Status: updating weekly, subscribe!

Dirty Little Secret

thirtyfive

The weekend had come and gone and I was dreading walking through the school's steel doors. I had managed to avoid all of Eric's attempts to talk to me but I knew that I would have no choice to see him.

I pulled my boots over my jeans before standing up from the bed. Tate was still lying in bed, the bed sheets obscuring his naked physique. I tip toe to his side of the bed, moving his dark golden locks from his shut eyes, and bend to place a gentle kiss on his slightly open mouth. Tate immediately replies by grabbing a hold of my face, winding his fingers in my dark hair causing me to fall on top of him. He quickly rolls over pinning me to the mattress.

"Why do you have pants on?" He growls as sucks on my neck and starts to pull up my sweater.

I lightly push Tate off of me, "How can you think about doing that this early, especially today?"

"I'm always thinking about it, I'm a guy," Tate says as if his answer should have been obvious.

I stand off the bed and cross the room to avoid temptation and Tate sits up in bed.

"There are better things to be thinking about."

"You naked, is the best thing. Nothing can compete."

"Not even me breaking up with Eric today and us starting a public relationship?" I fold my arms over my chest and arch an eyebrow.

"That may be a bit better, how are you going to break up with him, you're going to do it today at school right?"

"Yes and I'm not really sure. I've never broken up with someone."

"You broke up with me remember?"

"We weren't really dating then, it didn't count."

"Whatever you say. I think that we should just start making out in front of him then he'll try to fight me and I'll knock him out."

"We're not doing that. We have to make it look like I haven't been cheating on him. I don't want to be made out as a whore."

"You won't be. You'll just tell him that you don't want to be with him anymore, then a week or so later we come strolling in holding hands and everyone will assume that since we were friends, I comforted you and one thing leads to another and now we're madly in love."

"You are such a romantic you know that," I cross the room again and bend to kiss him. Tate attempts to deepen things but I back up, just out of his reach.

"I'll see you down stairs. Hurry up," I smirk.

"What am I supposed to do about this?" He points to the bulge beneath the black sheet.

I hold up my hand, give me fingers a little wiggle before walking out of the room.

**

I parked where I normally did but Eric's shiny, big truck wasn't parked beside me. I inwardly groaned, not wanting to delay this any longer. I walk into the side entrance and immediately freeze. Normally there is a bustle of people at their lockers and heading off to their first class but now there is a single line of my fellow classmates holding single red roses in their hands. As I walk past them, they are given to me. I opened my locker and was amazed by all of the rose petals that fluttered out as I yanked open the metal door.

The students resumed what they normally did every morning as I pulled out a little hand written note that Eric had written.

Turn around.

So I do, and he is standing behind me with another bouquet of red long stem roses. "I'm so sorry; I was such an ass at dinner. I don't care who you're friends. All that matters is that you're mine and I love you."

I choke; Eric just said he loved me. I didn't know what came over me but I smiled and pulled him into a light kiss. As I pull away I look to the door that I had just come through. I see Tate standing there, staring at me with cold, dead eyes. I swallow loudly as I watch him stalk past us with his eyes glued to the path in front of him.

He witnessed the whole thing. Eric telling me he loved me, me telling him that I loved him back by kissing him. I hurt him in the worst way. A sudden fear came over me; I might have just lost the one person I care the most about.
♠ ♠ ♠
So currently I have 28 recommends, 266 readers, 86 subscribers, and 58 comments.
HOLY SHIT, thanks y'all.
I love everyone of you.
This one was SUPER short but it's a mind blower.
Total cliffhanger, I bet y'all want to kill me, or kill Cori.
DUH DUH DUH.

Later Alligator.
xox.