Never Stop Believing

"The most important thing you could ever do is follow your dreams"
Jimmy, The Rev

"I would give everything to be with him again. What we had was so strong. I'm not talking about our little 'romance'... I'm talking about the person I was when I was with him, when I was reading his letter that he sent to me every months about a year. We created something unique, something special, something that grew up with us since our teenage time. Something that anyone else won' can do."

"Are you talking about who, Vi?"

"Wherever he is, he knows I'm talking about him. He knows I'm always thinking on him."

Violet, 24-years-old young woman, lived in London since her teenage time. Her father is always travelling and she lived with her mom, her older brother, Phil, and her little sister Barbara. She's studying Fine Arts in the University of the Arts of London. One day, she take the risk and applies for a scholarship to do a investigation in LA about Arts, Music and Cinema in the USA and she gets it.

In LA, Vi, like she is called by her close friends, have some problems to know people but nevertheless she and her roomate Bea become best friends and confidants one another. But there's something Vi didn't talk about to anyone and this makes Bea become very curious about Vi.

One day, Vi, Bea and some friends go to a bar where would have a contest of live music. Knowing Vi loves to sing, Bea and their friends insist to Vi to go to the contest. After some effort, she accepts and enters the contest. And it is there Bea find out a detail of Vi's deep secret.

Vi come into the stage, sit on the chair that was in the middle of the stare, take the guitar and starts to sing. But in that room was a young man that Vi knows perfectly. The bar was full of people but Vi just see one person; a person that she was looking for for years. When she looks at those cristal blue eyes, that innocent and pure smile, that white but tattooed skin... Everything stops around her. Tears starts to fall down her face. That young man looks at her and his beautiful smile that filled that room before, disappear. He stand staring at her without saying a word while his drunk friends are making fun of him.

When Vi stops the song, she get up of the chair, lands the guitar and walked, very slowly, towards that pretty young man. He does the same. Now facing each other, the boy takes his hand to Vi's cheek and cleans her tears with his fingers, showing her a smile. She looks up to him, with her ​​brown eyes shining, not only for tears but also the happiness she was feeling, and find his eyes. Those eyes that in the past made her fall in love for him like no one did before.

"Ji- Jimmy..."

"I thought I'd never ever find you again!"
  1. Go back in time.
  2. Changes and Choices.
  3. Wishing you here.
  4. American Dream
  5. So near but so far.
    Jimmy look for Violet and tell his part of the story. Vi and Bea become best friends. Violet discover Jimmy is a successful drummer through Bea.
  6. Living the day after tomorrow.
    Violet try to find Jimmy contacting with band. Violet and Keram are increasingly close. Violet and Jimmy at the same room, at the same time.
  7. Nothing left to lose.
    Violet and Jimmy start dating again. The truth story behind all the secrets.
  8. Heaven on Earth.
    Living a true love. Brian argues with Violet.
  9. Dark past.
    Violet moves officially to Jimmy's house. Violet and Brian's secret.
  10. Hard Decision.
    Violet moves officially to Jimmy's house. Violet and Brian's secret.
  11. Hard Decision.
    Humiliation. Michelle tells Violet that Brian is falling in love for her.
  12. Burning Desire
    Nothing is what it seems.
  13. Warmness on the Soul
    Violet and Brian try to be friends. Jimmy gets ready to ask Violet to marry him.
  14. Under the Stars
    Jimmy and Violet go to London. Jimmy asks Violet to marry him.
  15. By your side.
    Jimmy almost dies and Violet finds out he has a serious health problem.
  16. Promise me you'll never be afraid.
    Brian tells to the others Jimmy's in the hospital. They decide to go to London to be there to Jimmy and Violet. Jimmy wakes up after having a dream about a song to the new album.
  17. If you're not the one...
    Jimmy breaks up with Violet.
  18. The power of true friendship.
    The best friend in the world: Brian.