Status: Completed.

The Forbidden Fruit

Passions

It took us three nights to finally arrive in Essex. He stayed at Fairfield Hall. A large house, but not nearly as large as Rutherford Manor. The maids there were, however, young children who looked the same as Gwendolyn. They had the same hair and eye colour as her, not to mention the same body type.
George, Albert and the carriage driver were not allowed the enter the Hall, because of their status. They were sent to the backyard. The butler of the house, who also had brown hair and eyes came to bow at us, before leading us to our room.
"Thank you very much," Darius said, "when will I be meeting with the Count?"
"He shall return for dinner with his new mistress, Amy," the butler informed.
"Very well," he said, "make sure we are not disturbed until then."
The butler nodded and as he walked out I asked him of Gwendolyn's whereabouts.
"Gwendolyn?" he said as he thoughtfully looked at me, "do you mean Amy? The new girl from WInchester."
"No, Gwendolyn," I said, quite frustrated that Darius had tricked me into this.
"There is no maid who goes by such an unusual name," he said, "the master renames every maid who comes here."
"Thank you," I finally said as he left the two of us alone.
I watched as Darius packed away his clothes.
"They call her Amy here," he said as I saw some dresses in his bag as well. They were extravagant.
"Are those for me?" I asked.
He looked up and smiled, "yes. I bought them on my way back from Winchester when I brought the proper uniform for you as well. I figured since you were going to be my mistress, you had to wear only the finest clothes. Try this one on."
"I couldn't possibly take my clothes of in your presence," I said as my cheeks went red.
He walked towards me, causing me to take a step back, "then let me do it for you."
"No!" I said as I tried to push him away, "let me go. Please I beg of you."
"You thought it spoken in jest when I told you of my plans of taking you here?" he asked as he forcibly removed my dress, "you have such beautiful skin Elise. Now let us see what is under that corset and petticoat of yours, but first..."
He carried me and lay me down on the bed. Why was I not fighting, I questioned myself? Why was I not pushing him away? Why could I not push him away?
His face held a dangerous look, "Elise. You are not my first mistress. With that been said, I have had many rebel and others refuse to submit to my will. I personally took it upon myself to eradicate their rebellious streak and I assure you, their bodies are no longer a pretty sight. I hope you don't end the same way as they did."
A smile returned back as he leaned in to kiss me. All my thoughts of rebelling against him had been scared away by his words. He was seen as a kind man, but I knew too well that he was far from it.
"I promise to be gentle with you Elise," he whispered, his voice soft and silky. I felt at ease, though my heart was beating fast, "I'm aware this is your first time, correct me if I am wrong."
I nodded, my eyes shut.
"Then I shall pay you a hefty price," he smirked as he slowly removed my petticoat. I flinched.
"I was right about you," he said, "you truly are a rare beauty. I have never seen a woman quite like you."
His hand caressed my leg as he spoke.
"Your skin is so smooth and fair," his lips kissing my legs.
"Please, this is a sinful act" I begged. Shocked at the tone of my voice, my hand flew to my mouth. I could not be enjoying this. My pride and dignity were being taken from me and I was enjoying it.
"Remove your hands from your mouth Elise," he said as he removed the corset, leaving me bare. He held both hands, above my head, with only one hand, "I want to hear each sound you make as I enter you."
I turned my head to the side and with his free hand, he turned it back to face him, "and I want to see the face you make Elise."
He tried to keep his composure, but when he kissed me, I could tell something had changed. His previous ones had been quite passionate, but now there was a deeper passion. There was no mistakening it, he was aroused.
I had never kissed a man before, yet it came naturally. I felt his lips smile when I responded to his passion and like he had promised, he was gentle. I was unsure how to react. It had been my first time in such a situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is going to be a continuous of this from Darius' POV. Made changes...