Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Simple Plan - I'd Do Anything

I opened my eyes and immediately noticed a white bandage around my arm. Yesterdays events came flooding through my mind.

"We'll get you outta there."

Sitting up slightly, I blinked taking in my plain room. My shoes had been pulled off, my body hidden under my comforter. The curtains were drawn closed, blocking the morning sun. Someone had taken the time to care for me.

Shuffling out of my room and quietly down the stairs, I heard the tv mumbling in the background. My eyes widened, thinking it was my dad who had come home earlier than expected. Diverting my eyes to the ground, I carefully walked down the hallway and into living room.

"What can I get for you dad?" I asked like the obedient child I was. After a couple of seconds of silence, I finally looked up to see if he was in the room. My eyes widened when I noticed the Pierce guys all sitting in my living room. My hand flew to my mouth at their startled expression. Jaime seemed to recover the quickest.

"Come sit on the couch Angela. We want to tell you our plan!" He excitedly invited me. Slightly nodding my head, a feeling of nostalgia entering my stomach I moved myself to the only open space left. Right next to Mike. He was still staring at me with an almost hurt look on his face. Trying to ease my discomfort, I smiled at him, poking his side. He squirmed beside me, almost letting a laugh escape from his gorgeous face. I giggled in response to his deep laugh. We both fell back against the couch, his arm making its way around my shoulders.

"We're taking you out of here Angel." Mike said clearly.

"I've already planned this guys." I pulled my legs onto the couch and sat on them.

""No. We're going today." My mouth fell open and I looked at Tony, who had announced that.

"But. I thought you said you weren't leaving for a while."

"Vic and I aren't. But Tony and Hime-Time were originally going to leave this weekend." Mike told me.

"We're packing you up and we are going to drive to San Diego. It'll take about 5 days to get to the airport down there, where at that time Vic and Mike should be just landing." Tony told everyone.

"We figured it'd be easier to leave earlier then Mike so no one could say you left with him. To be on the safe side we will take my car. Because if your dad goes Hulk, he wouldn't know your license plate to search and find you. " Jaime said excitedly. They came up with this extravagant plan, straight down to the details. My head began spinning as I thought all this out.

"I don't want you here anymore." Mike whispered to me. He squeezed my hand with his tattooed fingers.

"No offense guys, but why can't you go Mike?"

"With just them it reduces the chance for your dad to know your with me. Everybody who lives here knows you don't hang with anyone so your dad won't be able to link you with Tone and J. Plus T counteracts J and they are, well, we all are really protective of you so you will be safe." Vic must've seen the worry in my eyes because he tried to comfort me.

"You can call him everyday Ang. Jaime and I will have our phones." I nodded my head, shifting into Mikes side.

"You'll go?" Jaime asked carefully. I felt like I didn't have a choice. I've only known them for three days and they are already more caring then my own farther has been all year. I'm done with this lifestyle. But I have no idea where I'm going with my life.

"I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm going. Are you four prepared to come with?" I asked, looking up at the 4 men sitting around me. One by one a smile broke out on their faces, as they processed what I said.

"We'll follow you anywhere." Vic responded. Jaime suddenly stood from his spot and pulled me into his arms. I had the chance to wrap my arms around his neck before he started spinning me around. I was laughing the entire time, not frightened by the tall man child. When we finally stopped moving, I had sagged against his chest, feeling my head try to catch up with my body.

"We're going to have so much fun! We planned it all out and even though this is supposed to be all serious, Tony said we could stop at a couple touristy spots. We're going old fashion and using an actual map." He said excitedly. His arms dropped from my waist and I went back to the couch. Sitting back into Mike's arms, which were awaiting my arrival, I grabbed his hand with both of mine and played with his fingers.

"When do we leave?" I questioned slowly."

"We'll get dinner and then leave around 6ish." Tony responded.

"Mike will stay with you to help you pack, while we go finish with the details. Vic is going to go and skype the Siren boys to hammer out the details there." Jaime said aloud.

"Okay." Mike moved his hand to rest around my shoulders, but didn't reach all the way, instead slipping short to play with my hair.

"Take the bare minimum. What we can't fit in the car with us will go in the Fuentes moving truck. Jaime and my truck is filled already."

"We should get going though Tone-Tone. It's already 1 o'clock." The spikey haired boy told his best friend. Mike slipped off the couch, to go walk the boys out, but before they left, Jaime kissed my forehead. Vic sat with me for a few seconds it was quiet.

"Come into the backyard with me, I want to talk with you, before I leave." I nodded, standing from the couch and nervously shuffled to the sliding glass door and outside to the wrap around porch. I stepped up to the railing, placing my hands around the wooding. When I looked up at Victor, he was looking at the yard. He seemed to be thinking, because infliction were flickering across his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my commenters!! I love you guys! HEHE