Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Citizen - "Tracking Time"

Jaime sat me on the three person couch, before moving to the love sear next to the long one. I scooted all the way to the arm rest, putting my back against it. Mike say really close to me, to allow Vic room on the couch. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. I knew they were going to question what had happened, I didn't know if I was ready to tell people though. I felt hands grab onto my ankles, and I looked up to see Mike placing my legs onto his lap.

"All this time. This was why you never allowed us in?" Jaime said, the seriousness still flowing through his vocal cords. I didn't say anything, instead moving my hands to grab onto the string in Mikes hoody. Mike pulled my converse off and then moved to get comfortable. I fidgeted, slightly frazzled. I sighed loudly, before moving my legs so they were bent and still over one of Mike's legs, though my feet were tucked under his other leg.

"How long were you going to keep this a secret?" Tony asked suddenly.

"I'm supposed to leave in about 3 months, or sooner if Mitchell fixes things with his son." I whispered, looking up at them. I found them all staring at me.

"What?"

"You were just going to deal with it and then leave?" Vic elaborated. I nodded at them, finding comfort in the way Mike's hand rubbed up and down my clothed shin.

"Where are you going to go?" Jaime questioned.

"That's the million dollar question." I responded, moving my right hand to rest on Mikey's shoulder, my fingers slipping into his silky hair, before resting on his colorful neck. He reached up, taking of his "obey" hat, and placed it backwards on my head.

"Lie with us." Mike said smoothly. I started to protest when Jaime disrupted loudly.

"DUDE! That's perfect. The house needed to be filled anyway! Now all we have to do is run it past the boys from Sirens!"

"But, I can't just intrude." I sat up, still keeping my hand on the tall boys neck.

"Nonsense! I think Sirens needs a manager anyways!" Vic thought aloud.

"When you say Sirens...You mean Sleeping With Sirens?" I questioned carefully. I twirled my finger in Micheal's hair.

"Yeah. Why?"

"They pretty much saved my life." I whispered, absentmindedly looking down at my left arm.

"They saved your life," Mike whispered, noticing my change in demeanor. I looked up at him, noticing his eyes shifting towards my arm and then back up to my face. The thing is though, what I was hiding from him, it wasn't on my arm, it was on my shoulders.

"It's not what you think." His curiosity got the best of him as he reached around and grabbed my hand from his neck. I tried taking my arm away from him, but he held on tight.

"If it's not what I think, then let me see." I stopped moving, letting him take away my arm from his neck. He pulled my sleeve up, so it rested above my elbows. After a couple of minutes of silence, he rubbed his thumb across my wrist and then let me put my hand back on his warm neck.

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing?" I asked, pushing myself out of my thoughts.

"I don't feel like it." Jaime said.

"Neither do I." Mike agreed.

"Let's just do the acoustic version of Iris?" Vic asked. Tony nodded, getting up to grab his Fender. Vic stood up from the couch anf sat at the elctronic keyboard.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now"

The rest of the night we watched movies. The last thing I remember before falling asleep on Mikes shoulder was listening to the boys talk about their new house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my chapters have been so short guys. I think they are pretty long when I type them up and then I go back to see what I've typed up and I realize they don't appear to long. I'll try to work on it.

Thanks to all my readers, even the silent ones! I myself, am I a silent reader. (:

I love all the comments though!! Feedback is always welcome.

5 Recs. 65 readers and 20 subscribers!! WOW!!