Status: updating weekly, subscribe!

Dirty Little Secret

thirtyone*

Tate and I spent most of the days before Christmas together with his family. Steve had been released from the hospital and together spent enjoying everyone's company as the presents under the Christmas tree started to pile up.

I got Tate parents two tickets to a local retreat because they are always working and deserve a break. Tate was harder to shop for. The only things that he’s been passionate about are his vehicles and I. I originally thought of just buying another junked up car so he could fix it up but decided that wasn't a good idea. I then thought about buying him a bunch of old rock records or even paying for his next tattoo but nothing was as meaningful as I wanted the present to be.

I then thought that since Steve had a heart attack the night that I told Tate that I was ready to take the next step with him, I could give him sex for Christmas but it seemed tacky. I knew one thing that Tate wanted; for us to go public. I break off my fake relationship with Eric to display my real relationship with him. He never said anything about it but I knew it bothered him when he watches Eric and I holding my hand or when he kisses my cheek before classes. I just wasn't ready to let go of the last attempts to make my parents proud. I still crave their attention and seek their approval.

Then as Courtney, Allie and I were shopping for gifts to get their boyfriends I saw something in the window of a store we were passing that would be the perfect gift for both of us.

Once I got home, I made my way up the steps and into Tate's room. I removed my shoes then my bag before snuggling up to Tate who was listening to some music on his bed.

"Have you gotten me a gift yet?" I ask him.

"Actually, I haven't. You're really hard to shop for, you have everything," Tate jokes.

"I haven't gotten you anything either and I've been thinking about things to get you. And I know that the best gift would be to break it off with Eric-"

"You don't have to that. I told you, I'm fine with the charade that you have going on."

"No you're not, I see the way you look when I'm with him."

"Well yeah, I'm sorry that I'm not all rainbows and butterflies when he puts his hands on you. You're mine and I've never been good at sharing but I know that I can't be with you if I don't accept your alter ego," Tate says defensively.

"I'm not trying to fight with you. I know I ask too much from you and it's not fair that I am not able to put my ego aside in order to be with you fully. We only have a few months until it's just us and we can go away together and everyone will know. But I want to show you how serious I am about you and me and if I can't give up my other life then I want to have something with me while I'm off being a superficial bitch."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to give me, only if you want but if you think it's too soon or you don't think it's a good idea or if you get freaked out about it, a promise ring. I want to subconsciously show people that I'm yours and whenever you see me with Eric, you'll know who I really love."

Tate was quiet for a moment or two while we processed everything I had said to him. Slowly he smiles and nods his head.

"I'd love to get you a promise ring. It'll be like punching Eric in the face without him knowing."

"Tate, don't be mean. Eric is a nice guy."

"No he's not."

"You're actually a lot alike."

Tate looks at me stunned, I could tell that I had not only upset him but pissed him off. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just that he likes sleeping around with girls and you did too. I know that he parties a lot and you've been to a few parties yourself. Other than that you're both completely different."

"I'm going to look for a ring so it's a surprise," Tate gets off the bed, slips on his tennis shoes while grabbing his jacket.

"You're going now?"

"Yeah, Christmas isn't far away. I'll be back before dinner," Tate started to make his way out of his room before I called after him.

"Tate," I start as I get off the bed and talk towards him. "You're not mad, right? I didn't mean it."

Tate shakes his head. "I'm not mad."

"Kiss me goodbye then?"

Tate smiles leisurely, shutting his bedroom door. He cupped my face with his hands and brought his lips inches from mine. We stare at each other and time freezes as the atmosphere around us changes. I couldn't take the anticipation any longer; I stand on my tip toes and close the distance between us as I rake through his messy hair with my fingers. I deepen the kiss and our tongues run together. Tate moves his hands from my cheek to around my back as he slowly pulling me closer to him. Our lips part, allowing us to catch our breath before Tate resumes kissing me by placing series of small kisses along my neck.

Something in my head clicked and I knew what I wanted. "Tate," I breath out heavily.

Tate makes a noise with his throat as he bites down slightly on the spot below my ear. I suck in a large gulp of air and my train of thought gets derailed. Our lips connect again eagerly with more force. I was in a frenzy of feeling; I couldn't satisfy this feeling with only a kiss. I needed more.

"Tate," I say his name again in between kisses.

Tate makes the same noise with his throat. Instead of telling him what I wanted I decided to show him. My hands moved timidly from around his neck, trailing down his chest to his belt buckle where my fingers shakily make work of undoing it.

Tate got the message and quickly ceased any sort of touching. This wasn't what I was expecting. I look up him through my eyelashes shyly. I bite my lip unsure of what to say. I had thought that since we had the house to ourselves and we had already talked about having sex that there would be nothing left to do other than actually doing it.

"Are you sure?" Tate asks staring at me.

I nod my head while giving me small smile and that's all it took for the flood gates to break. Tate quickly locks his door before turning to me. He kisses me urgently, finding the zipper on the back of my dress. He slowly pulls it down, pausing our kiss to pull the thin material off my shoulders and watching it puddle to the floor. Our lips find each other again as Tate pushes me backwards, guiding me to the bed in nothing but leggings and my bra. The back of my knees meet the bed and I sink into it. I watch Tate pull his shirt over his head and discard it to the floor. Next he pops the button of his jeans and quickly slides them down his legs before crawling in between my legs, spreading them further apart.

We share more heated kisses as Tate puts a hand underneath me to unclasp my bra. He pulls it away from my body and tosses it to the floor. Tate smiles down at my mostly naked body, liking everything he sees so far. Tate fondles my left breast, lightly twisting my nipple in between his pointer finger and thumb.

I let out a moan in pleasure as Tate's mouth comes into contact with my other nipple. I grind my hips against his, feeling him on my inner thigh through the thin material of his boxers and my leggings, hoping to find some relief as Tate continues the almost painful assault on my breasts.

I trail my fingertips over his bare and chiseled chest, making my way to the hem of his boxers where I slip one of my hands inside, feeling him for the first time. Tate gives a throaty groan as I work my hand up and down.

Tate stops what he's doing to quickly remove his boxers and slowly sliding my leggings along with my panties down my legs until there was no clothing left. He stared down at me, grinning a wicked little grin before reaching to open his nightstand drawer to produce a condom. I watched him slide it over himself before we made eye contact once more. He kisses me sweetly.

"If you don't want to do this anymore, I won't be mad. I'll understand."

"I want this, please."

"Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop."

I squeeze my eyes shut and feel the tip of Tate's penis enter me slowly. I let out a sharp breath of pain as I feel him breaking my hymen. Tate stops once he's inside me, allowing me to adjust before pulling out and pushing in faster than last time. After a while the pain stops in the pleasure starts to sink in. I meet Tate thrust for thrust and Tate moves faster.

"Ah," I moan loudly unable to say anything else. I hear Tate give a grunt before moving a finger to press against my clit, sending me into a fit of pleasure. I squeeze my eyes shut, arch my back and curl my toes as I let my orgasm rip through me.

Tate collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. Once we both caught our breath he rolled over, bringing to with him to curl against his side.

"Fuck," Tate says.

"What?" I smile up at him.

"You," Tate grins, knowing that we've shared these exact words together once before.

"You just did."

"I know, did I do a good job? I'm a little rusty," He jokes.

"Toe curling," I lean up to kiss him on the lips. "And myself?"

"Very good. I'm looking forward to round two."

"When is round two?"

Tate grins at my wickedly before rolling back on top of me and pushing me into his mattress; round two was now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said that I wouldn't post another chapter until after the middle of June but I'm feeling better and I had some down time today. Chapter thirty sucked ass so I made this one to make up for it.

I'm horrible at writing sex scenes and I hate the words penis and breasts and clit but I thought that boobs or dick would make it like raunchy or something, i don't know.

But yeah, tell me what ya'll think.

Later Alligator.
xox.