Never Stop Believing

Nothing left to lose.

“Why did you give up, Jim?”

“I never gave up for you, Vi. I lived all this time thinking about you and wondering what had happened with you.”

“I waited so long for this day!”

“Me too, Violet. I love you even more than in the past. I’m feeling my heart almost exploding and…”

“Don’t leave me this time, Jimmy. Please, don’t leave me.”

“I won’t leave you if you won’t leave me.”

“Stay with me. Stay with me forever.”

“I will, honey. I will.”

Jimmy and I were hugging each other and in the middle of this conversation we never stop kissing. Jimmy was giving me soft and slowly kisses, his hands were holding my face and his eyes were always staring at mines. My hands were in his chest but they slid to his waist and then to his back. I pushed his body against mine, Jimmy gave me a kiss on my forehead and I rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes. We stood like that for a long time just to be sure we were together again. I was feeling my body shaking inside but I was so much lighter. It’s like someone took a very heavy thing over me. I couldn’t believe I was with Jimmy again.
He was so different but his smell was the same, his gaze was the same, the way he was touching me was the same, his love was the same or maybe stronger than before. I felt so many things inside me that I couldn’t help but cried. Whenever I looked into Jimmy's blue eyes, I had more desire to cry. It wasn't because I wanted but because I was dying with his absence. And now I was there with him, wrapped in his arms, as if I had risen. I was back because my life had come back to me again.
And my life is Jimmy. He’s all I've ever wanted. He’s the person who completes me. Without him, my life has no sense. I mean, without him, my life is nothing. Jimmy made ​​sure I looked at him, lifting my chin with his long and delicate fingers. We started at each other for a while and he started smiling.

“You became a beautiful woman!”

“Shut up, sexy bad boy!” – I said laughing while Jimmy was wiping the tears from my face.

“You know I can’t shu-” – I cut his speech grabbing his cheeks with my both hands and kissing him harder with all desire I had inside of me. Suddenly, everybody started applauding and yelling. We looked at them and it seems we were on our wedding or something. We looked at each other and laughed together like in the last good moments. I saw Bea running towards me and gave me a tightly hug and started kissing all my face. I looked at Jimmy trying to ask for help. He turned to face me and grabbing Bea’s arms to move her away from me. – “Don’t touch my girl, bitch! She’s mine. She always was mine!”

Hearing Jimmy saying that and knowing Jimmy had touched her, I looked at Bea with a big smile on my face raising my eyebrows because I knew she would freak out. She walked back and looked up to Jimmy. Her eyes travelled from Jimmy’s hair to his feet. Bea became very blushing and she began walking back till she sat in a chair which was behind her. Jimmy looked at me and then at her again making fun of her. I looked back at her again and suddenly, she began screaming like crazy with her arms on the air.

“JIMMY, THE REV, TOUCHED ME!!! OH MY GOD! HE TOUCHED ME! I’LL HAVE A HEART-ATTACK!” – My friends ran towards her to try to calm her. Jimmy and I were crying to laugh and when I would hug him again, I saw Jason approached us. He looked at me and showed me a sad smile.

“I’m sorry, Vi.” – He said giving me a hug.

“I can’t, Jason…” - I said trying to hide my smile and looking at Jimmy. – “If you had heard me when I asked you which band was despite of heard the fuck host, I could be with Jimmy sooner. Do you have idea how I missed this guy here? Do you have idea how much it hurts to be so far away of this guy without knowing a shit about him?” - I said with a straight face pointing to Jimmy while he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me kisses on the head. Jason was looking at me with a sad look like he was feeling blame for what happened. But when I was finishing my sentence, he looked at Jimmy and smile in a naughty way.

“Yes, I have idea about all that. You know why?” - I winced, wrinkling my forehead, trying to understand what he would say.

“No…”

“I’ll tell you… Do you have idea how Jimmy missed you? Do you have idea how much it hurt him to be so far away from you without knowing a shit about you? Think about that.” – He turned his back to us leaving me there without reaction. When I thought it was everything he had to say, he turned back to face me. – “You were the only girl who made Jimmy cry. And if we’re talking about the same Jimmy… you know what it means.” - When Jason said that, Jimmy didn’t react. Neither did I. I felt my body even closer to his body and he leaned his forehead on my head. My hands ran towards his hands and held them. I looked up at him giving a soft kiss on his lips.

“Was it true?”

“We talk about that when we arrive home.”

“Home…”

“Yeah, tonight you’ll sleep in my house and you’ll never, I mean, NEVER EVER, leave me again.”

“But I don’t ha-”

“Tomorrow, we’ll go to your house to pick your things.”

“WHAT?”

“Yes, you heard well. You’ll live with me. I can’t have you far away from me anymore. I lived so much time without you… I don’t wanna still living like this. I need you, Vi. I fucking need you with me.” – I couldn’t look at me in that moment but I’m sure my eyes were brighter than the stars in the middle of the dark sky. I’m sure my lips were about to rip my face because of my smile. I'm sure my heart broke the record of heart rate of the history. I can say I was feeling like I was the happiest woman in the all world, in the universe, in Heaven, everything. I was, absolutely, the happiest woman existing. I jumped to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and started to give him quick kisses in his lips making Jimmy laughed.

“Hey, Rev! It’s time to present us your friend, right?” – I stopped kissing Jimmy to see who was talking. It was Brian (I thought it was Brian because he didn’t change too much since the last photo that Jimmy sent me). Brian was smiling, looking at us but I don’t know why I didn’t like him very much. he seemed to me to be that kind of people who think he's the greatest, nothing for him is good and he think he's the only one able to be perfect. I also could see he didn’t like me and I wasn’t wrong about it. Jimmy and I walked towards the group and I called my friends too. We were sitting around the table and all the eyes were stared at Jimmy and me.

“Well, I’m sure you all are wondering what the fuck is going on!” – Jimmy said and everybody laughed unless Brian who was looking at me with an evil eyes. – “By the way, before I tell something to you, Vi, this is Johnny, Lacey who is Johnny’s girlfriend, Brian, Michelle (Brian’s girlfriend), Jason, you know him already, Sarah (Jason’s girlfriend) and, finally, Shadows and Val.”

“Nice to meet you guys. Well, now my turn. She’s Bea, Peter, Michael, Taylor, Keram and Lisa. They’re my friends and colleagues of the University.”

“Wow, you’re studying…” – Brian said. I felt Jimmy was a little tense with Brian’s attitude and that was really worrying me. it seemed Brian was trying to testing me with provocations.

“Yeah. It’s my last year. I’m actually doing a master's degree.”

“Wow, we have someone important here.”

“Brian, stop.” – I looked at Jimmy and he was stared at Brian with a serious look. I really didn’t know what was happening there but there something between Brian and Jimmy that I don’t know. They’re best friends but that moment something was wrong with them and I was curious and at the same time worry to know about that. When Jimmy told him to stop, Brian smiled to him and drank a shot. He posed the cup with some force which made ​​Michelle, his girlfriend, grabbing his arm to try to calm him down.

“Okay, Jimmy. I’ll stop. Well, can you tell us the real story?”- He looked at me again with his eyes down like a menacing look. I started to feel very uncomfortable with the whole situation and started to think that I wasn't welcome by Brian. Relative to the rest of the group, all they loved me, I guess. They looked at me and smiled, especially Val, I think they knew that I was very important for Jimmy but they didn't know the reason. So, Jimmy began to tell the whole story. I think the most curious people were my friends. Bea and Keram told them everything about my 'sweet' panic attack when I heard that Jimmy was looking for me and that meant they would be much more curious about my past that I never ventured to tell. It may seem weird but Keram was apparently happy for me.

“Well… after all this years, I’ll tell you everything about me and Violet. And get ready to know a new Jimmy. The true Jimmy, by the way. And you can’t laugh! If you make fun of me, I’ll fucking kill you all! Are you hear me, Johnny Christ?” – Johnny jumped for the chair where he was sitting because he wasn’t expecting to that. From what I understood, Jimmy and Johnny were always at odds with one another but they loved each other. Johnny took his cup and took a sip of his drink, nodding. – “I have to tell you the entire story because I bet Violet’s friends know nothing about our story…”

“This bitch never told us neither a bit of the story!” – Bea said making everybody laugh. I looked at her pouting to apologize her. Jimmy seeing me doing that, put his arm around my shoulder and pushed me to him and kissed my cheek.

“I’m sorry, Bea. But… I couldn’t do it.”

“I don’t understand… but I respect you, sis. Come on, Rev. tell us…”

“I used to go on holiday to London with my parents and sisters when I was younger. It was always the same thing. I never met anyone interesting. Only the friends of my sisters who were witches. I'm serious. Well, but everything changed in 1996, when I was 15. I was sitting on the doorstep of my house with my drumsticks on my hands when I saw a car parking in the house beside of mine. I stared at that family bringing everything to inside of the house when a girl approached me. She was the younger daughter of that couple. They have another kid. Phil. The older son. Shit, I'm feeling chills all over my body to remember this moment.” – Jimmy stopped his speech to look at me. We stared at each other for a while, whereas everybody was looking at us, amazed with the story. Everybody less Brian who was looking boring. Jimmy took my hand and gave me a kiss on it. – “As you can see, that girl was Violet. Anyone, I mean, the entire world who knows Jimmy Sullivan, the old Jimmy, never ever went to talk to me in the same way Vi did. He talked for a while and then I went to show her my techniques playing drums. But before that, I scared her and I regretted for that till nowadays. She started to cry and I think I felt in love with her in that moment. A few days later, we kissed each other for the first time but... it wasn't a bad kiss, moreover Violet is a wonderful kisser but... it's as if it wouldn't work, you know? So we were just friends.
So, I had to come back to California and Vi and I came exchanging letters throughout this time.”

“No… wait! Just that? And… and that kiss which everybody saw?” – Peter said. When we talked everybody looked at him but when he finished the question, all that eyes ran towards us what made us laugh. I felt my cheeks blushing and I looked to my lap with a shy smile. Jimmy held my hand tightly trying to tell me to speak this time.

“About that kiss… in 1998, Jimmy came back to London. I was 16 and he was 17. I was alone at home and he appears in my backyard with his long spiky hair and that weird clothes that he wearied…”

“Weird clothes?” – Jimmy yelled me. Everybody laughed because they knew it was true. He had a weird and different style but… Jimmy is like that. Jimmy is different of everything and everybody. I looked at him, with a cute look, and hugged him, leading my head on his shoulder.

“I loved your style, Jim. You know that. You were (and still being) different of everything and everybody and that’s why I love you.”

“I love you too, Violet!” – Jimmy approached me to kiss me but everybody started protesting with us to tell them the rest of the story. So I continued.

“Well, telling the end very quickly…”

“No, Vi. Please. We want details.” – Val said, stretching her arm to reach my hand. Well, all the details I couldn't tell... no such thing passed by the head, but you guys know Jimmy... he ended up telling everything. And when I say everything, really everything!

“Wow, do you have all the details… well, you’re so lucky because I remember everything like it was this morning… Vi was in my house after I told her I really loved her…”

“Jimmy, stop!”

“… and then she told me she loved me too and…”

“James Sullivan, stop!”

“… and then she kissed me deeply and we went to my bed and I took her clothes off…”

“FUCK! Fine! We gave our virginity to each other.” – Jimmy was teasing me and I knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted that was me who told them our first time was in each other. So, I gave him that pleasure to hear by my mouth all the truth. Everybody became serious for a few seconds but later guys started screaming like crazy, specially Johnny, Zacky and Bea. They freaked out with the news and I only asked to someone to stop them.

“WHAT?”

“NO WAY!!!”

We laughed all together. We passed all night talking about the success of the band Avenged Sevenfold and the guys told me how were the day of Jimmy without me, I mean, without my letters. I just heard them and never said a word about what I felt along all this time. I wanted to talk about that only with Jimmy. After all, I needed to know the truth. If Jimmy still loving me, why did he stop to write me? I really had to have an answer. I was so fucking happy with Jimmy by my side but this question didn’t leave my mind any single second. I think Jimmy was thinking the same. What had happened to us? I really had to find out.
After a good conversation, Jimmy and I decided to leave the bar and went to his house.

We went all the travel looking at each other and saying shit like in the past. Jimmy was completely crazy. He was always making fun of everybody, including me and he was always getting in troubles. It wasn’t something he could control. It was something natural. It born with him. When I felt the car stopping, I started to feel my stomach going around and around as if I was nervous. I was nervous. I knew what could happen with us in the middle of four walls. I wasn’t worry about that because it was something I really wanted for so long, I missed him so much and all I wanted in that moment was kissing him and lose myself in his body.

Jimmy parked the car and when he stopped it, he got out and ran jumping towards my door and opened it to me. He took my hand to help me to get up and, for my surprise, he took me in his arms in a bride’s style and walked to the front door. He took the keys of his pocket, with some difficulties because he had me in his arms, and opened the door. Then he took me to the living room. For the first impact, the house seemed to be huge! And knowing Jimmy, as I know, it was very tidy like he was suspicious about something and decided to clean the house.

Anyway, he walked towards the couch and laid me there like he did for the first time. He put a pillow behind my head and sat next to me, stroking my hair. I took his free hand and pulled it on my breast making him feel my heartbeat. He approached me slowly until our lips touched. We kissed very slowly making breaks with soft bites. His hand which was before stroking my hair was now sliding towards my shirt unfastening the buttons of it. His fingers slid to my breast from my belly button and then they started to unfasten the button of my shorts. My hands ran to his back, pushing him to me. He approached me even more, laying himself over me. The kiss became even more deeply and passionate. I took by myself my shirt and then he also did the same with his one.

Our skin was now in contact once again. His skin was now full of tattoos what made me feel even more excited about him. Our breaths were so much heavy than despite of silent breaths, we had breaths in a mix of moans. Jimmy and I were always saying how much we missed each other and how good was being to be together again. The desire was so much huge right now what made Jimmy got up, took my hand and started pushing me to get me up too.

“Come, babe.”

“No…”

“Do you wanna stay here?”

“Uhm, uhm…”

Jimmy looked at me and smiled. I knew he was something in mind. He took his black jeans off, standing just in boxers, pushed me, getting me up of the couch, sat and made me to sit on his lap but before that, he took my shorts off and also my panties. Now, I was in his lap, feeling his tense and big member so near my private and sensitive zone. I began to feel our body temperature increasing with our desire. His hands travelled from my breast to my back, taking my bra off.

His lips ran to my breast what made me moan along a moment. His sensitive member was even tenser and my hands ran to his boxers, touching his member. He stopped kissing me for a while, and leaned his head back, moaning. My lips were now kissing his neck and chest but quickly he moved me away a little to take his boxers off. Then, he pushed me again to his lap but his time I felt his member coming inside me. I moan even more, this time louder. It hurt me a bit. Jimmy was the only guy with who I made sex.

All this time without him, I couldn't get to be with someone else. I felt guilty just thinking on be with someone else. His eyes looked up to me with puppy eyes what made me forget the pain. The sweat ran down his face up to his chest which made him even sexier.
His member was coming in and coming out inside me and I was feeling it like it was our first time. It was being so good and every time I opened my eyes to look at him, I saw how much pleasure I was giving to him.

My hands were on his shoulders and sometimes I had more strength in response to the pleasure he was giving me. I clawed them lightly because I knew it drove him crazy. Our tongues were fighting inside our mouths but when I felt Jimmy was almost there, my lips escaped to his neck and my hands to his belly. I started scratching it lightly and it was there that Jimmy's hands grabbed my waist and he began to increase the pace of penetration, leaving me on the edge of my madness.

Our moans were now more frequent and louder. Our lips were together again but it became difficult to keep the kiss. He took my hands and held them tightly while his movements were faster till the moments we couldn’t control even more, our breaths started to be shorter and faster until a moment of breathlessness did our bodies exploded with desire. Jimmy began to slow down his movements while one of his hand ran to the back of my head approached me to kiss him.

“You’re even more perfect that before, babygirl.”

“It’s because I love you even more than before…”

“Vi, tell me one thing…” – Jimmy said looking at his member while I was leaving his lap to sit on the couch. I looked at him and I was able to see he was worried with something. – “Did you have someone along these years?”

“Jimmy… I passed all this time wondering what had happened with you… I blame myself so many times… apart of what happened, you never left to be my boyfriend. I waited for you all this time, Jimmy. I couldn’t have anyone else on my life because I belong to you.”

“You promised you would be mine, forever.”

“And I'm fulfilling that promise!”

“I did some mistakes, Vi…”

“You’ve been with some girls… it’s something that don’t surprise me, Jimmy.”

“I’m sorry, babe. You know… I’m a guy… but I swear for God I was always thinking about you.”

“I believe you.”

“Really?” – Jimmy said giving me soft kisses on my lips.

“I do. I love you."

"I love you even more, Vi."