gerard had just made the decision.

“Mmh.” Gerard laid his head on my chest and snuggled into my side, nuzzling me.

“What, babe?”

“I want a kiss.”

I bent down to kiss him. The kiss turned into a fifteen minute make out session, of course. Then he pulled away.

“Frank, let’s move out.”

“What?”

“Let’s get our own apartment.”

“We can’t, Gee. We don’t have the money to buy all the furniture and shit.”

“You seen your paycheck lately, ‘cause honey, it isn’t small.”

I rolled my eyes. “I just don’t think… I wanna start touring soon, I mean.”

“I want to live alone with my husband.” Gerard said sleepily, his voice muffled because he was talking into my chest.

“You live with your husband. Isn’t that good enough?”

“Nope. Must have Frankie all to myself so I can have him in every room of the house. Preferably many times a day.”

“Go back to sleep, babe.” I laughed.

“Will do.” Gerard yawned and his breathing became steady.

I’m a creep, I know, but I watched him sleep for a good thirty minutes. I just couldn’t get over the fact that we were married. He’s all mine. No one can ever have him again. Because he’s mine. Mine. All mine. And if anyone tries to take him I’ll pelt them with my minion Skittle ninjas. And yes, they exist. I created them in my head.

Wow, I need sleep…

Gerard’s POV

“Rock bands have always loved to work their ways around the system but lead singer Gerard Way and rhythm guitarist Frank Iero took it a step farther when they were married in Canada last November. Today they celebrate their 3 month reunion.

The couple had reportedly been having problems. So why not run to Canada and get married?

Gay marriages are banned in the USA which is why the two have become legal Canadians.

Now the question we’d all like to know: What are the last names?”

I flipped off the TV, sighing. The reporters had finally found out but it wasn’t like it mattered. We were usually too busy touring to give a damn what anyone said anyway.

Actually we were too busy to even fuck lately. Unfortunately. Very unfortunately. I mean you don’t know how hard it is to play on stage with Frank sweating like that and not just jump on him and fuck him right then and there. I mean, I would. But I’m pretty sure that would be illegal. I’m sure some horny girls wouldn’t mind, though.

Now Frankie and I are in out hotel room. The good thing about touring in Chicago is we’re staying three nights meaning we get hotel rooms. Not like we can put them to use so we might as well be on our bus. Stupid touring meaning Gerard gets no fucks. I could go for 21 fucks in one day about now.

Frank is tossing a pillow in the air and catching it, his eyes drooping. I plopped on the bed next to him.

“I’m having sex withdrawal.” Frank moaned. “This isn’t supposed to happen to married twenty one year olds. It isn’t right. This is our punishment.”

I kissed his cheek. “Do you want to have sex?”

“No, I’m too tired. I’d fall asleep on you. Or under you. Whatever.” Frank yawned. “Damn, I was supposed to call mom tonight… last night… whatever. What time is it?”

“Two in the morning.” I answered.

“Show tomorrow?”

“Two shows, one at two and one at nine.”

“I can play these songs in my sleep, I bet. Why not try the theory tomorrow?”

“And disappoint all the fans?”

“Disappointment is life.” Frank said, but he was smiling.

I slid my arms around his thin waist. “Let’s just get some sleep and see how we feel tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow.” Frank nodded and curled into me. “G’night, Gee.”

“Night.”

Both of us instantly fell asleep.

……
Frank’s POV

“Where’s Gerard?” I asked, coming into our “dressing room”.

“Doing an interview.” Jade said. He’s in AFI, the bad that took The Used’s place.

“Mmh. Hi.” I waved at him, grinning.

He grinned and waved back, then went back to messing around on his phone.

“Did you see that security guard all over Gerard?” Davey laughed coming over to me. Mikey was with him and grinned.

“Yes. That’s why I took him to the corner and felt him up.” I answered, frowning as I remembered the security guard who kept touching Gerard’s arm. My arm. His arm is mine, dammit. Well, half of it legally. But whatever.

Gerard came in twenty minutes later looking annoyed. “All they want to know about now is the wedding and when we’re adopting. And you’d think they’d take ‘I don’t know’ as answer but do they? No. They reword it. Like we’re stupid or something.” He grumbled.

“Fun interview, we take it?” I asked. I was sitting on a couch and pulled him onto me.

“Mmh, I hate interviews. And who the fuck said we were adopting shit anyway? You aren’t getting any kids until I get my hamster.”

“You’ve got Olivia, isn’t that enough?”

“She’s at Katmandu’s house. It doesn’t count unless she’s with me. Oh, man! Now I miss my doggy!”

“Your doggy.” Davey laughed.

“Yes, I miss her. She’s so cute and I haven’t seen her in, like, three months.” Gerard sighed, looking sad. “I’ve got a cage for my hamster and everything. I got it for Christmas. But did anyone take me to get the damn thing? No. The wheel needs a hamster, dammit!”

I kissed Gerard to shut him up.

“Someone’s stressed out.” Ray said in a singsong voice.

Gerard flipped him off.

“No thanks.”

I swatted at Gerard’s hand. “C’mon, Gee. Let’s go to the bathroom.”

“Let me go pee before you fuck in there.” Jade got up and ran towards the bathroom.

I led Gerard to the bathroom door and we made out outside of it until Jade got out. I then pulled Gerard in and unbuttoned his pants. Within seconds we were undressed.

“I’m gonna get lucky.” Gerard laughed.

“You are.” I grinned and kissed him. He slid his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

“Finally, I’ve been waiting forever.” Gerard said, gently turning me to face the wall. I reached back and held his hand as he pressed himself up against me, preparing to enter me.

“Showtime, guys!” Our manager yelled.

“FUCK!” Me and Gerard both yelled.

Gerard’s POV

Frank grabbed my hand and dragged me to our hotel room, practically running thorough the halls.

“Frank, slow down.” I laughed.

“No. We are getting in that room and we are gonna have the best fuck that anyone has ever had because I have not had sex in a week and I am going to cut your dick off soon if it isn’t put to use.” He called behind him, now running. We got to our room, he unlocked the door, and we ran in. He slammed the door shut not even bothering to lock it and pushed me onto the bed.

“Frank.” I laughed.

“Don’t you ‘Frank’ me. Take your clothes off.” He said, pulling his tie off. Then he worked on his shirt. “If we don’t do it now something’s going to come up. So we are going to fucking beat it.” He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off as well. I looked at the two birds on his stomach. He was working on a new tattoo that would be completely around his waist saying Search and Destroy. All he had done now were two birds on either side of his stomach, which would be on either sides of the ‘and’. “Quit staring at me and strip.” Frank whined, tugging at my shirt. He was already completely undressed by now and had crawled under the covers.

I pulled off all of my clothes and got under the covers with him. He giggled at me and pulled me on top of him, pushing his tongue into my mouth. We began to kiss passionately and even though we were both exhausted I could tell Frankie was dying for a fuck. I know I was.

He pulled away. “Enough kissing. Fuck me, Gerard.”

I laughed and gently rolled him over on his stomach.

“Thank you sweet God for this man.” Frank sighed happily.

“I could fuck you but I think I’d much rather…” I put my hands on his waist. “Tickle you.”

“No, Gerard!” Frank began to laugh as I began tickling his sides. He squirmed underneath me, giggling and kicking. “Gee, stop… Gerard! Stop! Gerard!”

“What? You want to be tickled more? Okay!” I continued to tickle him, watching him laughing yet suffering at the same time. When I finally pulled away he was breathing hard and had an adorable pout on his face. “Oh, is Frankie mad at me?” I cooed.

“Yes. You’re taking away my precious sex time. I just want to make love to my husband, is that so wrong?”

“Now you’re pulling that card, are you?” I laughed and laid on top of him.

“Please, Gerard. Withdrawal leads to stress and I could go into another coma and you’d feel bad forever.”

I gently pushed myself into him and heard him moan.

“Thank you, Merlin, Buddha, God, Allah, and any other Big Guy Up There I Missed.” Frank groaned. “Harder, Gerard…”

Frank’s POV
After the tour...

Not long after the tour Gerard and I headed to Canada where we bought a house. It was weird, being up here without the guys. But it would only be one month before we started working on our fourth record so it wouldn’t be that long.

Assuming we made a fourth record. I know we’ve taken so many breaks lately but I haven’t really gotten to enjoy being married yet. I guess we’re just going to wait and see, but I know that I want Gerard to myself every day this month.

Our house is nice, but too big. It’s got three bedrooms and two bathrooms but we only have me and Gerard. Last time I checked we shared the same bed, but I guess whatever floats his boat.

All we did the first day we got to Canada was unpack and then we fucked all night. That was yesterday and now we’re both exhausted.
“We’ve gotta get up.” Gerard yawned.

“No we don’t. There’s always take out, we’re on break so we don’t have to work, and you’re right here with me.” I said, nuzzling him.

“Mmh, that’s true. But what about when we have to pee?”

“Then we apparate there, then disapparate back into bed.” I said simply.

“Frankie, that may work for Harry Potter but you don’t have any magical powers. You could be one of the goblins, though.” He grinned down at me.

I hit him playfully. “Don’t tease me, Gerard. And how do you know I don’t have magical powers? No one can give as good of a blow job as I can. That has to count for something, right?”

“No. That just makes you a sex God which is in a whole other catergory.” He leaned down to kiss me.

“Oooh, I’m a sex god? Let me go call my mommy.” I teased and he pressed his lips onto mine in a quick kiss. When he pulled away he said,

“Fine, you win. We’ll stay in bed all day.”

“Yay!” I clapped.

A Month Later…
Frank’s POV

“FRANKIE!”

I ran to hug my sisters as Gerard got our stuff out of the back of our rented car. We were back in the states for a while to work on our new album and we were going to stay with my mom and sisters for a bit.

“Oh, you’re so big! Seven years old!” I cried, scooping up Kaylie. “Hug me, hug me, hug me!”

She hugged me, giggling. Her hair had grown back out from her Snow White cut and she had on a frilly pink t-shirt and blue jeans with flowers embedded on them. Yuck, yuck. I have some serious corrupting to do while I’m here. “Frankie, I missed you.”

“Oh, I missed you too.” I kissed her cheek and set her down, then scooped up Liz who was in a regular T-shirt and jeans. “Hello beautiful.”

“Hi, Frank.” She giggled. “I’m gonna be nine soon.”

“Sweet.” I ruffled her hair and put her down. Kaylie ran in to find mom. “She driven you insane?”

“If I watch Cinderella one more time I’m gonna die, Frank.” She moaned. “Can I live with you?”

“Nah. When you were little you watched those movies all the time. This is payback, my little Lizzie.”

She frowned and hopped down. “Hi, Gerard.”

“Hello.” Gerard smiled and hugged her. “I think Kaylie’s scared of me.”

Liz nodded. “She is. Can you like scare her into not watching Cinderella anymore? Tell her you’ll bite her. She says you look like Dracula.”

“… Uh… I dunno how Linda would feel about that.”

“She’ll thank you.” Mom said, coming up to us. “Damn movie is driving me batty as well.”

“Thank him for what, mommy? Thank him for what?” Kaylie asked, hopping up and down by her mom.

“Nothing, Kaylie. Settle down.”

“It’s Frankie, Frankie, Frankie! He’s home!” she ran at me again and jumped into my arms, giggling. “Can I play your guitar, Frankie? The pretty one named after the flower? Can I, can I, can I?”

“Pansy met her tragic death by way of a MTV worker.” I sniffed. It was a fake sniff, but I did miss my Pansy.

“What about the other one? The green one? Or the one with the circles? How many do you have? Why do you have so many? Don’t they all do the same thing? Why are there so many guitar people in your band?” she asked hyperly, leaning back all the way so if I dropped her she would have fallen on her head. “Hehehe, you look funny back here. Why is some of your hair longer than the other parts? And why do you have red in your hair? Your hair is brown, Frankie. Not red and blonde.”

“Woah, one at a time girly.” I said, lifting her up so she didn’t break her neck.

She giggled at me. “Gerard is scary.” She attempted to whisper but it came out just short of a yell.

“No he isn’t.” I laughed, taking her over to Gerard. She buried her head in my chest shyly. “He’s as afraid of you as you are of him.” This caused her to giggle and look up at Gerard shyly. “Say hi, Gee.”

“Hi.” Gerard waved.

“Hi.” She giggled, and then buried her head in my chest again.

“Oh, you goober.” I laughed at her. “We Pricolo kids are not to be shy.”

“Your last name is Iero.” She giggled. Wow, way too much giggling.

“Not anymore.” Liz pointed out. “He’s married.”

“What is it now? Are you named Frank Gerard?” Kaylie giggled.

“It’s hyphenated, goober.” I set her down.

“Like she knows what that means.” Gerard snorted.

“It’s Frank Anthony Iero-Way.” I told her.

“Is your last name Way-Way?” Kaylie asked Gerard.

“Nope. Way-Iero… erm, I think.” Gerard said. “Is it Iero-Way or Way-Iero?”

“I dunno. I just sign my stuff Iero.” I shrugged. “Okay, enough of the confusing talk.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Kaylie jumped up and down. “Let’s watch Cinderella?”

“NO!” Liz and mom almost shouted.

Kaylie hid behind Gerard. “He’ll bite you if you is scary, mommy. He’s my friend.”

Gerard laughed.

“I’m gonna bite you in a minute!” Mom said running behind Gerard and scooping Kaylie up before she could run off. I picked my bags up and everyone made their way in.

Two Hours Later…
Gerard’s POV

“Wow, I love your family.” I told Frank, pulling my sweatshirt off.

“I know.” Frank plopped on his old bed. We were staying in his old bedroom. He looked around curiously, like he was trying to find something out of place. I remember the last time we were in here was after his dad had hit him.

I sat by him and put my hand on his thigh. He smiled at me and snuggled up to me.

“I love you, Gerard.”

“I love you too, babe.” I smiled at him and kissed him gently. He kissed back before stretching out on his bed.

“We’ve got one twin bed. Can we do it?”

“We’re both skinny.” I said, laying by him.

He raised his shirt up. “I’m not skinny.” He said, sighing.

I kissed his cheek. “You’re perfect.”

“I’m chubby.” He frowned.

“If you’re chubby I’m tubby.”

“That doesn’t make since.” He giggled, pulling me on top of him. “But it rhymes so it’s all good.”

I leaned down to kiss him as the door opened and Kaylie waltzed in.

“Hi Frankie, hi Gerard. Whatcha doing?”

“Kissing.” Frank said, pulling away from me.

“Oh. Can I help?”

“Sorry. It’s kind of a two person thing.” Frank said, shrugging.

“Okay. I’ll just sit here.”

Frank shrugged and pulled me down to him. I shook my head.

“I’m not gonna make out with you with your sister right here!” I whispered.

“Oh, fine. Kaylie, go away.”

She pouted and shook her head. “I’m fine here.”

“Gerard’s gonna bite me if you don’t leave.”

“Frank! She’s already scared enough of me as it is! No, I’m not, sweetie.”

She giggled and began rummaging through one Frank’s old guitar cases.

“MOM!” Frank yelled.

“KAYLIE, LEAVE FRANK AND GERARD ALONE!”

Kaylie grumbled and left.

“We can so use the biting thing to our advantage.” Frank said, poking me.

“I don’t want your sister to think I’m a vampire.” I laughed, kissing him.

“Trust me, its better off this way. Plus she’s starting to like you so we gotta have you bite me or something so she’ll be scared.”

“FRANK!” I glared at him playfully.

“I’m speaking in all seriousness, Gerard. When Mikey was her age you were closer in age. It’s different when there’s a twenty year age difference.”

“You’re twenty one.”

“Your 26, she’s 7. Trust me, you’ll be driven batty in this house if you don’t play your cards right.”

“She’s kinda cute.” I shrugged.

“Just you wait.” Frank sighed, shaking his head. “Just because she’s small and adorable doesn’t mean she isn’t as annoying as fuck. I know, Gerard. But she’s sucked you in.”

“Sucked me in?” I repeated.

“With her cute adorable act today, saying you were her friend and acting shy. She’s sucked you in. Soon she’ll be making you sneak her ice cream. Then it’ll be Coors Lights and heroin.”

“Frank, she’s seven.”

“She’s evil. She’s Satan reincarnated, trust me. That is not your average Mummy’s Princess in there.” He pointed towards the door. “She’s evil. She’s either a devil or a robot. I mean she’s seen Cinderella 7, 621 times, Gerard.”

“You’ve counted?”

“No, I’m guessing.” He shrugged. “But who can watch Cinderella that many times. Who?” he sighed dramatically. “But you’re gone now. I loved you while it lasted.”

“Quit goofing off and kiss me, Frank.” I said, leaning down and pressing my lips to his.

The Next Day…
Gerard’s POV

The next day I went to see Mikey because, as annoying as the kid can sometimes be, he’s my brother and being around so many kids made me miss him.

When I got there he had a sick look on his face and he was kinda pale.

“Hey, Mikey.”

“Hi Gerard.” He said in a monotone voice.

“What’s wrong?”

“Pregnant…” he mumbled, looking at me with wide hazel eyes. “Alicia’s pregnant.”

My eyes widened. “Alicia’s pregnant? Mikey, you dolt!”

“It wasn’t like I wanted it to happen!” Mikey snapped. “Yes, I just said ‘Man, I hope Alicia gets pregnant. I’m 22 but hell yes, I want a baby!’”

“At least you aren’t poor and you have the money to feed it.” I said, sitting down on the couch by him.

He let out a bitter laugh.

“When did you find out?”

“Over a fucking text message five minutes ago.”

“Do you love her?”

“Well, yes. But I still don’t want a baby. You and Frank looking to adopt?”

“What is it with everyone wanting me and Frankie to adopt?” I exclaimed.

“Now both of mom’s sons are failures.” Mikey grinned. “One is gay and one has a kid out of wedlock.”

I laughed quietly.

“I guess everyone just thinks you guys would make great parents. Wish it was you in this position. I can’t even stand little kids. How the fuck am I gonna raise one?”

“It’s different when it’s your own kids.” I said.

“Are you and Frank gonna adopt?”

“I dunno… but no, I don’t want your kid.”

Mikey sighed and slouched back on the couch. “Give me something to screw up and I’ll do it.”

“You sure screwed something up.” I laughed.

He threw a pillow at me but laughed too.

Frank’s POV

When Gerard got home after visiting Mikey he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard on the mouth. I kissed him back, arms going around his neck, before pulling away.

“What’s going on?”

“Nothing. I just love you.”

“Feeling okay?” I teased, kissing him.

“I feel fine.” He grinned. “Mikey’s pregnant.”

“Mikey’s pregnant? Since when was Mikey a chick?” I exclaimed.

Gerard rolled his eyes. “Alicia, you midget.”

I pouted at him adorably. “Sorry Mr. Grumpy. You didn’t have to pull the midget card.”

“You’re my cute, adorable, and sexy midget.” He kissed me gently before pulling away.

“He love her?”

“Says he does.” Gerard shrugged and plopped on my bed, our bed, whatever.

I pounced on him and snuggled close. “I have decided that from now on I will go anywhere you are, no matter where you are.”

“Miss me?” he laughed quietly in my ear.

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his waist. “Princess Frankie missed his Gerardy-Tardy.”

“Gerardy-Tardy?”

“Shut up. You called me Frankie-Wankie, which is wrong on SO many levels, let me tell you. You know what a wanker is right?”

Gerard grinned. “Mwahahaha.”

“Don’t do the creepy laugh so early.” I whined.

“It’s three.”

“Exactly. This is my vacation.”

“Actually we’re supposed to be working on the album—.”

“Oh, technicalities.” I waved my hand. “You write the lyrics anyway.”

“You help.” Gerard insisted.

I rolled on top of him and moved his arms behind his head, straddling him. “I don’t give a damn who writes what lyrics. I just know that you look extremely sexy when you’re worried—.”

“I’m not worried.”

“You’re worried about Mikey.” I countered. “I can tell.”

“Well, he’s only 22.” Gerard said.

“HA!” I punched my fist in the air. “Princess Frankie is triumphant again!” Suddenly I got serious. “You don’t have to worry about him, ya know. He’s a big boy. It isn’t as if he worries about you.”

“He’s the younger and more careless one.” Gerard argued.

I kissed his neck.

“Mmh, Frankie.” He freed his arms and ran his hand up and down my back.

“Frank, Gerard, lunch is done!” Mom called.

“This whole living at home thing kinda sucks.” I said, chewing my lip. “If someone isn’t walking in their yelling for us. It’s like when I was fifteen and trying to masturbate but they kept on—.” I trailed off, blushing. “Nevermind.”

“Oh, do continue.” Gerard laughed.

“Oh, shut up you fat ass.” I grumbled, getting up.

“Fat ass? Look at that pudge.” He said, pulling me back onto the bed and onto his lap. He lifted up my shirt and stroked my stomach.

“You’re making fun of my chubbiness. That’s mean.” I pouted.

“You haven’t seen mean yet, Frankie dear.” Gerard let me up, then took my hand. “Let’s go eat some grilled cheese.”

“Woot woot!” I punched my fist in the air then ran down the stairs.

Mom laughed. “Excited?”

“Lunch made by my mommy is a lunch to be excited about.” I said, reaching for my grilled cheese. “Hand it over, woman.”

Gerard’s POV

Over the next few days the band was pretty much on hiatus, even though we had been for months. We didn’t meet each other or anything. We were giving Mikey time to sort out his stuff with Alicia and at that point I wasn’t even sure he still wanted to be in the band, what with a baby on the way.

I can really see what they mean about Cinderella, though. Man the kid’s watched it eight times since I’ve been here and if I remember correctly I’ve been here six days. Damn. Those mice are kind of funny, though….

GAH! Damn Disney! Damn him, damn him, damn him!

Frank’s POV

I walked into the bedroom to find Gerard hitting his head on my desk, muttering “Damn them all and there damn cuteness!” over and over.

“Cinderella gotten to you?” I asked cheerfully

“Yes.” He whined. “I can’t take it anymore, Frankie. Let’s go back to Canada.”

“They have Disney in Canada too, sweetie.”

“Not if it isn’t on the Disney channel!” he exclaimed. “Plus here we aren’t even technically married.”

“It isn’t my fault I was born with a dick!” I snapped. I don’t know where it came from. I just didn’t like hearing that we technically weren’t married in the US. It sucked.

“I didn’t say it was.” Gerard sighed. “AH! She’s starting the damn thing again. IT HAS TO BE DESTROYED!”

I rolled my eyes and threw myself onto the bed.

“Are you mad at me now?” Gerard whined.

“No.”

“Yes you are.” He crawled onto the bed and straddled me. “Don’t be mad at your Gee. It makes Gee sad.”

“I’m not mad at you, Gerard.”

“You’re being grumpy now.” He kissed my neck, wiggling on me.

“Gerard, stop.” I said. “I’m not mad but I will be in a minute.”

Gerard mimicked a dog’s growl, climbing off of me. “Fine Mr. Grump-Butt. I’m just gonna go watch Cinderella with Kaylie.” He yanked a pillow from under me. “And I’ll be taking MY pillow with me.”

Then he skipped, yes skipped, out of the room.

I sighed, shaking my head. I couldn’t help but smirk at the fact that he was walking to watch Cinderella. And those damn mice with their damn songs. Man, why couldn’t she have liked Beauty and the Beast? At least they had Chip and the Beast. He’s kind of sexy after he’s not beasty anymore.

Shut up, Frank. Just shut up.

Okay.

Agh, now I’m talking to myself. It’s true. Disney will drive you insane.

Gerard’s POV

Kaylie knows every single last mother fucking word in every fucking Disney movie. I’ve seen more kiddie movies in one day than I’ve ever seen in my life. After two Frankie came down to watch Muppet Treasure Island with us and Kaylie giggled her head off when we cuddled, telling us we were silly.

“I want to watch the Three Musketeers.” Frank was saying to Kaylie.

“No!” Kaylie stomped her foot. “Cinderella!”

“We’ve already seen the damn thing today! Isn’t once enough?”

“No! CINDERELLA, CINDERELLA, CINDERELLA!”

“But we’ve ALREADY SEEEN IT.”

“I DON’T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!”

Wow. Remind me to tell Frankie we are NEVER adopting. Whatsoever. She seemed cute before but man, when she’s angry…. Wow….

“We’re watching Three Musketeers!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she began to cry.

“For fuck’s sake.” Frank put Cinderella into the DVD player.

She instantly quit. “I love you, Frankie.”

“You better.” Frank grumbled, sitting by me.

“It’s the mice!” she squealed. “They’re my favorite.”

“We know.” Frank and I said together.

“Hehe. You silly boys.”

We exchanged looks. Linda couldn’t get home from the store quick enough…

Frank’s POV

“Mother, she’s seen it three times today. And she won’t let Gerard leave the den. She cries if he tries.” I exclaimed, following my mother into the kitchen.

“Oh, it’s cute. She’s got a crush on him.”

“It wouldn’t be cute if he was your husband! Mom, I would like my husband back. He’s going batty watching all the Disney movies. He was humming along with Cinderella a few minutes ago! HUMMING ALONG!”

“Frank Anthony Iero.” She sighed, shaking her head. “Why don’t you watch it with them?”

“Because she won’t play the Three Musketeers!” I whined.

“Frank, if Gerard wants to leave he’ll leave.”

“He doesn’t want to make her cry and I promise you I will follow you around until you do something.”

I followed her towards the bathroom and she stepped in.

“I’ll just wait right here.” I said, sliding down the wall.

She shook her head and shut the door. Liz came out of her bedroom. “Hi, Frankie.”

“Beware. Cinderella’s on.”

“Again?”

I nodded. “And she’s forcing Gerard to watch it.”

She giggled.

“And he’s HUMMING. He’s bloody humming along!”

Mom came out of the bathroom.

“Mom, I want to watch the Simpson’s but Kaylie is hogging the TV.” Liz said.

“You two are terrible. Let your little sister watch her movie.” She headed towards the kitchen. Of course Liz and I followed her loudly complaining into the den. Gerard and Kaylie had fallen asleep, curled on the couch.

“Aww, how cute.” My mom cooed.

“He fell asleep to fucking Cinderella.” I moaned. “What has she done to him?”

Mom glared at me. “Frank, you’ve got something stuck up you’re a—butt or something.”

“Actually there’s nothing up there. That’s kind of the problem!” I snapped.

“That was more than I needed to know, Frank.” Mom said, blinking.

I grinned at her innocently.

Gerard’s POV

I snapped awake to someone shaking me. “Whas is over?”

Frank swam into view and I smiled. “Hello.”

“How dare you fall asleep to that bloody movie.” Frank moaned.

“Its not so bad.” I yawned. “It bored me to sleep.” I looked down to see Kaylie on my chest. “Aww….”

“No. You’ve got that look. No, Gerard.”

“No what?” I whined.

“We are NOT adopting. They end up like—like her!”

“Is that so bad?” I heard myself asking, smiling down at a sleeping Kaylie.

“Oh, man. We’ve really gotta get our own place.” Frank walked off, shaking his head.

I sat up and gently laid Kaylie on the couch, then followed him into the kitchen.

“We do need to get our own place.” I came up behind him and slid my arms around him. “But you have to admit, your sisters are damn adorable.”

“Yeah, I know.” He turned and smiled up at me.

“My sexy Princess Frankie.” I kissed him gently on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. “Gerard, I want to have sex.”

“Here?” I arched my eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes. “Please? I’ve been waiting forever.” He stuck out his lower lip. “Please?”

“Do the oompa loompa song and I will.”

“Gerard!” Frank whined.

“The song?”

“Ugh. Oompa loompa, doopity doo— screw it, I’ll jerk off.”

I pulled Frank back to me as he began to walk off. I wriggled around, pressing my crotch against his bum.

“Now you’re teasing me, baby.” He whined.

I took his hand and we ran to his bedroom, tripping over each other more than once. We eventually collapsed on his bed, laughing, after closing and locking his bedroom door.

“I should check the closet and under the bed incase Liz decided to scare us.” He giggled, getting out of bed. He checked the closet then bent over to check under the bed.

“Oh, I likey that view.” I said, grinning.

“Fuck off.” He giggled, climbing onto the bed. He undid his pants and pulled them down. I followed suite and soon we were both naked and under his covers.

“Have we got time without being called down for supper?”

“Yeah.” Frank said, reaching a hand down to grab me.

“Why do I get the feeling I’m gonna pay for teasing you in the kitchen?” I asked, moaning.

“Because you are, Gerard. You are going to pay very dearly and slowly and painfully.” Frank said before kissing me.

rank’s POV

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to have sex again. I mean, how the hell was I to know that mom had a master key to all the doors in the house? And that my little sister knew where it was?

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Liz is going to be scarred for life and it’s all my fault.

At least we had the covers up. But she knows what we were doing. How do I know that? Because she took off running and won’t talk to me. She will, however, blush anytime she sees me or Gerard.

Living with my mom isn’t working anymore. We’ve GOT TO get another place. And soon. If we have another experience like that I’ll never have sex again….

For a while.

Gerard’s POV

I don’t believe that fucking happened! I’ll never be able to look at his little sister again. I take pride in knowing, however, she won’t remember this when she’s fifteen. Unless she was THAT scarred….

Please, almighty God, let her forget…. PLEASE. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

Mikey’s POV

Hahahahahahaha. I just got off the phone with Gerard. Frankie’s sister Liz walked in on them fucking.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Okay, I’ll quit now.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!